taken

*RFID

no worries, too poor.

*RIDF

They have shill everywhere

>faggots can't see the difference between free choice and a dystopia
>people arguing about how voluntary body mods are somehow going to control you
>even though you can clearly read every single piece of information on there

Yes, mandatory chipping would be an invasive problem and attack on our personal integrity. Chips in general are not. Especially not when you code the shit going into your body yourself.

You think the ppl inserting the chips want you to have a choice.

JIDF chip is best chip

Used to have this crackpot religous Christian guy come to our school when i was in grade 8. Talked about christianity etc..so about 20 years ago. Who told us about these chips.saying its the devils work etc. Funny 20 years on and there actually here..
He told us not never to get them.. just thought id share

It's the "mark of the beast"

Yes. Piercing studios don't have the capacity, the will to control anything, or any motive. Also, RFID chips are basically just a small readable piece of code. It's not controlling anything, it physically can't control anything. The chip does nothing.

Guess there was no crackpot

Pretty much what he said.. though i wonder how he knew.. was seriously around 20-24 years ago. Cant remember exactly.
As someone who travels internationally a lot.. about 4 times a month.. id get a passport chip or cash chip..
So much less hassle

>The government controls your life through a series of numbers they forced into your skin, without which you're unable to take part in society
Yeah totally harmless man. It's not like they can just shut you down universally with the stroke of a key.

>let me insert a gps and insta death poison capsual in your body. Sure it doesn't not directly control your limbs so why the hell not user.

Hey reptilian shill, do you think im retarded

ITT: Technological illiterates

You are either retarded or a shill

>let me put a gps and detonator in a body just for convience lol what could possible go wrong

Only way that's getting in, is if they insert it into my cold, dead body.

why not?
>inb4 crackpot christian fundie conspiracy crap

if it becomes a convenient new method of payment and identification in the future, I'll gladly take one.

>yesss, convenience
>yesss, instant identification

Suddenly

>oh shit, I've been set up as the patsy
>DELETE DELETE
>how do I into RFID removal?
>oh wait, I can't, I selected "convenience mode"
>haha oops now the gubment has me
>so long, life, and thanks for the fish!

Reptillan shill please

Just don't get it in your left hand or forehead and you'll be ok

I have one already (Inb4 reptilian shill)

Just bought a RFID houselock and light switches, then got a local piercer to insert a small capsule from dangerousthings. A wristband could've done the trick but it's not as entertaining.

But then again, dangerousthings are probably a state owned firm trying to make "the mark of the beast" mainstream according to OP and his kin.

If these people arn't reptilian shills then im really surprised how dumb people are

I mean how is this even a discussion?
Letting the goverment put a chip in you and get 20% off your next fulljoy candy bar. NOW WITH EXTRA FLORIDE!

I'm diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and even I think you guys are paranoid fucks who should take their meds and shut the fuck up.

Stop being scared of technology, and stop believing in vague retarded bible prophecies you read somewhere on the internet, you fucking dimwits, how do you even manage to turn on a pc?

>being scared of floride and believing in reptilians
>calling other people dumb
pick one

Alright mr. Smart-ass tell me exactly why I or anyone should ever implant a government ship inside of my body

true, they cant

A chip

My correction

You know which group of people DON'T get rdif chips?
Thai ladyboys.

Big business will trick people into this someday.
>Get this cool chip in your hand and get a free Mcdouble.
>Tracks your eating habits and then your health insurance premiums skyrocket.

you are insane

.....it's a choice

>every single government official in every single government on Earth, is completely benign, has no lust for power and has the best interest of the common-folk that they're representing, in mind

Hey, you know who else never used modern technology to enslave the people they were representing? Stalin, Pol Pot and Pinochet.

Yeah, they were pretty cool guys.

>insterting a goverment chip in your body cua lol why not
>nothing wrong with floride, even though its the main ingredient in rat posions
>the goverment would never do anything bad, your just wackky user!

Clearly you are retarded, and your self proclamed schizophrenia isn't helping

Government? Probably not if forced.

