So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she's in South Carolina with her family for thanksgiving break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit thanksgiving and her holiday is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Jeez, it's been a couple of years since I've seen this.

What the fuck is wrong with americans LMAO

Cole slaw looks a little dry. A lot of mall-type US restaurants offer huge portions of mediocre food.

where are you from? Ethiopia?
that is a normal serving size. it's not a kids plate because she is not a child
how else do you expect her to grow up big and strong

This might be the stalest pasta ever.

If you're gonna troll with a pasta get people riled up about gays or niggers or something....

Holy shit, how ancient is this repost?

Wow I haven't seen this thread in 13 minutes

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US?
>yes, you don't have to eat it all, I always leave restaurants with a box

>I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you?
if I was hungry enough

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?
semen

>inb4 samefag making the same responses so samefag can post the same replies using the same pics

great idea, because riling people up with faggots and niggers hasn't been done before

"Do restaurants serve oversized portions? We'll let you know tonight at 11."

The fuck are you talking about? That's a completely normal portion size for anybody, it'd be too small for me and i only weigh somewhere around 155lbs (70kg), the dish for the main is taking up most of the room, theres no fries on the side, nothing very starchy or filling except for two halves of a slice of bread, and what looks like a small layer of mashed potato ontop of the main dish.

If you couldn't finish that OP, then you eat like a 6 year old.

>Cole slaw looks a little dry
Says the culinary expert who expects everything drowning in mayo. Please shut the fuck up about most everything. Also, most chain and under $30/plate places serve the biggest portions in history. But let's face it, if you are at Chili's you've already made a suite of shit decisions and clearly don't care about what goes into your body. You might as well enjoy some extra fries.

>inb4 samefag making the same responses so samefag can post the same replies using the same pics

old as fuck

Are you saying when you buy food where you are.... you don't let the person eating decide what they want and how much? Fucking communists are weird.

You what m8?

Trolling with a stale pasta, I know....

but that's not really a jumbo portion if she just ate the mac n cheese and rib tips. I mean, who's really gonna eat two fucking pieces of toast and the slaw at a restaurant, that shit is basically just garnish.

I'm a newfag and even I know this is some stale ass pasta. I often wonder how sad and meaningless a persons life has to be to sit around at the crib with no job, no money, no ambition, with no girlfriend, or any friends, and post stale pasta on Sup Forums. OP is a homo.

>I come to you, wise 4chin....to discuss flakebook

OP is a faggot.

i see she has her vomitorium partly set up already in the background

Why do you newfags keep posting copypastas. Pointless.

She's hot. Post newds

>itt newfags falling for stale pasta

This is an old post. Why is it showing up?

Well it id an English breakfast.

Fuck off

I'd like to feed her...my cock

Because in America, we can afford more than 3 leaves of lettuce, you 3rd world pie else of garbage. We throw away more in a month that your shit culture will eat all year, and we fucking love the way that tastes.

10/10 braces, would love to cum all over them.

what

Deus vult.

Deus vult, brother

>3rd world pie else of garbage

I quit Sup Forums
This is the worst copypasta shitpost in the history of the website, and it finally worked. I can't deal with this thread one more time. It's been years and years of it. What the fucking fuck is wrong with you?
After 10+ years, I will never be back here, and it's because I never want to have the chance of seeing this particular thread again.

you're a pussy if you can't eat all of that

>You might as well enjoy some extra fries.

Are they good fries?

newfag needed to reverse image it.