*deletes Moonchild*

*deletes Moonchild*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64VGyoIyBgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's crazy how the Frippster and his gang have created a pleb filter back in 1969 that is still foolproof to this day.

itt things only plebbits do

He's still doing it the madman, with banning phones and cameras at his shows and similar shit to weed out the normie and pleb trash.

*BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

>not skipping "I Snooze to the Wind"

>not skipping "The Snore of the Sleeping King"

>not skipping the entire album except the stringy strangy on Moonchild and putting that part on a loop

oh, this again. wew

Is that Red album worth picking up?

I always have an appetite for progressive rock, but when I get to the first 15 minute song, I tend to doze off.

Red is a masterpiece. Do yourself a favor and listen to it. I guarantee it is completely unlike any prog you have heard before.

*hard deletes entire album and hideous cover art to ensure the bits don't stick around on my computer*

Same goes for trout meme replica

>delete entire discography because fripp has broken into my house and after raping my wife and cat is holding a gun to my head

Anyone know if Fripp is actually a rude guy IRL? I'd love to meet him, but he probably would tell me to fuck off crassly.

nah he's qt af irl

youtube.com/watch?v=64VGyoIyBgc

>Anyone know if Fripp is actually a rude guy IRL?
You could almost say he's a...21st century schizoid man

All KC is worth picking up. ESPECIALLY RED

*deletes your shit taste*

it's the right idea but probably the wrong reasoning

phones and cameras should be banned but it's probably because he's a loony old technophobe rather than because it's obnoxious

it's like how all his album art is banned from last.fm and shit, he's a crazy old fogie

lol what a fag

Nah, he's always hated photography in his concerts.

when ur mom says no

Sup Forums did u made this?

bye anyways :[