Well well well, infidels... looks like Islam wins again

Well well well, infidels... looks like Islam wins again.

We will destroy the West and impose the Sharia for what they have done to us. This is the only solution to end your torture and oppression plaguing this world.

The soldiers of Islam will continue to exact revenge for the deaths of our people. You have invoked the Jihad you so desperately wanted and you will soon be crying for it to be over...

There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger. May Allah bless this man who sought revenge and defended his people at Ohio State. Ameen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1ceprgz2PQ
thesun.co.uk/news/2276371/brit-rape-victim-zara-jayne-moisey-speaks-of-torture-in-filthy-dubai-jail-after-reuniting-with-her-family-back-in-the-uk/
snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one gives a fuck

are we supposed to be scared of you bomb strapping rodents? as far as we're concerned you are on the bottom rung of the gene pool...give up your shit and stop whoring and give over the oil already, allah can go make me a ham sandwich

so sick of you hipster mushites

Haha. Nice try infidel. Your people are all literally masturbating to Trumps picture right now...

You cannot hide any longer. We will find you, and we will end you. Allah has commanded us to fight those who fight us. There is nothing you can say or do to dodge your fate.

This is just fucking retarded.
Its almost too pathetic to be a troll.
You probably are some sand nigger retard.
You bitches lost the crusades, you lost WW1 and now you will hopefully be eradicated from existence in the coming wars.

We will never "give" you anything but an untimely death.
You tried to forcefully take our oil but brother Hussein Obama stopped you in your tracks and took you back home while reinforcing our armies.
We can't wait for Trump to try something now... but we'll have to find a different coloured jumpsuit for him. So much orange will harm your eyes.

You know I'm gonna rape your faggot ass to death. I'm gonna kill your wwgole nation. I'll burn the entire middle east and every single Muslim scum will suffer. I'll tear off your nails and shove your eyeballs up your ass. I'll make you eat your own family. I'll kill. Kill all. Murder boner murder boner kill kill kill huehuehuehuehue I want to kill you eat you. Desecrate your lineage. I'll meatgrind your legs and use your liver for pies I'll grind up your teeth and sell it as baby powder. I'll put your nose on your dick and your arm coming out your ass. Ohhohohohhohohohohhoho the fun we'll have.

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

>You know I'm gonna rape your faggot ass to death.
Under Sharia, rape and gay sex will be outlawed... so you're not going to have any fun at all, really.

Those two core values of western society will vanish without a trace once the American caliphate is established.

Day of the rope is coming, mudshit.

I will have no sympathy for any of your ilk hanging from our lamp posts.

Where my fellow Crusaders at?

good luck.
>tfw live in kansas
People here blow your kind up with car bombs before you can do shit and you're not even a major threat yet. Just imagine when you are a threat, we're gonna have women and children drug behind trucks lol.

>masterpiece

>implying the rape is for my pleasure rather than your pain

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

You guys are not aware that rednecks exist are you?
Even if the libtards work with you and somehow gain power again rednecks will always tortue and kill you in the sickest ways imaginable.
White people are crazy, or did you forget the crusades?

>pasta + bait
or
>issues
>you have them

White people are undisputedly the best at race war. Muslims must have forgotten because we've been kind. Classic mistake, never take a kindness for a weakness.
Can't wait to see Europe go full fascist on their infestation.

I'm looking forward to Trump's reforms. Those SJWs who support the refugees and the rest of the islamfag community are blind to the devastation they cause to western culture.

We're already seeing Europe turn more right wing and some places are violently turning back the muslim hordes. It's a matter of time.

>Deep fry at 375

>implying Islam is a race...
As long as your women keep climbing on Muslim cock so that they don't have to endure your neckbeard hygiene and rape culture, we will create a whole new generation of white Muslims.

You'll just get the psychotic ones with low self esteem and daddy issues. Same pick of the litter niggers got Haji. Pro tip, they're not helpful.

got more of her?

>rape culture
Yes they'll get none of that with Islam.

A firey blast be upon goat fuckers of the middle east. Amen. :^)

I have ten of your women inside my basement and 3 leftover mudslime "men" been torturing then to death for years and impregnated a few of the muslim bitches. fed the babies to the dogs.

