Racist Musicians

>Nico was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. Her friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped her sign to Elektra Records, described her as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Nico, I'm Jewish,' and she was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view she appears to have continued to maintain throughout her later years. According to Fields, Nico once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Nico performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.

kek more like this please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhmLtkWd5AA
youtube.com/watch?v=7eDp4wFUPMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no wonder my least favourite songs from velvet underground and nico are her songs

WHITE POWAAAHHH

What a klon.

lou reed called bob dylan a kike and used nigger in live versions of i wanna be black. moe tucker was a tea party activist.

velvet underground CONFIRMED for racist, bigoted band

>Reed was well-known for his outrageous public statements—he once told a journalist: “I don’t like n----rs like Donna Summer.” In private he was just as offensive, one old friend told Sounes that he jealously described Bob Dylan as a “pretentious kike.”

lel

Wow what a cunt, though she is kinda pretty I guess, even though she would attack me because I'm Mexican-American

wtf I love Nico now

wtf i hate TVU&N now!

>white nationalist would attack a fellow white aryan

not a chance

>Epstein asked John Lennon what he thought the book should be called, and Lennon suggested "Queer Jew". Lennon was later quoted as saying that the book should have been titled, "A Cellarful of Boys" in reference to Epstein's homosexuality.

M A D M A N

You must be retarded

>tfw nico will never savagely and violently fuck you while calling you a worthless kike
why even live

? mexico is white, friend.

>with her german accent

>ywn be friends with nico and shoot the shit with her all the time

What's the basis of the "Phil Anselmo is racist" meme?

Paul was best beatle anyway.

>She had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that she was physically, spiritually and creatively superior"

She was right.

Not surprising in the least.

No they're mestizo Spain was never white they're moors mixed with carpage so Arabs.don't be proud that your senpai got raped by the Spanish you're not white accept it and grow from it

well
youtube.com/watch?v=BhmLtkWd5AA

You're so egdy I bet you get all the girls

cut the Sup Forums memes out buddy. everyone knows mexico is white.

t. Spic ape
Of course I do I'm white

I haven't been in Sup Forums since like 2012 has Sup Forums always been this childish or is this a new trend.

WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

>Mexico wishes it were white
I already know this son

Pleb? Have you heard desert shores?

>living in denial when mexico is white
lmfao

why are you posting argies?

I have and it made me fucking go to sleep

>being this triggered at own genes not being Nordic
Lol

>Morrissey has hardly been free of controversies since his career started, his most recent being calling the Norwegians “cannibals” for not agreeing to have a vegetarian only menu for his gig. The English singer/songwriter has been accused of racism many times over the course of his career. In his 1992 performance at the Madness Madstock! Reunion concert in London, he wrapped himself with a Union Jack flag, and chose to have two female skinheads as the backdrop of his performance. Later, in 2010, Morrissey again became the centre of racism accusations after he described the Chinese as a “sub-species” because of the animal cruelty in China.

Shut up mike

that's just Morrissey being Morrissey though

Youre the liberal negro cock sucking bitch. We are proper metalheadz we drink beer, we swear, we dont get offended by nazi salutes and racism, which are badass and cool anyway. We worship at the temple of Phil Anselmo and will do anything to defend him, we are totally badass.

Well they're all the same spics south of America.Mexicans argies Guatemalans but no the pic is Mexicans i understand your confusion though

WTF I LIKE THIS FAGGOT NOW!11!!

He's doing it for the right reasons though

nice try but mexicans are white and you posted mestizos. maybe you can fool your grandma with this but not me i'm a fucking expert.

All the great pioneers of human history were racist what makes you think 100% of the best artists aren't racist lol

Most of the artists posted aren't that great.

>''Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!''

sounds like something from The Wall kek

>Mexicans are white
Funniest statement currently on this board son lmao

>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I'm looking at you. Where are you? I'm sorry but some fucking wog...Arab grabbed my wife's bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that's just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don't want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch's our man. I think Enoch's right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

Lennon also sang instead of "baby you're a rich fag jew" in reference to Epstein on the Baby You're a Rich Man sessions.

Powerful words from a powerful guitarist

We hivemind now?

Did he really say that lmao

>creatively superior

I know it's funny because it's true

based
more reasons to love them

Daily reminder that if you are SJW or spread PC views of any kind Sup Forums is not for you and you are not welcome here.

Go back to Facebook or tumblr. This is not your safe space.

She's the worst part of TVUN

This

why aren't you being detained by ICE, taco man?

D:

>go back to your safe space so we can have our safe space

and behind every great joke is the truth

Yeah white people hate Mexicans almost as much as niggers there really isn't a difference between spics and blacks besides the food

I don't really care what Phil says, I still love em

That wasent a joke though it's just funny tuco because of the absurdity

Shit singer for a shit band

Probably because I haven't committed any crimes so far.

What a klan

*Good singer for a good band
FTFY

really makes you think

Checked.

Go back to your safe space because no one cares about your one-sided repetitive views here.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SPECT

WALK

Yea, you got it. Sup Forums is the safe space for people who want to have liberty to say racist and non-PC views. It always have been this way. Why do you think it's an anonymous imageboard?

>defending """""minorities""""" is edgy now
Sup Forums was a mistake

>point out flaws in statement
>assumed to be [ENEMY GROUP]
>given one sided repetitive view

In the early days everyone was tripfag, we talked about anime, then it became a troll kingdom, then people took the jokes seriously and are now actually nazis, I miss the old days

someone is handing out free (you)s and all you have to say is

mexico is white

But Mexico IS white
How are Spaniards white and Mexicans not-white?

mexico is white

here you go

spainards arent white

youtube.com/watch?v=7eDp4wFUPMw

Spainards are moors though
Unless you consider Arabs white

>

no they fucking arent you fucking spic

>How are Spaniards white
since when?

Checked
Spics are pathetic confirmed

>he unironically saved all these images
>to respond to people
>who are obvious baiting
>about race
>on the music section
>of an anonymous japanese cartoon image board
lmfao

It's actually an underwater crab relay juggling forum

He's an idiot and proof that stupidity comes in all colors.

This statement is almost as repetitive and predictable as his leads.

Well the bait backfired on him now he knows he's nothing more than a Native American with Arab blood

No jus POC

This

Simply untrue.

Why does anyone care about racism? Like, it's just someone's opinion

It's this fucking easy to trigger Sup Forums

>lou reed called bob dylan a kike
Lou was a jew too though