What size of cock is your favorite to suck ?

What size of cock is your favorite to suck ?
A / Small to medium
B / Medium to large
C / Large to extra large

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wa8W2JM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medium to large, but not too big.

D

Medium to large.
Are one of these cocks yours?

small to medium.

more fun to me..

D / big black cock

No. I'm A size and I enjoy sucking A size... i like to touch/see big cocks but can't fit it in my mouth

B to C.

I may not be able to get C down my gob the same as B, but I'll have a lot of fun trying.

I don't care as long as it's not a mutilated jew penis

Fags

never tried but want to

button masterrace reporting for duty/cuckolding

never sucked a cock but if i died i wouldn't care that much about size, probably more so to do with how they actually use it - no point in having a huge dick if you aren't going to choke me

this chart is so retarded, starts at 6.0" hahahah

also my dick isn't on here, 6x7

Dubs confirm. Chart is retarded

post pic of your dick ?

Medium to large. Not too thick so I can fit them in my mouth and try to deep throat them.

I love my GF but I love sucking hard, plump dicks and swallowing thick loads, it's been so long... I'm salivating.

i miss the cock too... i'm so horny when i have one in my mouth, i feel like a bitch

I like how it's 6" from the floor to where the chart starts but the chart doesn't even go up to 12

I fantasize every single day about having a penis in my mouth but I'm too shy to actually do it

according to this im button, curved, ribbed, and anteater

The worst part is that I don't like dudes actually. I like women... and cocks. The good traps and trannies that actually look like women only exist on the internet. Also they age terribly.

So in the end the only good choice is finding a gloryhole. Sketchy as fuck. If only sucking cock didn't feel so good...

yeah... same i would not date a guy, but I love the cock
i used to go to gay sauna... lot of guys want to get sucked.

Tell me about it. CL is sketchier than fuck too but it's worked the two times I've done it. When you put it all the way into your mouth soft and start feeling it stiffen up, ugh :(

agreed, big are difficult and less fun

We'll then you're in for a treat

Don't be! Shits fucking amazing. Don't be afraid to really get into it though, have fun slapping it on your face, deepthroating it, getting facefucked, etc.

Try Grindr, Craigslist, or go to a local adult theater. It's worth it!

I'd rather not see or talk to the guy which is attached to the dick. My fantasy is to be blindfolded or in a very dark room and used as a cumdump by multiple guys, I'd go to a gay sauna but I'm afraid to be recognized by someone I know, or not being able to "perform" properly. Not to speak of catching a bug...

Dat BBC tho.

Poasting random cocks

the larger the better

Sucking? Medium to large; longer is more fun than thicker, because then I can deep-throat it.

Bottoming? Not longer than, like 5.5in; I've never been able to handle a long cock.

average maybe a little over but like double average girth and hard as rock. Also has to curve up, pole dicks are weird. Has to be kinda trunky compared to their hip/body size.

Bugs are a serious risk, user.

>MFW my Infectious Disease Dr. tells me Grindr is the vector for a massive rise in Syph
>MFW I have Syph

discord.gg/wa8W2JM

To suck, C
During a blowjob the appearance matters the most to me. Once I came while touching myself during a blowjob of a very hung guy. He was very surprised.

To fuck, A or B
That same guy and others stallions hurt me like hell during penetration. I won't lie, small cocks are a little disappointing at first and they feel like they won't stretch your entrance a lot (which is very pleasurable), but none to this day failed in making me cum.

That sucks, user.

*Rimshot*

train your asshole faggot

I really really wanna give my sister's boyfriend a blowjob, how do I come onto him without making him hate me?

not him but those bad dragon guys know what ups. Those knotty ones holy shit. All the joy of getting stuff none of the displeasure of having your anus held open to uncomfortable diameters.

i bet you've ordered a soft one like a faggot.

Man up and train your asshole, so you can take a good dicking

You can find cheap chinese medical soft-PVC knockoffs on Aliexpress. Most reasonable solution if you live in a country where shipping from BD is expensive as fuck.

I have a canine one, pretty large. I can't get the knot up my ass yet.

medium-medium
no thanks, I like not oozing shit all the time like a sick cat.

That hurts, I actually tried anal a couple of times and can't do it for shit, tough I really want to.

Are those good for training people with pretty much no experience at anal?

I wouldn't know what's normal in most people's experience. I just like the knot feeling a lot. Once it's in there. It's just "filling" yet comfortable. I personally just don't like anything wider than say a thumb holding my sphincter open.

7" is the decided best by women.

God damn I would love to suck her

Me too, user. I'd worship that cock night and day.

That sounds awesome and I want to feel that. Are there small bad dragons that I can start with?
Also, are the shape so alien to a human dick that I could not like a guy anymore if I happen to finally enjoy anal with it?

>by women

Confirmed beer can
Chart is still retarded tho

yeah they do a lot of size and shape options like they have an s m l and xl (whatever dimensions are relative to the base) versions of most shapes and a soft medium and hard density options. Idk about the second bit people are always going to be people and sex is always going to be different than masturbation.... wait they also sell knot dick sleeves so I guess you can have either or both.

I guess small to medium, I like having the whole thing in my mouth, large dicks, the person might want the whole thing down which is less enjoyable for me.

These big white cocks are giving me haram thoughts!

no preference, except that uncircumsized is kind of disgusting
smells bad
dat smegma
dat never fully clean

Cool, I'll look into it, thanks

i had a successful tranny encounter from tinder the other weekend. she was the girl from the pics, and had a great ass. came so quick. then she fucked me like 5 times but she came so fast each time. those hormones really did the number on her.

I've never met a dick that didn't have a smell of some kind. Just wash it before and peel the skin back and do something to give em a semi so it holds for a min. Giving the head a little air is all it needs most of the time. The main offender in my experience is a sweaty gooch or ass-crack. Kinda why I hate 69ing women your nose is just hovering right over their asshole the entire time.