Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros.

I'm thinking about getting a vaporizer for weed to reduce the smell, but I'm not sure which one. Any of you have a recommendation? Preferably 100 dollaroos or less.

>Pic kinda related. Thinking of one of those.

Other urls found in this thread:

australianvaporizers.com.au/store/vaporizers-by-brand/vaporgenie-964.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flowermate Mini pro

Magic flight box is cancer
My buddy got me one, never use it because bongs and dabs
If you want to reduce the smell get like a Vital Vaporizer, it's cheaper than the flight box and actually not trash

Woah that's a weird fingerbox my dude, where did you get it form?

Haven't heard of those, how's the smell reduction?

Have a MFLB, don't use it anymore because I'm no longer in a living situation that prevents me from smoking.
But when I was using it frequently it always got the job done for a reasonable price, and the lifetime warranty on it is nice.
I'd recommend getting the AC power adapter, I never did and it was always a bitch to be ready to get baked only to find out your batteries are dead, which considering how fast the thing drains them was often.

My primary concern is smell. Does it leave a weed smell in the air after vaping?

It's vapor so it's way better than smoking it, that's for sure

Have you tried a piecost?

Smell was my primary concern too so I totally understand you there.
From my experience yes, there is a very mild smell that lingers if you vape and exhale indoors.
However, if you use a sploof or just blow out a window I managed to vape for 2 years in a smell sensitive area with no issues.

Ah, cool cool. Hows the durability too? Can they take a drop?

Oh yeah, I abused mine and it works fine still.
After 3 years the heating element is a little worn, but like I said, the manufacturer has a lifetime replacement policy, so if you do break yours they'll replace it at almost no cost.

magic flight kind of sucks. Get the Pax 2, smells worse but hits better. Dabbing hash oil is by far best way to prevent smell

I'd rather get a worse hit than have more smell. I'm in a situation where smell is kind of a big deal, so I'm just looking for the least stanky vape I can find.

Yeah I figured the heater would get worn out the most. I might pull the trigger on it then since they're on sale right now. Thanks man!

MFLB would be best bet since it gives controlled hits, but you really should invest in a good oil rig and butane torch. In my experience good weed will still stink the whole house up

Sweet, glad I could help man.

I've used one of those ones before and they still smell, it might be a little weaker but it's definitely still their

By controlled hits do you mean you can adjust the heat to adjust the amount of vapor it produces? How big does an oil rig come? Size is also an issue, and I've always just smoked joints so this world is new to me.

Does it smell like burned weed or something else? I've heard about the popcorn smell they can make, which I'm sure I can hide.

VaporGenie, farkin ossm. < $70 dollaredoos. No battery to charge/worry about going flat. minimal smell, very effective. I take mine to the movies and go for a toke in the toilets just before the feature starts. Take it to concerts, camping, everywhere I go. Super effective and highly recommended.

australianvaporizers.com.au/store/vaporizers-by-brand/vaporgenie-964.html

It will only give you one hit at a time opposed to vaporizers like the Pax which continuously heat it.
If you get a pendant rig it will be really small, enough so to fit on a necklace. Grav Labs makes some decent looking ones, much easier to hide since it has no scent.

PAX for dry herb.

The Kiln by Atmos for Wax.

Definitely this. The only concern you might have is accidentally dropping the glass piece if you're stupid like me. But I abused mine and it still works great. Smell wise it leaves a bit of a smell but it's not too bad, just blow it out thd window. It's also really small and easy to sneak in to say a concert. And it works as a portable charger so if you get caught you can always use that excuse.

Yeah I had read about it being a portable charger as well. That's definitely an interesting feature.

mflb is not like any other vape

there is nothing that comes remotely close to the flavor

don't buy walnut or the other expensive woods the colors shown are fake you will get a regular-ass looking mflb no matter what it's made from

I don't understand. i can't smoke either because of smell and shit but why don't all of you just bong it and blow the smoke out the window???? i literally have never had problems with smell and a bong is like 10 bucks

I smoke joints primarily, but I'm tired of having to deal with the whole window thing. Plus it's getting cold as fuck here so it'd be nice to minimize freezing my ass.

Get a crafty or mighty, yes they are the most expensive portables on the market but there's literally nothing else that compares to how good they are. You'll have it for life, use it everyday, if you don't have the money save up. Because I gurantee if you buy a shitty $100 you will get bored of it quickly and go back to smoking.