Help me get laid on these dating apps...

Help me get laid on these dating apps? Been using them for months and haven't had a single encounter of any kind through them

she's not even replying bruh

That's why I asking for help m8

Maybe your profile needs an update show us the profile pics

this man

Listen captain cuck get off the app go work out take some classes at a community college and meet actual women. Try to be funny and don't be a fucking creeper and say done random shit like I watch hentai or my little pony. Try to listen when they talk I know it sucks cause they talk a lot but don't really say shit. Little things like remembering their birthday will get you far. Now go my little faggot and don't be weird

Lololololololol trying to talk to a high school chick.

>you booty

holy fucking cringe

I get plenty of likes just not alot of responses
For some unknown reason almost every girl I meet in real life has at least gone down on me, I guess I'm just not very good at getting it through DMs
I'm 19 she's 17

true, i've noticed that all my ex's tell me the same stories 4, 5 times before they remember they've told me

>what kind of girls you've dated. Mongoloid for sure

physicist and mathematicians, too distracted on themselves

right? wtf OP

This is her bio and I still couldn't even get a nude what the fuck am I doing wrong

If she's going to copper canyon she's a Mexican. Where you stay op, 91st and camelback?

Did you mean to post here?

Goodyear

Tinder expert here. Show me your profile and I'll help you.

bro, bitch is not replying. just ignore her and swipe more

Hey Bae wanna dickpic?

>instagram, you booty, emoji

Get out

Then go to the coffee shop on litchfield and Indian school. Its crawling with college and high school bitches right for the taking

Why did you bother sweet talking could have just complimented than asked to fuck

Last resort

you're looking desperate. I'm gonna assume this is bait and fell for it. GG

If anyone talks like this and seriously thinks it'll work, you're a slack-jawed autist cretin

Dude. She's not replying, and you're not going to get shit with a stab like that. Bio says she's fat and shy, I guarantee she has self esteem issues that won't be helped by throwing a desperate attempt her way.

Move on to the next whale.

shes also 4'10, a fucking dwarf. move on

What's a good opening message

The thirst is real... You gotta play it cool faggot. You can't just spew desperation out like that make small talk first dumb dumb. It'll take a bit to get the sloots comfortable but when you do then you start of show with little jokes.

Tell her your cock is 10 inches.
Works everytime.

You live in Az don't ya faggot?

But what if she gets weirded out and then stops replying
Yes

shes not replying anyways

That copper canyon gave it away. Phoenix area? What are your crossings and shite

Goodyear McDowell asshat