There are nearly 170mln people in Bangladesh (8th biggest population in the world)

there are nearly 170mln people in Bangladesh (8th biggest population in the world)

Bangladesh is a bit bigger than Greece and a bit smaller than the state of Wisconsin

how do you even live like that

nice quads, btw

Fuck Wisconsin

Seriously, I always wondered that and also how I can know absolutely nothing about a country with a population that big. Same with Indonesia.

Nice quads.
The bangladeshis need some apprenticeship under the dutch looking at their water problems.

There will be no good future in EU and America. Next time is ASIAN time as we know

Also Nigeria

And it's a cramped nightmare

That's god's damage control

A little bit, but Africa as a whole is neglected and Nigeria is one of the more well known ones.

Nigeria is in the news every now and then because of Boko Haram shit. When was the last time anything happened in Bangladesh?

Bangladesh has more culture than us, how the fuck can we even live with ourselves ;_;

I might be bias because we have 500,000 Bangladeshis migrant worker here

I only remember a clothing factory collapse that was talked about for a while here because it was related to a Canadian company.
Literally all I know about Bangladesh is that they make clothes there. There aren't even Bangladeshi immigrants the same way there are Indian and Paki immigrants here... Who is keeping this country secret?

The only thing I really know about Bangladesh is the name of the capital and that clusterfuck border with India.

I remember that last year a bunch of islamists shot up some cafe full of foreigners there or some shit

I remember that last year there was a terrorist attack in a café in Dhaka where they hacked Italian and Japanese expats do death with machettes.

Yeah, I remember that too, but I forgot it was in Bangladesh.

>tfw I have dual citizenship with Bangladesh

Is this the worst feeling in the world?

can you even read those sunrunes Wang?

Are you Bangladeshi or do you just have a passport for some reason?
If the former, why do we never hear about your cunt?

why though

No
Parents immigrated from there and got me citizenship as they own property back home so I would one day inherit it.

>clusterfuck border
Even that's gone ;_;

Why didn't they place the circle in the middle??

When you fly that kind of flag then the design looks centered

Offsetting the central thing a bit left is quite common because of this phenomenon

>Inherits stuff
>gets the most powerful passport in the world
>"worst feeling ;_;"

More people live in Bangladesh than in Russia.

they're always on the news because of polish brands buying from bangladeshi sweatshops.

disgusting

No cultural exports and only provides manufacturing and raw resources instead of developing and selling complex technology.

Nigeria is mostly its oil. Bangladesh is manufacturing. Indonesia is a combination of energy, farming and manufacturing. Pakistan has literally nothing. These countries are genuine dumps that are going absolutely nowhere and since the average person is so poor and/or conservative they won't even develop interesting cultural phenomena.

In a rational world, they'd all be resettled in Africa.

It IS sort of rational, Africa is fucking huge.

Hory shet

This is just insane.
The population density of the country is equivalent to the population density of a city. In other word, it's like if Bangladesh was a very large metropolitan city.

Bit misleading, most of russias population is concentrated in the west

>says Sri Lanka

u could just compare this to canada or australia or mongolia too

Another shocking fact - Bangladesh is only 92km from China.

>Norway is one country away from North Korea

you've never been to either of the two if you think it's comparable

both dhaka and colombo have streetview if you want to compare
though I don't deny theres high population density here, bangladesh is much more out of control

Really makes you think.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Indonesia? What the fuck happens there? It's bigger than Brazil and every other country yet it's totally irrelevant.

Looks pretty full to me

Its useless because everybody there is muslim. These super religious countries dont do anything besides pray, so nobody gives a shit about them.

Don't you pick on my neighbor like that!

Nigger you've never heard of Nollywood? Many of those places area big deal in their region.

Um you do know that they have a low birth rate and manged to do that due to cooperation between the government, religious, authorities and NGO's?

What's it like living in countries where the population density is low? Australia, Canada, Greenland, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Namibia, etc?