What does it mean to have your shit together Sup Forums?

What does it mean to have your shit together Sup Forums?

I just finished applying to 50 programming jobs. Looking for employment, then I want to have car + own place and be able to enjoy myself. This is my idea of having my shit together. What about you guys?

Would also like to add, was employed with a 52k/year startup and didnt save a thing, didn't buy a car, or rent a place. So now that I am back at rock bottom this doesn't seem to impossible. What about you Sup Forumsros

Worth it to get GED or no? I have the 4 years experience in multiple programming languages but no diploma.

Feeling serene in the situation you live in

white skin, you fucking nigger

?!

yes if youre not going to continue with school and get an associates/bachelors

I will not be doing any post secondary.

Have friends that dropped out, the ones that have no ged are depressing losers. The ones that have ged are just losers

Being able to comfortably support yourself, being socially presentable in terms of how you look, talk, dress, how your living space looks/functions, ability to deal with all normie life events without autismal meltdown.

And my idea of having shit together:
Maintaining job that supports my day to day life while giving me enough room to enjoy myself as well

I have 1 friend who wrote GED and is doing alright actually. All other friends are depressed drop outs (dont talk to these people anymore).

How did you make 55k a year and not save anything? just curious.

I make only 20k a year and still manage to put a few hundred away every month

Going from NEET to employed. Usually did freelance jobs and under table work before. Was not use to having that kind of cashflow. So on top of horrible spending habit I hadn't had money in a long time so basically splurged this entire year. Not worried about it though only 18

What kind of job did you get and what did you spend your money on?

I only make 22k average in a mid level management job, and I feel rich af. Only recently stopped spending my maximum amount too lol

I ran a startup with a buddy of mine. Basically borrowed $1000 from him, he made the same amount. Did a shit job at what he was suppose to do, i get fucked over in the end. Working on new startup now though.

I literally spent most of my money on weed and pizzas. I get top shelf weed and pretty much lived off delivery food this year. Adds up quick. Also expensive hobbies, drugs, booze. I help out with bills to cause money is tight. I live in Canada so 51k / year is not that great, but without formal education and not working trades i'm doing pretty goood actually.

>25 yrs old
>grew up poor and wanting to get out of that shit
>worked my way through college
>won a free ride for grad school
>finished MS in geophysics
>got $110k/yr job with good benefits
>married gf from college who now has a MS in geology
>she makes $100k/yr
>just bought a $500k house with a pool (never had a pool)
>it's a small but updated house from the 1920s, great investment as land prices in my area will continue to rise
>no intention of having kids for the next 5-10 years
>traveling the world backpacking and roughing it out even though we can afford to stay at fancy hotels, it's more fun this way

Enjoy your terrible life decisions

Yeah thats pretty good. I know how that is though. I live in CO and even with cheap af weed, buying hash and weed and being too lazy to cook is an expensive af lifestyle. What was your startup about?

Btw, we live off of one salary and save 100% of her salary.

I easily have the potential to make 100k/year as a developer.

You mean she saves all of her money and lives off of yours? Ha! Sounds like you get fucked over major if anything happens. Hope you have a prenup.

PS: I do what I love and you probably don't. I am willing to live middle class life doing what I love no problem.

Can't really get into the details but security SaaS startup. Freelancers software dev's out since im only web dev. Techradar was about to write an article on our service before our business dissolved. The guy I ran it with is a complete idiot and destroyed any reputation I built. He pretty much did nothing but customer service. feelsbadman

We are married. We share all our finances. If we get divorced, everything would be split in half. We are a team, that's why everything works out so well.

Lol of course I do what I love. Keep telling yourself that your shitty situation is somehow better. You know you made bad decisions.