You must sex either Maisie Williams or Chloe Grace Moretz or you will die a horrible death...

You must sex either Maisie Williams or Chloe Grace Moretz or you will die a horrible death. Which does Sup Forums choose?

Chloe duh

Chloe, I prefer not to have sex with aliens

I'm sorry let me correct myself, I prefer not to have sex with space niggers

They are one and the same. Just different make up styles.

I honestly think they are both cute in their weird way, so fuck you OP

Maisie

>You must sex either Maisie Williams or Chloe Grace Moretz
now?
I'll take that slow agonizing death please
as they were 8 years ago?
Williams

Imagine how fucked up GoT would be if she died before the final season started filming?

GoT would be over and no one would watch it anymore
she is the centrpeice of the show that shitty sister of hers does fuck all but whinge. and that brother whatshisname on the wall is useless because of the other brother. Arya will go and kill every cunt that fucked with her family

maisie. perfect body on her.

Exactly, why tf are they centering such drama on a teen actor? That is an amateur producer mistake.

because they know she has a following of the planet and she is a goddess.

when they were 11? You are a sick fuck.

I want to know who will cash in on the sex tapes when she turns 18. I'm sure flock of vultures are in competition for this.

Maisie. I don't like stuffing my cock into a nigger cumdumpster

If it wasn't for her to get lucky on a casting call, she'd be just an ignored secondary school girl stereotyped as a dyke and going to uni graduating to work in a restaurant kitchen in Soho.

i would drop about 8k for that and also the planet if it was properly leaked

theres supposedly a tape of Ariana on the deepweb for sale. different ppl give out a random detail etc. all match up to each other. no one released it because it would break her.
i wouldn't release the Maisie vid either.

I'd probably have go for some sloppy stump grinding with the walking fridge tbh. Not into fucking kids.

>theres supposedly a tape of Ariana on the deepweb for sale. different ppl give out a random detail etc. all match up to each other. no one released it because it would break her.
There are so many young spic girls that look like Ariana Grande, I'm sure they just hired form Mexico City whore to make a video and say it was Ariana Grande after they did the hair and makeup of the whore to look like her. Good scam and good money if you can make it.

yeah probably is, again its all rumors.

theres a girl bating that looks like a body double of Maisie untill she leans into the camera ppl probably believe thats Masie aswell

I choose quasimodo

Maisie, especially good if you can put a brown paper bag on her head

How horrible is this death?

Maisie getting sexier and sexier tbh. Maisie easily, Chloe is legit gross now and I have no standards.