Post your bong that cost under 100$. Guy with the alien dick salt peice, stay the fuck out

Post your bong that cost under 100$. Guy with the alien dick salt peice, stay the fuck out.

>Guy with the alien dick salt peice, stay the fuck out.
bye op. Also clean that fucking bong

Sup homie, couldn't help notice you missed my company, let's get blazed together, I'm actually a very nice guy, try not hating on me.

>Paying money for a dildo to smoke out of

Stoners are indeed stupid.

oh

Alien dick salt?

A real question, why do you hate me so much? Here are some of my pieces under 500

i actually really want to smoke out of that. but this thread is only for poor fags that don't have thousands to spend on a bong

This is a salt ripcurl. Apparently the name op has given to my collaboration piece with akio is the "alien dick salt piece" idk why op hates on it so much. I just post in lots of stoner threads with it

its because you a one of the stoner elitist asshole types that think you have to have the best most expensive weed smoking things. i bet you are always telling people you smoke with that this bong cost 5000$

You're looking at this all wrong. I was you once. I couldn't afford the nice things I wanted. Then I learned to just be a little bettet and ration my money and smoke and now I have what I want and I still got faded every day. I have an average job that pays decent where I work hard for every dollar I spend on glass. Don't hate me just because I struggled for the nice things i wanted. I used to post my home made pieces on here. Ive posted cheap pieces and eventually I just got a nicer one that kicked off a love of nice glass.

Tl;dr: I'm a lot more like you than you'd think

More like I want to inspire others to follow my same route and to get nicer things in their lives. You can't go around your whole life hating anyone different than you, without at least understanding why they're different. You don't know the real me, and you never will, so please continue to hate on this person youve painted me as in your head. I just love glass more than 95% of stoners here.

>Inspire others

No one wants to be a piece of shit degenerate like you. Grow up.

scored at a local smokeshop, the original illadelph blowers left the company and started this one up a few years back. Best straight tube i have ever bought. Spent 70 dollars.

>You can't go around your whole life hating anyone different than you, without at least understanding why they're different.

Correct, but stoners aren't different. They chose to be degenerates therefore deserve to be treated as one.

You get faded everyday but only because you have a 5,000 dollar bong?

$50
Have a good local shop here with thick glass for the low.

> You don't know the real me, and you never will, so please continue to hate on this person youve painted me as in your head. I just love glass more than 95% of stoners here.

quit being such crybaby with your shitty Bob Marley philosophy... go shove a bong up your ass

I would gladly pay 50 for that, looks like it rips nice

And nobody wants to be a piece of shit saturated to the brim with their own self hatred so they try to take it out on others. Have a nice life, bet it's pretty empty if you're picking fights with a stoner on Sup Forums

i will hate you forever user, you said it yourself i will never know the real you. i am never gonna change my opinion about you. i can tell you we are nothing alike. i don't use objects as a status symbol.

>boo hoo i used to struggle with cheap pieces now can afford nice glass pieces wooo black and yellow black and yellow #madeit

Fucking loser

No, I have a 5000 dollar bong because I get high every day. It's a ritual in my life I elevated to the next level.

kek

Nice projection buddy but no, you're a little bitch who complains about shit that doesn't even matter. You preach about acceptance but can't accept other people's opinions on you because if its against you its "hate". LMAO! Fucking dumbass stoner.

So im missing why the fuck the 5000 dollar bong has fuck all to do with getting high everyday. I know a man with a million dollar company who smokes a fat doobie every night after work and the only glass he owns is a 20 dollar gas station special because he not dumb enough to blow 5 grand on a piece of glass that cost some hippie 10 dollars and a sandwich to make.

wait for it, hes gonna go off about how its art and that the piece spoke to him or some shit

Yeah, instead you think tearing someone down on the internet will raise you up somehow. You're right. You're nothing like me. Have fun with your empty life, see in real life I use all my nice things to share with my friends, maybe you would have some friends too if you'd chill out and not be so dickish

110 for the bong, 50 for the ash catcher that I don't use anymore. I like grav labs. High quality, very fair prices and made in the US.

Pretty much everyone hates blindly or for stupid reasons. If any of you hater ass fucknuggets met me in real life you'd probably end up good friends with me.

Go on everyone reply to this post with the reasons you hate me, GO

>. Guy with the alien dick salt peice, stay the fuck out.
you're just asking for him arent you ? fuck that faggy show off.

why would taking shit to someone on the internet make me feel better? i know exactly who i am and i don't need to prove myself with showing off my expensive shit to a bunch of randos on Sup Forums. you need to lay off the bong and stop thinking you are above everyone else

man i love that piece

Not to sound like a count but thick glass does not mean it's good or great. It's the consistency of the thickness throughout the entire piece. Like Roof makes some really thin bongs but they incredibly strong. German engineering at its finest.

(sigh) it really is a nice bong.

haha aw man you got me there. friggin nice!! humorous while making a piont, das crazy mane. ever thought about being a standup comedian or something?

