Why is Finland so poor?

Why is Finland so poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Finland even a country. They should be a continent at least.

I'm a Swede

I don't believe you, filthy swede!

>consume 19.69% more oil
>use 15.12% more electricity

I already said this the other day, but those shouldn't be red.

also
>be 88.89% more likely to be murdered
that's missleading as fuck.

Dumb Argie

stupid chink

But it's citizens are still wealthier than Swedes.

Quite a paradox desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

Swedes make more money, but pay more taxes as well. It also explains why Finns would be able to consume more oil and electricity because they can afford better cars, houses and appliances while being able to travel abroad more often.

Finns created Sweden

>my country and its people are shit

Sweden economy is overall doing much better so that might change soon.

Do we really have a higher homicide rate than a country with frequent grenade attacks? We have more of a class divide than a country with real ghettos? What?

>trying to put down the single most sustainable country on earth

>Even has Swedens abysmal unenployment rate

1. They are able to devalue their currency because they didn't go into the Euro mousetrap like most other EU countries

2. Sweden has more debt than Finland and they are also taking on more debt than Finland is.

3. Sweden is overall less sustainable to live in because of higher prices for everything from food staples to housing, which when coupled with a higher tax rate than Finland results in the average person having less disposable income, assets and savings than an average person in Finland, despite the overall state of the Swedish economy being healthier.

Conclusion: The OP's picture is based on half truths and opinions while giving relatively little actual information to justify the claim that Sweden is a better place to live in than Finland is in terms of finance and the economy.

>3. Sweden is overall less sustainable to live in because of higher prices for everything from food staples to housing, which when coupled with a higher tax rate than Finland results in the average person having less disposable income, assets and savings than an average person in Finland, despite the overall state of the Swedish economy being healthier.
I don't agree. THe EUro itself is unstable, and getting nout would be horrendous. It will likely fuck Finland up in less than a decade.

>88.89% more likely to be murdered
Can confirm, swede-killing is a popular hobby

Still better than spen

Finland has 2.5% non-European immigrants.
Sweden? 20%.
No wonder they make 13% more babies.

*Germanic people/ancient Scanians.

What about the runes? They came from Italy.

Sweden has 8% foreign borns from outside europe, and including their children it's about 12%. The problematic ones (Somalis, Eritreans, Arabs and Kurds) together constitutes about 400'000 people, or 4% of the population, if including their children.

If we exclude people age 50 and older the number explodes.

Look
I like you Finland.
Why don't you like me too?

What are you on about frog?
I'm just saying Sweden has a higher birthrate because over 20% of people in prime breeding age are immigrants from outside Europe or their descendants.