I just realized that when we die everything we remember and all of our experiences will be lost in time like tears in...

I just realized that when we die everything we remember and all of our experiences will be lost in time like tears in the rain. Whats even the point?

What's not the point tho?

whats the point of shitting if you're gonna shit again tomorrow?

You fucking ˝depressed˝ mental midgets overthink everything because you have too much free time and low testosterone rate

Depression is not real, you're just a small minded degenerate

memes

>Whats even the point?
Children
why?
so that the human race can go on

A mene a day keeps the noose away.

7/10 bait I am a bit disgruntled.

to party as much as you can until you die

Why does it have to matter?
Just enjoy living while you can

stole that from blade runner

You can become something that won't just fade away, ofcourse the choice is yours.

the human race is insufferable tho. i don't want to bring anything like me into this shithole world to be swallowed up and corrupted by a fuckstain of a society. oblivion is prefferable than being remembered as a ineffectual fuck up who failed at life. a piece of human refuse who was given false hope but never stood a chance

The thing is - it won't.
You're mistaken.
Lurk moar.

Biological reason is just to pass genes. But you should enjoy your life while doing it. If you are depressed fuck, then anhero OP

You don't know what happens after death. So the only point of complaining about it now is to waste time. Even if nothing happens after death, you won't know that you don't exist.

There isnt a point.

Its not a bad thing though.

Would it be better for you if you did have some purpose you born to fulfill?

lol youre way late to the party bro, i used to think about this shit daily when i was in elementary school all the way up through high school, even went through depression for like 2 or 3 years of my life, and now i just skate through life
dont an hero, OP, just endure, learn to accept fate, and after you come out of this, youll be fucking happy that you held on

The point is to enjoy the ride bro.

Everything will fade with time.

Get some tits in your face. Cured my existentialist crisis.

Life is just a party and parties aren't meant to last

true

If youre being chased by lions or having sex or playing good vpidya you dont think like this. Life is about the moment

This is why i daydream about EvE style cloning. With the pace of these huge breakthroughs in science there will probably be cloning within 60-80 years, unless we destroy ourselves first of course.

Time wont

Oh wait probly will in a gorillion years nvm

There's a point in every realists life when they realize the grand picture in life *is* depressing. Then you begin to live your life KNOWING it's temporary, KNOWING you must make the most of it, KNOWING that you have to keep happy and enjoy yourself because ultimately we're on a sinking ship.

There's a type of nirvana and inner peace that comes from being accepting of grim reality. I would call that enlightenment.

People that have to contort logic and the facts to avoid ugly truths are far more depressed. They know ultimately they've built their house on the shifting sands rather than the bedrock of fact like the realists.

Try to get remembered if that's what's bothering you

Quads of ultimate knowledge checked

There is a collective unconscious.

Check and Respec.

observed

oh shit

IT WAS ME
>DIO

The only purpose of life is death.

All we can do is delay our death but certain things are meant to happen like having stage 3 cancer.

wat

Why do you value fame so much
Just wish that there is nothing wrong with your memory because when we die all you have to worry about is if you help you family

the journey is the point, you dimwit.

>In b4 "user is a fag"
I like to think that our existence in put into another life or that we are all reborn so maybe there is a chance OP

New Game+

If this is your view on life, you're in the perfect position. Fuck it man, if you don't care about life you can literally do whatever you want. Go raw dog a bunch of hookers and snort a bunch of coke because fuck it if you get an STD you already don't care about living. Pull out a loan and travel the world doing whatever the fuck you want to do. You have limitless possibilities here because of your mindset.You don't care about your life, so you don't care about existing. Let doing something badass be the reason you die, not slitting your wrist in your warm tub. Don't be a pussy.

Lol OP you've just realized there is no point. Now go live your life exactly how you want because in the end it isn't going to matter who you impressed or disappointed.