Let's see if someone else is into this kind of stuff, licking dripping blood directly off the wound and stuff

Let's see if someone else is into this kind of stuff, licking dripping blood directly off the wound and stuff
The pic is my girl and I got to do it for the first time in my life and it was like the best thing ever

That's not healthy for either of you.

was your father a transvestite?

For the love of the unborn incest child of Muhammad and Satan, PLEASE POST MORE! MY DICK BEGS YOU!

Stop it you emo vampire faggot

bump

Yea, but that's besides the point. You shouldn't badmouth your mother like that! She was a great father, whenever she came around every 2 years.

I paid a girl once to do that live on kik+ nudes lol, add cruxiie

You have any of them to share?

Fucking "vampire" faggots.

Go watch some more Twilight.

Might be herpes

That's a good idea! Wanna join? Just don't aim my way when shirtless Jacob walks on screen, you horny dick licker.

I'll fap to Alice, and you keep your furry man-dog dick to yourself, deal?

Yeah enjoy jerking off to your imaginary girlfriend you cringeworthy tool.

I will, thank you very much. She is always so nice. The other one is a bit PMS-y, but has better tits. She also has amazing comeback lines that she likes to share with me, fuck knuckle. This is one of them. I'd say the only thing cringeworthy is your attempts to piss me off ^-^

Kill yourself

Point has been proven.

Want to borrow one of mine to use? If you want my comeback, you have to lick it off your mom's teeth.

Just kidding, she swallows.

post moar ! :)

Since nobody else answered, I am into it, but I've never done it before, at least not to another person.

I'm into it as well. Bloodplay is my secret fetish my GF dosent know of.

Tell her about it. Worst that could happen is she thinks you're gross.

I do it to myself when I'm too lazy to get tissue or a bandage, but not outt sexual gratification, you fucking vamp

How the hell would I word that!!!

"Hey love, ya know what I think would be sexy as hell? Cutting your shoulder and licking up the blood as we fiercely make out, then have you taste my bloody lips, and do the same with me?"

If you have done the sex, it should be easy. "Hey love, do you have any fetishes/anything you want to try in the bedroom?" After she responds, she will most likely return the question. If not, stab her and start jacking off while licking her stab wound. Easy as that.

Excuse me, but I used a Cure All Disease potion. I got rid of my Sanguinare Vampiris, along with Rock Joint, Brain Rot, and HIV back when I was Level 25, thank you very much. Now can you spare a Cure All Disease potion? I'm low on septims, and never cared to farm my Alchemy. I seem to have a bad case of herpes. That bitch Lydia said she was clean, but I should have known better. She always ends up being annoying, no matter what.

#legit.

Only problem is that it would make the sex a whole lot less enjoyable. It's more fun when they can be rough back, and can give back during a 69, and can still breath, and I don't have to clear out maggots... basically it's more fun when she is alive.

I have a little cut on my dick, wanna lick it OP?

Looks like a faggot is trying to create a new meme. Too bad his faggot ass is a failure.

bump