en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
youtube.com/watch?v=R_qdSnIQ888
youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
youtube.com/watch?v=2RBazTfpybw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by conquering it ?

türks are the most powerful humans

Yes, it is occupied territory. With the help of fellow """""""Christians""""""", turks got it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
>After these inconclusive frontal offensives, the Ottomans sought to break through the walls by constructing underground tunnels in an effort to mine them from mid-May to 25 May. Many of the sappers were miners of Serbian origin sent from Novo Brdo by the Serbian despot.

Serbia
Yes
Yes
Yes

>How did the Turks steal it?

literally vermin nation

D-Delet this
S-Serbs remove Kebab, r-r-right?

>few Serbs were involved
>clearly Turks wouldn't have went and pillaged like they always do if it wasn't for Serbs

Childhood is thinking Serbs remove Kebab
Adulthood is realizing that Serbs are the Kebab

Konstantiniyye is rightful turkish clay

The Ottoman Empire was the third Muslim rome

>The Ottoman Empire was the third Muslim rome

What were the first and second muslim Romes?

First Rome was Pagan
Second Rome was Christian
Third Rome was Muslim

How dare you insult my people you fucking cunt. It's obvious that years of being skull fucked by the queens cock has made you a retard.

desu ottomans would be cool if it wasn't for all the oppression of muh people

These are Bulgarian Soldiers """oppressing""" turkish Farmers by excecuting them

Slow down there Muhammad

the 4th crusade was literally catholics wrecking the orthodix's shit up
it weakened the ERE to the point that it was easy prey for the ottomans

seriously, look it up
youtube.com/watch?v=R_qdSnIQ888

>muh heritage

Alhamdulillah

yea, lot's of ethnic cleansing went on after the liberation, there was also the 'revival' process during communism
horrible stuff, hopefully nationalists never take power least we see more of that under one form or another

1. The pagan rome became Christian before splitting up into two christian Romes

2. The Eastern Rome De-Romanized itself by the 7th century when the use of Roman culture such as Latin was dropped in favor of Greek and even further cultural drift occured through the centuries so that by the time of Manzikert, Eastern Rome was just a Greek Kingdom with it's own form of culture and administration that was fully distinct of what had gone before.

3. Eastern Rome was destroyed by crusaders in 1204 and heavily damaged by Turks in the early 1400s and 1435 prior to it's conquest, to the extent that the insides of the Theodosian Walls were largely filled with ruins and farmland by the time of 1453. It makes about as much sense to take the conquest of the ruined Constantinople as a claim on Rome as it does for any of the other populated regions in the Greco-Anatolian region that had roman age ruins in them.

4. We all kniow that Finland is the real Rome.

>WE WUZ SERBIANS I AINT BULLSHITTIN YOU I SWEAR
t. Tyrone Alejandro Rubio-Milosevich

>he fell for the catholic church propaganda

Byzantium was Rome. The people of Byzantium called themselves Romans, not Greeks.

Whatever man, those NATO bombing were fucking gay.

You try to remove Kebab and keep Kosovo and the west kills your friends

>The people of Byzantium called themselves Romans, not Greeks.
That's just we wuzzing from the Imperial Authorities, much like the HRE is just papal we wuzzing. As soon as the Greeks lost Egypt, Africa, Palestine and Syria, a cultural shift towards a distinctly Greek identity began because the Empire's demographics were now dominated by a single group of people, which also reflected itself in the religious and socioeconomic changes.

This is most clearly illustrated by the fact that Hellene was once considered a swear word, akin to barbarian, by the Byzantines, but it had in a few short centuries become accepted once more because the polity was strong in only the Greco-Anatolian world.

Someone needs to force feed her before she dies

Saying Istanbul is "stolen" or "occupied" is like saying Australia or America is "stolen" or "occupied"

Pagan isn't a religion, they were Greco-Roman religion.

this
it's quite literally the same mental gymnastics that those people mock the left for
but even though a power conquered that territory through war just like almost every territorial change in history, apparently it's not cool because non-christian people grabbed it

So... true?

