Legit question:

Legit question:

If the white race never existed, where would we be today?

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/opium-trade
druglibrary.org/schaffer/History/om/om15.htm
historywiz.com/downfall.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still in the stone age. White people are superior, and without them we'd be severely technologically repressed.

a world without whites = a shithole of niggers banging sticks together because whites were the pioneers of modern society

You'll be still undeveloped in Africa.

This

We'd be under sharia law. Hitler's genocide of the jews wouldn't have happened, but the muslims would have done it anyhow and succeeded.

In a world without cuckolding.

/thread

lol many non-white races have advanced far beyond the stone age by themselves
yea thats just racist.....
you dont know i am african american

We built the pyramids cracka bitch

>many non white races
Jews, asians, persians, even muslims.
Do you see niggers in that list? No?

So what? They weren't part of the question. you so racist u cant even stick to a context lmao

>you dont know i am african american
No, you're a nigger in Europe so just a plain nigger.

...for white pharaohs.

Happily living to the old ripe age of died in childbirth in our mud hovels, like people in parts of Africa do now :)

Racist cracka bitch. Lemme take that back - we made the desine of the pyramids

>Racist cracka bitch
>Racist
>cracka

i kill myself when word "african-european" is invented.

peace

it's already been around
now waiting for "african-earthling"

White people suck

We built the boats to take you to build our shit

Pharohs weren't white dumbfuck if anything they were closer to being black than anything seeing as Egypt is in Africa you inbred racist fuck

Egypt is in north Africa. Black people come from sub-saharan Africa. They would have look middle-eastern.

>africa
>they must've been black LOL

and where's the line? exactly where we declared the land to be africa and asia (arabian countries) if you'd actually look at data you'd know egyptians in the past weren't black and especially not the pharaos, many aren't black today

Wouldn't have so much fucking retard trailer trash redneck family fucking scum suckers that plague the majority of the current United States.

all is cool but replace "we" with "they".

/thread

We'd likely all be speaking Mandarin and living the Chinese way, as the Qing Dynasty would have never been interrupted by whites bringing in opium and other drugs to China.

You wouldnt have a US without white people.

"Desine" lol this, this is where people would be without whites.

Yeah CLOSER to black because most were likely middle eastern pick up a map Egypt is at the far northwestern corner of Africa which happens to be- oh right! Just south of all the countries that occupied the Middle East

and arabs are closer to whites, in fact it's the same race in the classical races. Both are caucasian, they're just like latinos a worse version of the central, northwest european if you look how they're doing and how they were doing over the past centuries. Arguably romans were different than the modern italians.

That's like saying Orientals are closer to whites. It's technically true maybe but totally irrelevent.

Depends on if Asians take over the world or stay in Asia with their mechs.
Africa will be shitty as it is today, and south africa would be in egypt.
America would be full of mayas and indians.

Yeah that's one of the biggest factors in why white people are cancerous

Africa would likely be even worse with no white technology or white guilt money.

Without white breakthroughs in science, technology and medicine we'd all living in huts dying before we reach 45.

>implying whites benefit Africa in any way other than giving them religion, alcohol, drugs, and guns
>tfw everyone in here is home in the middle of a work day, or browsing Sup Forums at work when they should be working
>or they're just all conveniently off today

Asians would rule the world.

Actually you did not build the Pyramids. There was only ONE dynasty of sub-Saharan (black) Egyptian Pharos.... and it just so happens they were the last in the line of all dynasties. Essentially the blacks of the second to last dynasty over ran the Aryan / Arabic / North African Egyptians through war, then promptly shit the bed and Egypt's thousands of years of dynasties came crashing down.

Niggers... not even once. They ruin all.

Most africans die in huts before reaching 45 despite having white breakthroughs in technology.

>implying whites benefit Africa in any way other than giving them religion, alcohol, drugs, and guns
And wells, housing, medicine, schools, billions in aid etc.

>after having raped them and their land enough to the point where they *need* the aid

I'm from Africa, white though. SA. If we didn't have The The White Man, we would have thrived in the stone age, as resources are/were plentiful. For the rest of the world: the harsher climate would have forced the coloured hand, and life would have progressed exactly the same.

/thread

We can only do so much. They lived better lives under colonialism.

its debatable whether wells/housing/medicine/schools etc are actually in the interest of people's wellbeing. We're evolutionarily only meant to live to around 19..

>white people leaving caused the drought

Are you fucking retarded? Whites did not bring opium TO China, they got it from Asians. There is no history of opium in Europe prior to trade with the orient.

Yeah because Africa was a thriving wonderland before whitey got there.

What a retarded post. Would you rather live til 19, or older? If pick 'older' (which every sane person would) then all those things are offically in the interest of people's wellbeing.

britannica.com/topic/opium-trade

druglibrary.org/schaffer/History/om/om15.htm

historywiz.com/downfall.htm

Read a book instead of memes all fucking day for once.

lmaooo TOO FUCKING TRUE
whites are seriously in all honestly the master race

>life was *so bad* before whites showed up
>whites show up
>life is legitimately bad now
>somehow, whites had nothing to do with this
They were doing fine for themselves before whites showed up.

>We do not even steal for a living.
Lazy Africans can't even do the only thing they were relatively good at.

>They were doing fine
If you call throwing spears at each other and not inventing the wheel or a written language 'fine'.

Also, climate change. You're just like Trump.

Yes. They may not have been 'civilizing' the world through rape, pillage, and exploitation like the whites, but they at least had their own cultures and were sustaining themselves.

I'm not even Asian. It's just fact. We keep each other in check.

The boers, also whiter than any of you faggots, wrecked the British.

My man. See, there was peace, or symbiosis, at least. Living off the land. But as before, I think that a certain semblance of slavery would have happened, as the non-whites of other continents, driven by climatic need, would have been superior as we see the white man as superior today.