What's ur ig I wanna be friends

>degenerates
god I hate how Sup Forums throws this phrase around like its a good thing to be a normie, but for reals bragging about how much you waste on glass that wont last a decade cause it's used regularly is pretty degenerate in that it's fucking retarded, drugs aside

Aww the stoner is about to cry!!

You guys ever use a helix dry pipe? Shits so smooth if you do it right.

My little collection. Bong was about $50, bubbler was about $28, but got it as a birthday gift from my friend, chillum was about $15, and the pipe was about $30.

Im not even trying to hate, im just pointing out having an expensive piece has nothing to do with smoking some pot. Plenty of daily tokers just roll, you don't need a expensive piece to be "legit" like you think in your mind.

They act like theyre so superior because they dont smoke pot. Personally, i think they're all haters and are jealous. The whole "huuurr stoners are losers" is stupid. I personally dont smoke but i love these threads.

>i love these threads.
for the trolling or the fancy pieces?

They watched to many DARE commercials growing up, that shit got to them lol

Search Dhgate for "bong". You're welcome. My 9 perc bong cost 75$ shipping included

Good luck finding it.

Wow. You are a massive faggot.

I got this build-a-bong for free

I've always like chilums. Here's mine my brother gave me the little one years about.

Salt guy here. Hace a helix 1 hitter I gave to my dad, a helix handpipe and a stand up helix bong. The stand up bong was my first real piece over a hundred

>i-if they don't like what I do then they're haters and are just jealous!!!!

How's 7th grade going, champ?

Shits ugly bro.

Honeycomb and tree perc, 18", cost 100 CAD

Not really, its just their lives don't suck enough to brag about smoking a drug. They also have a higher IQ.

>says he loves glass
>multiple Shitman faguccinos..

You don't need a piece. My very closest friend has no glass at all. He rolls blunts, and quite well. You fuckers seem to think I hate people for not having nice things. I just hate China glass. If you're gonna spend money use it on something decent. There are plenty of American pieces under 100, only when I see China glass do I feel sorry for someone for being so stupid with their money

Got this for $45 all together, fucking steal if you ask me

The 'strong' ROORs are 9mm.. that's thick as fuck bro.

Let's see your pieces kiddo, you got me to bite the hook

that thing is nasty

bumping with pics of my bong

Your UV is shit and do is your camera. That's what happens when your fiend on glass, everything else around you deteriorates in quality.

its been a long time since i last posted

Too broke for iso. Insurance pays for my bud

See, mine are actually legit, not Chinese knockoff shit ones. So yeah I own the 10 and 14 mils. The mini is one of my go to fersure if I'm in a hurry, mad you didn't get one? They are kinda limited for the real ones.

>being stupid with their money
Says the dumb ass who wasted thousands on GLASS

"ritual" fuckin delusional junkie

100$ is the minimum I'd spend on good glass.

They're good to have if you're on a smoke tour with some friends, plus they're easier to light with one hand. Very pretty glass, by the way. Here's a closeup of mine.

purchased for $100 from my local craigslist.

No actually I had to take screenshots of photos because Sup Forums reduced image size allowed. And the uv in that pic is plenty bright. The light was on you uneducated fuck

I like see-through glass so you can see when it gets dirty

This KEK

I've seen them but never tried one.

damn bro you got that for a damn good price

I think your a bit of a cunt mate

i do as well, recently ive started cleaning my glass once a week so they never really get to gross

i thought about getting a pax or vape. is it worth it for how much they cost? do you use it a lot or does it turn into another piece that just sits on the shelve?

Nice bro, welcome to the heady kids club, know the artist?

Thanks, i recommend checking out your local craigslist. Most ppl put big numbers on the adds but everyone can be talked down, ive gotten all my glass from craigslist.

Don't blame Jackie Sup Forums for your UV problems, he doesn't care what you smoke out of

>Says the stoner who invested thousands in art which is still in the exact condition as long as I clean it

My art has gone up in value. Glass bubble hasn't popped yet kiddo

pax is nice if u travel or for biz trips in the hotel

i have gen1 and have been happy with it

no, i asked the guy who i bought it from and he didnt know, there is a large H on the bottom though, could be the artists initial

They're all Chinese dog, do you not pay attention to glass news cause you have so many expensive pieces in your ass??

That's the most nigger-rigged piece of shit kek

Only on the internet bro, this is Sup Forums after all. God forbid I've ever used my glass to troll when I'm drunk or bored

its even funnier if you buy those piece as an investment.

I bet if you came and smoked with me out of all my pieces and we play some old school games you'd change your mind

>heady kids club
god thats cringe worthy bro take it down a notch

just picked up this piece

Now you just sound like a pedophile.

Evol and hitman collabed on these. Evol did the cups and used hitmans hammerhead perc. The knockoff ones are nothing like the real ones. These have numbers on them along with an actual card signed by evol and doigie

You're retarded kys how is smoking and playing games anything like being a pedo.

>These have numbers on them along with an actual card signed by evol and doigie
>doesnt post the pic of it

This. How the fuck is that pedo at all?

Congrats bruh 700 for a card that says it's not from China, you really aren't helping yourself. You act like you don't buy and use Chinese products every goddamned day lol