After no shave november it's time for no fap december

After no shave november it's time for no fap december
Who's up for the challenge

wait, wasn't it no fap november?

I started today

I dont have a chastity cage but i will take the challenge

chastity cage's coming thursday

man a month's gonna be fucking long

Is sex allowed? I could do no fap no problem, but no sex? I think my gf would leave me if I said we aren't having sex for a month.

I havent fapped for all of November anyway. Have no desire to fap any time soon.

It's called noFAP for a reason.
Not noCUM.
Have fun with your gf man, It's a privelege some don't have.

Well, it was LOCKtober, NOvember, I don't know the one for december.

wow a cage on someone not repulsive and fat

anyway no, fuck no-fap, I've did it many times before, no benefit.

You're thinking of lent, it is both though, no fap and no shave

CHASTember

I was thinking DEcMEMBER myself, since it still has most of the word december in it and follows the trend. Tho, this one implies castration instead of chastity..

I think castration would have been too melodramatic
We're not THAT big of degenerates

>posting on Sup Forums
>not a degenerate

Pick one.

I was more admitting the flaw in my naming, than saying I would go for castration.

I dodnt say that I said not THAT much of a degenerate to castrate myself xD learn to read kiddo

I don't think I'll be able to hold it if I don't use a cage....would love it so much for someone to lock me up...

You can hide the key in some kind of form so it's not obvious and give it to some friend to hold it for a month. Thay will be curious but will probably agree anyway. Remember to tell them not to give it back under any circumstances. Here ya go, you've just been locked up permanently for a month :)

did you try that yourself?

Was just going to post the same thing. My wife would be alright with it, but not the gf.

No, i had a kinky friend and i gave her the key for a week. She loved it so much she gave it back after another week so my dick was locked for 14 days. We never had sex tho, and the only sexual thong we did was a footmassage once
Pic rel it's her

hot
any other stories?

Naah not really. Now i have normal girl, I fuck her how i want and i dont do any fetishes. But i would still participate in the chastember

You sound like a bitch.