Need to loose a lot of weight in one month...

Need to loose a lot of weight in one month. Technically speaking how much weight would I be losing if I only ate dinner and ran a mile or two every day?

You should ask /fit/ about this, they'll actually be able to help.

>a mile or two
how fat are you????

>On a starving diet
Are you retarded? I can run much more but not on no food at all.

Not worth it. Suffering your body, not eating enough calories would cause you to become very tired. You would also destroy your own metabolism. Try going to a gym and maybe working out.

>I can run much more but not on no food at all
really depends on your bodywaight right now, not what you ate that week

It doesn't depend on my bodyweight rn if I starve myself, do you have any idea how your body works?

I have a masters in biology and have experience in running marathon

You're a fat neck beard, high school dropout none of what you said.

You're retarded, this will slow down your metabolism for a while, making you likely to be fatter than ever.

The only shortcut to being thin is genetics.

Don't be a fag, hit the gym, eat well, sleep well.

"muh genetics" fuck outta here fat cunt

If losing weight were as simple as that, there would be less fat people. Hopefully.
No you want to reduce your diet by about 500-1000 calories, but not more than that. And increase exercise, especially high intensity cardio.
A really good way to do that is to start cycling. Running everyday will end up damaging your body as it's really hard on your joints, especially if you're overweight.
If you don't live too far from work/stores etc just get a cheap bike and start riding it instead of driving. Switching out your transportation is really helpful because you can't exactly quit halfway through the ride to work, or to go buy food, etc. just make sure to plan things accordingly, and to be safe and don't overdo it.

6ft 2
200 pound right now
so you are right, I am freaking fat

Hey, /fit/bro here.

Based on what you told us, I can't really help you.

Can you tell me what a typical meal for dinner looks like for you ?

But I can tell you, you really don't want to do this.

eat nothing but steamed veggies+water and exercise, you will lose anywhere between 10-20 pounds in one month, but it is hard and painful. You will be hungry a lot, but it is possible

Rice with chicken, potatoes with duck or pig. Nothing fancy or inherently unhealthy I just fucking suck at portion control and now am paying the price having gone up in weight needing to lose it all.

For me personally, running makes me hungrier for more calories than I burn. To try and put things into perspective, 1 or 2 miles won't even burn off a regular sized snickers bar. Calesthenics is usually just right for me. Just do something hard enough to convince your body that it needs to build muscles.

As for eating only dinner -- that is a viable weight loss diet for a lot of people, even if it's not necessarily healthy. Just make sure it's a decent dinner with plenty of protein and leafy greens. No dessert.

If you want something more in-depth, check out the sticky over at /fit/.

I said shortcut.

As OP is clearly trying to find a shortcut to being thin, I emphasised the fact that genetics is the only way to easily be thin.

For other people, it takes good eating and sleeping habits and exercice.

Go back to 4th grade and learn to read you nigger.

>I just fucking suck at portion control
Here is your problem. You can run 2 miles but tthat aint gonna get you skinny.

I'm assuming you are a man, how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

If you want to feel like you've eaten lots, drink tons of water. A glass before your meal, a glass during, and a glass after.

Portion control is a must, what you are eating isn't exactly horrible, but you should really eat 3 meals a day.

Give me more info and I can help you.

What a cunt, dont kill his dreams.

Seems like he at least somewhat DOES want to do this.

this is me

>I'm assuming you are a man
ARE YOU ASSUMING XIR GENDER ?

Carbs and protein are great but you might wanna consider some vitamins in there too... i.e some vegetables

He thinks he does, but its a stupid way of doing it.

There are better ways of doing things than eating one huge meal a day and starving all the time.

>dont kill his dreams.
Killing false hope is a very helpful thing.

Well, smaller than I guessed.

This fucking idiot just posted the same shit on /fit/ stop being retarded and lose weight the right way

Yeah that is pretty fat but not obese. Its not insurmountable.

You want to favor protein over carbs, and they should be healthy carbs as well.

Carbs are temporary energy, and your body will burn them first, and not your fat reserves.

/fit/bro

Smoke meth for a month straight. Insta 10kg to 20kg gone

Not really sure why you are preaching at me, I am aware of what carbs are for. I'm saying eating rice potatoes and meat exclusively isn't very healthy.

I have the same problem. Drink more water, drink a big glass just before a meal. Est slower, take pauses. And replace rice/pasta with vegetables. I'm no saying your ahould quit carbs but eating yourself full on white rice everyday will show.

look into intermittent fasting, you fast for 16 hours a day, and eat for 8. so you could eat from 1pm to 9pm (2-3 meals) and fast the rest. i guess you could lose 5-10 kg in a month

There's like a 5% chance you'll have the willpower to do it. Based on the odds, I choose not to believe in you

6"0
86 kg