HELP ME Sup Forums

HELP ME Sup Forums

So I'm a 20-something twink, and this older 40+ y/o married guy has been bugging me for months.

the thing is, he has a wife and kids. 2 of them. Ages 9 and 7. I downright feel dirty about even considering it in the first place. It is wrong, right? He always assures me he takes care of his family, but......the morality and karmaic repercussions are weighing on the back of my mind

what do I even do here? he wants to take me out for dinner and eventually on holiday

no, I havent said yes to anything. Hes going to pick me up in 3 hours.

Suck his dick.

>twink
KYS faggot you don't deserve to breath the same air as others.
fucking faggot
fucking metanlly-ill faggot
also fucking gay

op is a fag.
you sure its not the other way around?
youre that 40yr old guy trying to convince yourself that this is ok.

Take that married fucklog right up your rustpipe and tell him to fill you until you're pregnant

do it faggot

give me some real advice dude

it is a strictly online-only thing. I havent even seen his face yet, as we are both "discreet". He wants to bring me out to eat + "massage at a spa" later

i should just block him and forget about this

ILL GROSS, A FAGGOT ON Sup Forums???
GET THE FUCK OFF. NOW!

OP IS A FAGGOT!
FAGGY FAGGY FAGGY FAGGY!!!!

no i'm looking for someone to tell me this is the first step to damnation

>no, I havent said yes to anything.
>Hes going to pick me up in 3 hours.
fuck off faggot, no one cares
I hope you get the aids and die

i told him i'll "confirm" with him later

he just said he'll pick me up at the time

i have not replied him since

(excuse me, could you please fuck off OP, no fags allowed, thanks.)

fuck off, this is Sup Forums

Going to need a timestamp.

we dont care, fuck off and die

you dont call the shots on this board buddy

This is the first step to damnation.

Tell this guy to think of his family ffs and get his shit together.

You might be a faggot, HIV infested waste of space but that doesn't mean you break up families dude, you don't want that on your 'conscience'

we dont care who call the shots or not
just fuck off and die

get triggered more,nobody cares you closet fag

i dont have hiv but you are right about the conscience part

who the fuck is we?

OP everyone here is clearly gay as well and they're just jealous you're getting an old guy score, that's Sup Forums's favorite

but in all seriousness, don't fuck this old dude if he has a family. just get on grindr and find some stupid gay faggot retard like you that's single.

it sounds to me like he's curious to do what he's never done. IE middle aged crisis. If you allow him, these dates will keep happening and you'll be able to extract money and anything else from him as long as you keep silent. If you expect an honest and open relationship, you'll never get that from him at this point.

tldr: he just wants to have fun. I'd do the same to a gay ass twink and then leave him the fuck alone Cheeers

Tell his wife and enjoy the show

i cant do that if i dont even know his real identity

to do that i will have to meet him and take a peek at his wallet for his ID or something

this sounds real stupid now

i could use the money tbh but i feel like its not going to do any good for me in the long run

Show body with timestamp or you're not just a faggot, but a lying faggot.

do what you want. if he doesn't get it from you he's getting it from someone else. he's not going to get what he wants from wife so his marriage is already doomed

Meet him and get his real name! you can blackmail him after $$$

Time flies when you are a faggot.

if you dont know who you are, you have bigger problems that you need to take care 1st

Disgusting.

Please leave.

I would help. But that photo is outright wrong.

"im a twink"

>being this normie

did you get lost from facebook or something

if he's dedicated enough to fuck you to take you out for dinner and all, i can guarantee you that he has already fucked other guys. You won't ruin his marriage, he's the one doing it, and if it's not with you it's with someone else.

but how hot is he

if he's jon hamm yes

if he's 5'2", 300lb, smells like dick cheese and has a face like a sack of tomatoes, no

No. I watch horrible stuff. Am actually gay, and have been on Sup Forums for 3 years. Never come on Sup Forums apart from the gay stories thread. Hardly come on NormieChan either.

But you, you fucking little shit head of a faggot. Has to go ahead and fuck 40 year old men because you are a filthy degenerate who has no morals and no one to look up to for your whole God damn life.

Sage and report

>the morality and karmaic repercussions

Silly user, there's no such thing.

GET. THE. DICK.

>believing in god

lol.jpg

if i had no morals i wouldnt have made this thread in the 1st place you retard

If you had morals you wouldn't have got into this in the first place

>lol.jpg
>calls me a normie

I never expect much from a fag.

>having a moral high horse while surfing /b for gay stories to jerk off to

>not knowing the .jpg .avi .wav etc meme

>believing in jesus and getting triggered over a dead kike from 2000 years while being gay while his book says all gays need to die

go die in a fire you extreme cuck

Are you ready to shit on his dick?

He has no problem to destroy his family. But don't be the cause of that destruction. Let someone else be. The fact that you feel this way is a good indication that it is not a good idea

I'm not the sperg you are talking to but:

>Its a meme you dip.

If you are attracted to him enjoy yourself. Both of you are getting something out of this relationship. He is getting a cute boy half his age and you are getting spoiled. I lived this scenario all through my teens and early 20's. it was great

>there are still people out there who get seduced by Jesus

>implying fapping to stories is uncommon and the most immoral thing ever

Kek at least I'm not fucking men who are 20 years older then me whos probably HIV pos and fuck his children

>implying I don't know that means

I was teasing you for using "lol" like the fucking normie you are

>literally saying I'm better off getting fucked by 40 year old HIV pos men than following a religion that purges fags like me and you

All gays do need to die.

Haha. I have a 49 paladin twink.

stop being gay

problem solved

it's OK to be gay

enjoy the power of being this mans dream come true. You will be his ultimate sexual conquest

follow the road your on and see where it takes you, that's what I would've done