As a private endeavor I don't see the issue. Hell, if we ever get electronic passports I'd much rather have the option to also get the same rfid tag under my skin. You know how they look? Just look under any of the slightly thicker barcode-stickers on products, most of them have an rfid circuit underneath, not possible to fit a gps tracker or some "Kill switch" within that.

tinfoiler nonsense

People who go missing are almost always found dead. (there is no mandatory waiting period before you can file these like you see in TV) A timeline and dropping of point of your movement will mean you'll be found sooner and much more likely alive. If you're a person with any substantial worth or power and not a criminal it would be a boon and poison pill kidnappings VIPs or peoples kids for influence. It would also let you monitor the whereabouts of pedophiles and the like.

~can be arranged~

THATS THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH?

IF I STABBED SOMEONE AND AWSERED WHY, A VALID REASON IS NOT

"Its a choice"

Listin here scaly shill, you will never EVER make putting a goverment chip in yourself sound normal, fun, or ok on ANY FUCKING LEVEL.....EVER.

I've heard the same thing around that time, but I think from a teacher.

Why? I'm just a neet, i don't think the jews care about me that much

The difference is with a barcode it's not it's not in your fucking body

eat shit morons

>chips that literally do nothing

waah I'm a baby who's afraid of government and free choice

>cellphones that literally do everything

nice I'll take a new one every free update period

Oh, they don't give a fuck about you, but SOMEONE has to take the fall for that political assassination. Why NOT you? You're unemployed, you don't give much of a fuck about life, and you have that handy RFID inside you that lets people know where you are.

which is why you should never get a tatoo or piercing, it's ya body

Yet you have many rfid-circuits in your house. How is that any less dangerous by your logic?

isn't that just the plot to a movie

Except, you know, let a government and anybody using that government for their personal ends, know exactly where you are at every second of every day, should they require your service for something you don't particularly want to be servicing.

Sure think scaly, you have and reasons now why someone would want to put a goverment chip in their body.

Remeber "its a choice" is not a fucking reason.

What the fuck is this thing?

not realizing thats what cellphones are and we willingly use them

>big smile

I stopped reading there because you lack understanding of the situation

What?
What...?

>We
Not me, mother fucker!

Rwandan internet defeat force

you just proved his point

you think it'll be taken and not forced into your not ready face

youtube.com/watch?v=84xnYnysiOs

one can only get power from someone else

>not possible to fit a gps tracker or some "Kill switch" within that.

the problem is that the rfid chips they will likely be using are going to be passive uhf tags, and those would be the most viable option because they don't need batteries to work. they gather their power through radio waves and then the rfid tag uses the power to send back an altered signal, this is what would be used to identify you.

so the main problem for me, would be hackers and the government. a hacker can have their own antenna and capture the signals then create an rfid circuit to mimic your signal, this would make identify theft a whole lot easier.

and not only that, but what if the government decides they do want to track you? all they have to do is set up these antennas all throughout the city and that will keep the rfid powered and they will be able to know where you are by knowing which antenna you are closest to. so it doesn't matter if they have a GPS system inside of it or not.

nor I
but windows is also the same fucking thing

Revelation 13:15–18

15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,5 to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

You know what ELSE was the plot to a movie? MK Ultra. Have a read of the (now declassified) files. Did you know the U.S. Government officially sanctioned MK Ultra in the late 1940's? It was really a thing. Using psychotropic drugs and various techniques, to attempt to "brainwash" untrained civilians, after which a command code would "trigger" them at the moment the government needed their services. UNWILLING services, at that.

Go on, look it up. It's a fascinating read. A fascinating read of how your government was thinking of ways to buttfuck you, the citizen, nearly 70 years ago.

And these fucking idiots believe I'm going to insert a chip into myself, that lets my government have knowledge of my location, every minute of every day. Holy shit, the retardation in this thread exceeds maximum safety protocols.

>know exactly where you are at every second of every day
you mean like you do now, with carrying your cellphone around all day that has actual GPS inside of it unlike RFID chips? NSA is actually reading all your messages and listening to all your phone calls, at least it's algorithms are.. so are they doing with your internet connection.

so forgive my sarcasm and me making fun of you guys, but unless you get rid of your phone and internet, I don't see your point bitching about RFID chips.

Oh yeah?
Well guess what, did you know that you're batshit stark raving mad?