No because Turks are subhuman and turned everything to shit, that's what a thief does
Europeans made everything awesome so it's not comparable.

Rome had lots of pagan religions that definitely weren't Greco-Roman, like mithraism, celtic polytheism or Isis cults, so it's just more concise to call it a pagan empire than listing all the religions that are in it.

>Isis cults
Heard that one's making a comeback

>rome had
Romans only had the Roman religion the rest were religions of foreigners who Romans didn't see as their own.

Catholicism/Orthodox is a continuation of the Greco-Roman religion.

They adopted aspects of many foreign religions like Mithraism, they were open to foreign influences and always looking to find out about other gods they might've "missed"

that's some gud satire

>They adopted aspects of many foreign religions like Mithraism, they were open to foreign influences and always looking to find out about other gods they might've "missed"
Wtf are you smoking, they didn't give a fuck about barbarian God's, they destroyed kikes temples and everything.

europeans invented genocide nukes and shit bra

It's objectively true
You might not agree with it, but that doesn't change its truth value

It was thanks to the (((((VENETIANS))))))))))))

t. retarded american

Mithraism and the Isis cults were practiced exclusively by Romans who were we wuzzing as Persians and Egyptians following contacts with both of those cultural spheres. They didn't exist in those forms outside of the Roman Empire itself.

low quality bait

Yeah it's occupied territory. All territory "gained" by muslims since the inception of islam are unlawful and should be given back.

They destroyed kike temples because Jewish law which gave powers to the lower classes became a political threat. Mithra was included in the Roman pantheon and became quite popular when they heard about it from Persia.

Faggot.

>Europeans made everything awesome
europeans quite literally seiged and destroyed Constantinople before the turks took it over
the main reason for the ERE being conquered by the ottomans was because the 4th crusade was pretty much exclusively europeans killing other europeans, so basically euros turned eastern europe to shit
also, how do you mean the turks turned everything to shit? they created one of the longest lasting empires in history, and maintained academia outside of europe for centuries while anyone outside of the church could barely read their own name in europe
the ottomans kept the mediterranean trade rich, and venice's trade with the ottomans kickstarted the renaissance in northern italy

The Varangian Guard really let down Christianity after all!

Who is that top waifu?

They destroyed the Kikes because the Kikes wanted to fight to see who was supreme, they lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng

Soo, Serbia worked with literal kebab to remove mentally kebab's Byzantines

We removed the Gayreek scum from premises. We have been kicking white christian ass since 1071
We genocided the cr*saders who tried to help Gayreeks
The Britfaggots once invaded in 1919 after WW1, then Ataturk recaptured it
Istanbul is ours, deal with it or cry about it

itt: poo-skinned poltards

>Serbia worked with literal kebab to remove mentally kebab's Byzantines
please type it again, can't understand ya bud

Fucking Pepsi

>S-Serbs remove Kebab, r-r-right?

LMAO
Serbs are absolutely shit tier at war. Why do you think we enslaved their kind for 500 years?

Who was to dominate
>Jew
>European
The Romans won and the Jews served the Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=2RBazTfpybw

3asba 3la rasek, miboun

no i mean retype what you said up here
but have it make sense please

The only thing that matters is that Turks in the end came in and turned everything to shit. If Turks weren't there, one siege wouldn't have done shit.

If you had such great grammar, why does your country suck at literature? By any measure, per-capita or otherwise, we have a much better literary tradition.

>If Turks weren't there, one siege wouldn't have done shit.
except the 4th crusade created long-lasting damage with political instability, which was an issue for a fair bit of time before then
also, the ottomans didn't turn everything to shit, there was a long-lasting period of wealth in ottoman lands due to their broad connections from east to west, allowing and facilitating far ranging trade
I've literally just asked you to type that first message to make more sense twice and you haven't been able to
if you want me to answer that first reply, please retype to make sense

>If you had such great grammar, why does your country suck at literature? By any measure, per-capita or otherwise, we have a much better literary tradition.

Leaf REKT

>Haha there are people in my country that can properly construct sentences therefore your argument about my grammar is invalid. Haha leaf BTFO

Ok, René Levesque, my argued point was that Serbia removed dindufied Christians by working with kebab, then removed kebab from its premises eventually.

