Braindead

Are you ready for another episode of MEW: The Show?

>MEW will never politely reject you

;__;

Is it a good show?

shes cute and all but I think maybe you guys are projecting your loneliness onto her, and because the internet is between you and her its harder for that perfect image to be shattered by reality
shame really, how sad this board is when this
>;_; jdimsa
shit is being posted, otherwise it could be good maybe

it's boring as shit and op is a fag for not mentioning this

Is is good?

It as MEW as main character. what do you need more?

It might be, for you.

>be female
>all my friends tell me I am the splitting image of Mary Elizabeth Winstead
>mfw I am Sup Forumss waifu

post pics faggot

G L A S S. E Y E.

G L A S S C O C K

marry me plox

>be male
>all my friends tell me I am the spitting image of Benjamin "Darkness" Afleck
>mfw fresh pussy everywhere I go

It's not hard to be anonymous, user.

>splitting image of MEW
>still fat

Having a cute face won't save you Pilsbury Fucktoy.

>implying she isnt the type of boring frigid proto old lady Sup Forums virgins love

How is that post not relevant? I asked a question, they replied, I thanked them and attached a thread related image as is the custom on an image board. Go fuck yourself.

This is shaping up to be the show of the Summer.

Source?

I want her stretching routine

Why didn't the black lady at the end just step on the fucking ants? Or break down the door?

you're not allowed to post pictures from death proof thats waifu posting

other than when someone else does it at the top of the thread then its different

POST PIC RIGHT NOW YOU LYING WHORE

kill yourself 2bh

Is the government shutdown brought on by the ants?

It was all pretty believable before the security guard let the girl in to see the government monuments

so let's get this straight, this post, which some neckbeard posts in every single MEW thread to harvest yous, is allowed, but actually discussing her movies isn't?

that's literally what i'm saying. it's fucking redulcious that gets to stay up but pictures of the star (and literally the only main character in the entire show) gets taken down. Who gives a shit? It's just people having fun on the internet vs. some troll.

damn you niggas are straight up butthurt, have you only been on this website for like 2 days?

Based Anglo genes.

R E D D I T THE POST

this board used to have no problem people posting pictures of actresses and celebs. All the GoT threads get to post waifus relentlessly and nothing happens. It's turned into some janitor deciding what people post.

>CBS’ BrainDead this Monday drew 3.4 million total viewers

>CBS
>3.4 million viewers

HAHAHAAHA THIS SHIT IS SO CANCELLED

What's good numbers for a network show?

it depends on the network

CBS has the highest ratings and expects way more than that

that shit is CW numbers

That image is from the set of the show we are trying to discuss.

Thanks. Not American but I know what
>CW numbers
means.

You're probably right. At least we'll get a few more eps. before then. I'm actually a bit interested where they will go for the story.
the big bazinga theory gets like 13-16 but thats the most popular show on TV

either I havent watched much of her works or MEW's career actually skipped from teenagers role to housewifes phase really fast.

she's been in quite a few smut roles before she went Alist

Is that a nipple I see?

>swn dance on your grave
;_;

No it's not. The show is actually alright. And they showed her feet in the shower if people here are into that

yeah it's not great but it's an interesting plot and mew is cute as fuck. also Monk is cool

>interview

Nigga she tells a joke, it's not an interview.

sweet jesus that titty just wants out

the cameraguy for 10 cloverfield was an obvious Sup Forums plant

>(Dead)
>(Dead)
>(Dead)
>(Dead)

Sup Forums in 2016

you can post but only if it's without an image.

>Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
>All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.
>Global Rule 13 applies—all images of actresses should be accompanied by relevant discussion.

no actress images allowed guys, this a text board

The worst janitor of them all.

wew lad