Do you even read your own links dumbfuck? You literally proved my point for me, thanks.

Go read what I wrote, then read the links you posted (you don't even need to get past the FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE FIRST LINK FOR CHRISTS SAKE)!

No go sit in the corner while the adults talk you mongrel.

You think African tribes werent killing and raping each other?

You do you realize that the Germanic, Celtic and other white tribes don't even make it unto the scene until after Rome falls?

The reason why people became white was because they migrated to areas with less sunlight, therefore, over time they had less melanin in their skin. With less sunlight also comes harsher living conditions, which led to people in less sunlight areas(people with less melanin=more white) to create technology and methods to survive in harsher areas. This led to a natural evolution of modern intelligence and it was destined to be by white people because of the influence of sunlight on behavior as well as its effect on the amount of melanin in your skin

Notice how many of those inventions come from olive skin people like Aristotle and not from the poorer tribes from the north like the Britons or Visigoths. It wasn't until after the barbarians conquered the civilized Mediterranean that 'white people' started adding inventions.

>many
Name 6.

I'd like a list with actual sources.

Most races would still have yet to discover each other, ie Natives, Africans, Asians, and they would all stay in their respective areas, that is until Asians (most likely) would find the other races and basically enslave them most likely.

Notice that he counts the Phoenicians, Egyptians, Romans and Greeks as part of 'your tribe' while they found most tribes to the North to be barbaric and backwards. It wasn't until they attacked Rome at it's weakest that light skinned people came to power.

You think non-whites secretly invented the internet, X-rays and NASA?

>Phoenicians, Egyptians, Romans and Greeks
If you can show that these people were non-white I'll be happy to remove their contributions from list. Will still be greater than anything other races came up with though.

The internet was made by a collaboration of military technology and NASA is just a normal space agency. Every group on earth adds inventions and culture it's only special snowflakes who want to take credit for things they had no part in who argue over these types of metaphorical races.

>The internet was made by a collaboration of military technology

Invented by white people

>NASA is just a normal space agency

Using white technology

>it's only special snowflakes who want to take credit for things they had no part in who argue over these types of metaphorical races.

Pretty sure this is a thread about what the world would look like without whites. I dont take credit for my races achievements but I am allowed to be proud of them. Every other race gets to be proud of themselves, so why not?

Well the fact that their skin isn't white should be evidence. I'm not sure how you get dark olive skinned people to certainly become pale. I'd also like a list of sources to each invention to make sure no other 'colors' were involved in any shape or form of those creations. Seeing as how the Chinese and Mediterranean cultures were building structures thousands of years before the tribes to the north.

> Invented by white people
> Using white technology

Evidence please, stop just making assertions that aren't backed up. Also race doesn't exist so you being proud of anything you didn't do makes you a special snowflake.

So what race were they if not caucasian? Not all black people are the same shade, it's a bit silly to think every white person should have blonde hair and blue eyes.

They were Phoenicians, Egyptians, Romans and Greeks. I'm not sure why you were trying to turn them into other groups to begin with other than to sap credit.

Racist on Sup Forums????
What next?

>Phoenicians, Egyptians, Romans and Greeks
None of these are races you utter cretin. Scientifically there are three races; Caucasian, Mongolian and Negroid.

>race doesn't exist
Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that.

Great, now all you need to do is prove sub-species exists in humans.

No, all you have to do is prove the romans and greeks were not caucasian.

Sure buddy, you keep posting info-graphs and un-sourced pictures.

The Romans and Greeks didn't come from the Caucasus. I'm sorry that you don't understand geography.

>un-sourced
Yeah, I'm sure every race has the same shaped skull and everyone is just imagining things.

No two people have the same DNA on earth which means no one has the same skull. That doesn't mean sub-species suddenly exist in humans.

>ongo bongo bongo
>i dont wanna leave the congo

nice feet

"Fragments from an ancient 150 BC travelogue describe the women of Thebes as “the tallest, prettiest, and most graceful in all of Hellas. Their yellow hair is tied up in a knot on the top of their head.” Pindar, a fifth century Theban lyric poet, refers to the Greeks as “the fair-haired Danaoi,” using a poetical name for the Hellenes."

"Adamantius, an Alexandrian physician and scientist, wrote in his Physiognominica, that “of all the nations the Greeks have the fairest eyes,” adding, that “wherever the Hellenic and Ionic race has been kept pure, we see tall men of fairly broad and straight build,… of fairly light skin, and blond.”

"Phidias’ masterwork, the Athena Parthenos, stood in the Parthenon for nearly 1,000 years until it was lost, probably in the 5th century AD. When American sculptor Alan LeQuire set out to make a faithful copy for the full-scale Parthenon replica in Nashville’s Centennial Park he modeled it on descriptions of the original work. The 42-foot-tall Athena, unveiled in 1990, has light skin, blue eyes, and golden hair"

Yawn.

>middle of a work day
global timezones, motherfucker, do you undertsand them ?

>we wuz kangz n sheit
stop stealing other races history and just accept the fact that you achieved nothing apart from the free bike method that only your race could perfect so gz on that :)

I'm sure it's a coincidence that all white people have different shaped skulls than black people. Leave your house and actually meet other people ffs.

This is stupid. Look, I'm not 100% white myself but it's stupid to pretend white people didnt invent pretty much all the good shit. It doesnt make anyone less valid as a person but lets be real here.

So thanks for agreeing with me that they literally aren't Caucasian as they're not from that region and attempting to make an appeal to just how fair skinned these Mediterranean tribes were. This is the same type of games you play by attempting to make the Egyptians blue eyed and blonde haired. Please stop trying to take credit for groups of people that viewed you as a barbarian.