So, thanks, bring more, you freaks are fun to destroy

youtube.com/watch?v=U1ceprgz2PQ

This

But just incase:

It was narrated that Aishah said: “The Prophet married me when I was six years old, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine years old.”
(Sahih Muslim 3480)

asked `Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible. "
(Sahih al-Bukhari 230)

It was narrated that 'Aishah said concerning semen: "I used to scratch it from the garment of the Messenger of Allah"
(Sahih Muslim 669)

When I got married, Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'
(Sahih al-Bukhari 5080)

(Suhayli, ii. 79: In the riwaya of Yunus I. I. recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'lFadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew up...
(Ibn Ishaq, page 311)

Of course not. It's cute how your primitive brain thinks you're being sarcastic...

When a man sexually assaults or rapes a woman in Islam, he is executed.
When a man rapes or sexually assualts a woman in the West, they make him president.
It just shows you the type of qualities that are valued in the West... sick culture.

>Islam wins again
>10 WOUNDED
>Islamic nerd shot dead

Nice try goatfucker.

>When a man sexually assaults or rapes a woman in Islam, he is executed.

you are mentally ill. They do not arrest men who rape in mideast countries. You're a fucking liar and the greatest thing Trump will ever do is kill as many of the mudslimes as possible and I really hope he ships themout soon. I want to make america great again, like it was before a bunch of retarded sand niggers figured out how to use modern tech.,

>I have ten of your women inside my basement
While I'm not surprised that you do this, it did surprise me that these women weren't related to you.

>kaafirs gon' kaafir

Oh I am sorry. all those men and women. the muslims i captured. They were related I got all the men to admit they fuck animals while water boarding them. Then I fed them their genitals. They cried so much and I made them say Allah is a faggot and mohamed a piece of trash. They thought it would save them. Instead I fucked their wives in front of them and then made their women cut their throats. They loved doing it, because all muslims are evil minded things

what if he sexually assaults or rapes a woman in car?

>They do not arrest men who rape in mideast countries
thesun.co.uk/news/2276371/brit-rape-victim-zara-jayne-moisey-speaks-of-torture-in-filthy-dubai-jail-after-reuniting-with-her-family-back-in-the-uk/

That's because the ones that are raping here are you drunken pigs. The libcucks are crying on your behalf to let you swines rape and kill without consequence otherwise we are being "bigoted Jihadis"...

>captured muslims
>fed them their own flesh
>raped women

Yeah, it's Muslims who are evil minded.

Yer all goat humping faggots.
The USA will be chanting "USA USA USA!!!"
As we collectively go full force 1942 on your asses and beat the living shit out of you ww3 will be everyone against islam becaude we are tired of your shit.
You think the crusades were bad? They still make you cry at night?
Bitch. You aint seen nothin yet.
Keep pushing. See what happens.

>Keep pushing. See what happens.
Yes. In the past decade we have continued to defend Muslims and we succeeded in getting you warmongering swines out of our land and afraid to come back. We will indeed keep fighting and avenging the lives of our brothers, sisters and children.

>implying rape isn't the cornerstone of your stone aged religion.

You caliphate cumguzzlers will probably never realize that Mohammed was a pedo faggot of minuscule importance and continue to explode yourselves in grand fashion, however the west you speak of will forever have a soft spot for you and your shit religion.

>inb4 edgy faggot

>is punishable by death
>is cornerstone
This is the most retarded argument I've ever heard... no wonder it came from a primitive westerner.

This is what happens when you get crazy white people mad at you. That's not even that bad compared to what we've done to your kind in the past.
I suggest you spread the word, islam needs to btfo or they're going to have to watch their children fed raw pork and dog shit through a funnel.
Now I'm not saying I'd do this, but it's the obvious consequence.

>This is what happens when you get crazy white people mad at you.
Well 9/11, 7/11, Pulse nightclub, Bataclan, Nice, Fort Hood, Chatanooga, San Bernadino, Boston etc is what happens when you get a Muslim mad at you.
It's not even that bad compared to what WE'VE done to you in the past. It's the obvious consequence to all your warmongering, looting, oppression, intimidation, genocide, rape, instigation and corruption against Islam and Muslims.

Thank you for capturing exactly how we feel.

hitler was cooler than your prince alala

That's all weak sauce bruh.
Bombs? We've got drones.
Keep going though, looking forward to total war with muslims, you can't exist in the west and you know it so you try to defile it.
Pretty lame in my opinion, stick to your doons coon.

The left's retarded gun laws prevented him from buying some weapons. Once your daddy Trump laxes them and puts the 2nd amendment to good use, we won't have an issue.
Remember Pulse?

That mudslime sand nigger was shot dead. The way ALL mudslime scum should be treated in this country. Keep it up you camel fuckers, we will continue to kill your kind.