B-b-but I've already got one, it's much bigger than that one though and installed in my anus

>thinks MKultra isn't common knowledge

>"carrying your cellphone"
>implying I own a cellphone
>implying I wouldn't purchase a Blackberry if I wanted or needed a cellphone

Yeah nah, kill yourself ey

So admit that you're putting an object in your body that has the potential to kill you at the flick of a switch

>not a criminal
And if i dissagree or think a thought out of order?

This is how I know you are a scaly shill,becuase no human being would be so eager to put a gps death chip in themselves.

Isn't it literally JFK?

This guy doesn't know about it. He thinks I'm "batshit stark raving mad". --->

A fair point, but the chips usually won't work past a meter. The newer one work at ~15m, but then again you're most likely walking around with a phone that would be far easier to track.

The hacking point is a concern yeah, but we still have debit-cards, those are fairly common yet not cracked.

ever heard of bug chasers?

aww fuck..

>that has actual GPS inside of it unlike RFID chips

see also the difference is that if you do own a phone and you are being tracked you can just get rid of your phone and you won't be able to be tracked any more. but you can't get rid of the RFID without cutting it out.

Nice strawman

Yeah, I know big brother can know all they need to know about me at a moments notice. So yeah, I don't step out of line I suppose.

If you're a fringe conspiracist

I'm just a regular Sup Forumstard though

You're fucking nuts, literally dick inside a jar of peanut butter

Huh It Really Makes You Think, the Thread starring (You)

This is why bullying kids in school should be mandatory

mkultra was just drug testing, they didn't succeed in shit of any kind
I've watched the lsd tapes

>strawman

If you genuinely aren't shilling, and you don't know a thing about history especially with regard to technology and the abuse of it, then you are such an irredeemable loser of gargantuan proportions and, quite frankly, you DESERVE to have all your freedom stripped from you and be beaten mercilessly while bamboo shoots are inserted under your fingernails.

You are a terminal idiot of grotesque magnitude, and I pray to God that I'm just being trolled.

so they go crazy and elect donald trump?

Revelation 19:19–21

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

>guys i want to help you the government is evil. unless you disagree with me, then you deserve the government opression.

lel

>hurr they didn't succeed, hurr, I'm missing the point, hurr, I didn't think that the gubment tried to fuck its own citizens nearly 70 years ago and absolutely every gubment representative of today is benign and looks after its people hurr

Samsung and Matrics both have designs of rfid chip half the size of a grain or sand or less.

Easy enough to make it respond only to certain frequncies and signals. Enjoy being tracked and never being able to get the chip out.

user, some day you're going to realise that there are simply some people who are beyond saving, beyond redemption.

We call these people "liberals".

can't wait for the chips. Imagine never having to input logins or passwords. Just have all your shit require your RFID data. The days of nigs stealing phones and computers would be over. Hell you could even have fault checking for credit cards.

my bibles says its the second coming of jesus

Fuck it. Who cares if they end up using chips and shit to control us. It's not like we're doing anything worthwhile with our 'free will' anyways. Most of us are already slaves to social media. Litterally nothing would change. Personally it would probably improve my life. I don't care if it would 'ruin' yours. So to reiterate; fuck it. Just chip me or whatever.

wouldn't like an electromagnetic degaussing device work?

You dumb racist fool

It does, so the notion that the gubbermints would use such an imperfect method to "control" people is laughable.

Did you also know Christianity is a sun worshiping religion? And that Astrology is encoded into the Bible?

>The newer one work at ~15m

yeah, but i am talking about if they decide to set up the antennas at every cctv camera and every corner of the street.

> you're most likely walking around with a phone that would be far easier to track.

only if you are using a smart phone, if you have something like a flip phone you can just turn it off, but you can't turn the rfid chip off.

> but we still have debit-cards, those are fairly common yet not cracked.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoehfWeErnM

Stopped fighting, hey? Ah, some people were born just to quit. Tell you what. Do me a genuine favour and kill yourself - I really mean that - so you're one-less idiot they can use against those of us who ARE willing to fight.

No, this is not a joke. Kill yourself.

scientists were actually able to control cows after inserting an rfid chip in them

And they'll do it to us. Bright future ahead.