Nah, my point is that grammar cucks are bad at writing. We still beat Canada by deforming half the words in the English dictionary.

>my argued point was that Serbia removed dindufied Christians by working with kebab, then removed kebab from its premises eventually.
yes they did to an extent, but they still have a 3% islamic population within their nation
but how did that refute my point that the post replied to, up here?
also
>René Levesque
yes, because if i request that you make sensible english sentences, i must be a gaybecois

And what's the percentage of refugees coming to Canada that are Muslim?

But if Turks didn't arrive it would've ended there. Instead Turks came in and did countless massacres, kidnapped children, decimated prosperous places, etc. etc. which turned one of the most advanced places on earth to shit

Amazing comment.
Mehmed II and Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Gennadios.
>following the conquest of Constantinople in 1453, the victorious Ottoman sultan Mehmed II became the first of the rulers of the Ottoman Empire to assume the title "Caesar of the Roman Empire" (Ottoman Turkish: قیصر روم Kayser-i-Rûm).

Anatolians and Istanbullus didn't call themselves Turks until way into the 19th century. The preferred ethnonym was "Rumi"

>And what's the percentage of refugees coming to Canada that are Muslim?
pretty high, considering most refugees are coming from islamic nations
again, what does these posts have to do with refuting any of the statements i have made
>But if Turks didn't arrive it would've ended there
not likely, the 4th crusade and the political and economic effects from it already had weakened that city and taken away many aspects that made it such a prosperous place
it also opened the region up to balkanizing into several kingdoms which fought over west anatolian clay (latin empire, nicaea etc), further leading to a lack of development and internal struggle within the region

This is not right perspective too.
We are partially turkic,partially hellenic partially iranic.
all of this elements make us one.
like every nation.

>When your Jewish subjects not only refuse to worship the Emperor, but start frequent rebellions as well, thereby violating the NAP, so you kill millions of them in a punitive war, destroy their holy temple, change the name of their homeland from Judea to Palesine (taken their worst enemy, the Philistines) and ban them from living in their homeland which results in an almost 2 millenia long exile

True, but the name "Turk" was a slur to Turks back then, jus sayin

Because its dominant.
We take heavily hellenic and iranian culture "on turkic identity", but essential element Turkic its clear.

Actual Turks are Mongolian fucks that introduced a retarded near language-isolate with them. Imagine how much better Turks would be today if they spoke Greek or even *gulp* Arabic

>How did the Turks steal it?
Hungarian Cannons

can't melt byzantine walls.

>>Actual Turks are Mongolian fucks that introduced a retarded near language-isolate with them.

wtf, you know wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians

Do you see yourself the same as Georgians?
Are anatolians Caucases?

Does he look Caucases or Ethnic Anatolian if such a thing exists.

"It is generally agreed that the first Turkic people lived in a region extending from Central Asia to Siberia, with the majority of them living in China historically. Historically they were established after the 6th century BCE.[64] The earliest separate Turkic peoples appeared on the peripheries of the late Xiongnu confederation about 200 BCE[64] (contemporaneous with the Chinese Han Dynasty).[65] Turkic people may be related to the Xiongnu, Dingling and Tiele people. According to the Book of Wei, the Tiele people were the remnants of the Chidi (赤狄), the red Di people competing with the Jin in the Spring and Autumn period.[66] Turkic tribes such as the Khazars and Pechenegs probably lived as nomads for many years before establishing the Turkic Khaganate or Göktürk Empire in the 6th century. " tow

KEK

I met Turks who were European looking, are they native anatolians or are slavs/greeks etc...

Turks were known for their extreme cruelty and several travellers noted how places that were once extremely prosperous were clonpletely decimated under Turkish rule.
Rome also never recovered from the countless sieges by barbarians but no subhuman people like the Turks stayed there and that's why in the end it still recovered, even gave birth to things like the Renaissance. Italy is now much better off than any territory that used to be ottoman clay, though historically that part of Europe was the most advanced up to Turkish conquest.