Yes because Islam is a religion of peace

Religion of pieces

Islam IS a religion of peace. You are just too stupid to realize it.

Shall I cite the numerous news stories of mudslimes raping women?

Your logic is so woefully twisted it probably wouldn't matter if I did. But it makes sense that you think that way. You're a Muslim of course.

This goes to show you how you can use religion for your own purposes.

Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the
devil

The white race has been on pretty good behaviour (for us) since '45.
Amazing how 70 years out of the fray can make the rest of the cunts forget what we're capable of...
Iraq, Afghan, Korea and Vietnam I hear you say?
Most of us not giving much of a fuck for a start, a lot of us being opposed to the wars and protesting and sheeeeeite...
Yet enough people are getting pissed off now, so you can only blame yourselves when the next cleansing hits like Mr Muscle...

snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

You are a fucking idiot.

By the same media that is, according to you, full of lies and pushes a libcuck agenda? There have been no confirmed cases or prosecutions of these alledged rapes and the lying infidel womens' stories are full of holes.
For example they all claim that their "Muslim" attackers were "drunk"... LOL. Low-IQ infidel propaganda pushers can't even get basic things right.

Can I say, I'm a white American, who voted trump, but fully believes America should shut the fuck up and let the world be how it wants to be? We don't need a real life fucking America world police. Yes, Muslims are doing this to us, yes, because they hate us, and you dont hate people that help you, so what do you think we did to make them hate us? We're more guilty of these acts then the people carrying them out. And, where I'm proud to live in America, in ashamed of being an American

Back then you were men. Now you're
>pic related

Don't make me break out Odin on your ass. He's been bored and the Ragnarok is some ways out yet. I'll go straight jotun on your desert beardy-god.

You should leave the city bruh.

Kek.

I'm sure it never ever happens. Not once.

You're still a closet faggot worshipping a pedophile and you're entire culture is forever stuck in the stone age because of it.

How does it feel to know that you'll never progress?

>Seconded.

Who exactly was donald trump convicted of sexually assaulting?

>realizes it's a troll
>but just in case: I'm going to get trolled

Topkek newfriend

Oh, I though they worshipped Muslims who raped children.

Or is that just Mohammed?

Exactly. He wasn't prosecuted because they don't prosecute for that kind of thing in the West... it's an admired quality, being rich, narcissistic and able to "grab any woman by the genitals" without her consent.

AllahaveaSnackBar

>without her consent.
"they let you"
that's consent.
If I let you in my house, you're not a burgler.
If I let you take my wallet, you're not a thief.
Is any of this making sense?

B-but i felt bad about letting in my house the day after.

>"they let you"
Yeah, letting a man rape you at knifepoint so that he doesn't stab you is not consent.
Similarly letting a powerful man have his way with you or risk losing your career, personal/public image etc is not consent.

It's also nice how you primitive monkeys believe that as long as the man says she let him, it's okay. The woman's voice does not matter. As usual, any complaints from the raped woman will be met with fierce right wing hate and calling them "feminazi landwhales" while masturbating to their favourite picture of Trump.

Neat, now find the video of Trump saying "HA I told that bitch let me grab your pussy or you'll never work again" or KYS one of the two.

This is bait.

>implying that's how intimidation and sexual harrassment works.

Maybe if you weren't NEET you'd have attended an office sexual harrassment seminar... so ignorant, so simple-minded.

This nigga.. ohh noo orange will hurt my eyes

lol you're so desperate and ineffectual it's kind of cute.
you're like an evil globalist teddy bear.

Only western infidels are evil. Muslims are pure and the best humans.

Naw sorry bruh, too much boy fucking to be pure. plus you're all brown.

>plus you're all brown.
LOL. Islam is not a skin pigmentation. You primitive barbarians still can't wrap your minds around the varying melanin content in humans, huh?

Bait

>Calls others barbarians and primitives
>Muslim

Top fucking kek

Even a little nugget of shit in a cauldron of milk spoils it.

Modern western "science" everybody. That new age right wing anti-intellectualism that got Trump elected took y'all from landing on the moon to understanding biology with food metaphors... such a shame.
This is why Islam will win.

Reality is funny to the mentally reatarded.

Because you drink milk with shit in it?

No, but milk is food numbnuts... See what I mean? Western critical thinking is a long dead.

You eat food with shit in it?

Just replace "Allah" with "Lucifer" and all of the violence and hatred makes much more sense. Seriously, why even try to hide it anymore?