There is a lot of depression posts, its time for a happy thread again folks...

There is a lot of depression posts, its time for a happy thread again folks, lets bring happiness with a lot of happy memes.

I hope you all have a great day today

Fuck your quads

there has never been a better time to be alive fellow anons...

for we truly do live in the days of miracle and wonder.

That's it. This thread is the final straw. I'm going to do it today. I have everything I need. Fuck this world. Fuck you op.

A quads is always a good choice, do it

Kek

You dont have to do it user, life is beautiful

Well thanks for notticing friend, have a great day!

Damn, that story made me happy, thanks user

your truly blessed user...

That ending...damn user

It's positive to giggle

thanks op
you're legend in my book

>Wonderful
By what metrics?

>Kind
How do you know?

>Loved
By whom?

>You are my friend
You LITERALLY don't even know me

>I love you
You LITERALLY don't even know me

If you want to make someone happy, try posting facts instead. If you can find an idiot willing to cheer up over nonsense and baseless drivel then they didn't need cheering up in the first place.

>those quads
What a blessed thread.

I like how inquisitive you are user.
Have a good day.

Beauty is subjective and the only reason most humans find earth beautiful is because there's a genetic component to aesthetics and humans who didn't find the earth beautiful were less motivated to live and breed

Getting lucky shouldn't encourage others. That's like a lottery winner telling children to play the lottery every day because it will make their dreams come true

Measuring the uncountable "love" in terms of the countable "stars" makes about as little sense as saying there's as much air in the room as dogs in the humane shelter. You're literally just saying "stars" because humans have a fascination with the sky and somehow think that makes things prettier.

Fact with no solution

You're laughing at a person's life getting ruined

Inquisitiveness has never brought my happiness or friendship. It's actually ended many of them. Complacent sheep live more peaceful and simple lives.

>Inquisitiveness has never brought my happiness or friendship. It's actually ended many of them.

Does that makes you feel lonely?

These are ma niggers

You are so Smart user, thank you for sharing your thoughs, i still like you and consider my friend, have a happy day.

Insincere happiness is delusional, though.

Axioms are where it's at. Things that are true that you can always draw strength from.

For example: there is never a single day, or event, that will make you want to kill yourself or others. It was a catalyst for the other fucked things that happened in your life. if you despair about your regrets, you are looking at things the wrong way. the moment you start looking at them the right way, you get perspective.

>555
Beautiful.