Anxiety thread

Anxiety thread

Why are you anxious right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wa8W2JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't stop thinking about the possibility of my boyfriend cheating on me

Objectively speaking, are there really red flags, or are you just being paranoid?

Are you a faggot?

Now that I think about it.. I'm not anxious at all, damn..

I think I'm just being paranoid. He's never really acted like he's interested in anyone else before, but I'm away from him for long periods of time, so during those times it's the only thing I can think about

I cant find a job because my anxiety is so bad. which makes me anxious...

Yes, I'm a fag. Get over yourself.

Anxiety is a made up word to excuse people for being shit at life. As is depression. Get over yourself, ya dickhead.

Ptsd, from a head injury. Laying off the xanax if I can cause that shit is dangerous. Out of weed till Friday, so I'm gonna have to take some, probably later, just before bed.

Not really feeling anxious just don't really feel all that comfortable.

No food or money, living in homeless shelter panhandling for drug money. I'm killing myself tonight

Was just asking, cunt! Calm down you SJW.

arent all words made up? btw you're not even alive son dont talk like you know what life is

Like I need a reason

congrats on being the dumbest person in this thread.

I'm anxious because I interviewed for a position last Monday and they told me they'd let me know today if I got it. Still waiting on a call or email

>in shelter
>on Sup Forums

Why not just ask your family for help?

>panhandling for drug money

Oh wait, never mind, you're a fucking moron and they gave up on you.

SJW?
Never seen that one before.
What's it mean?

You have to be atleast 18 to be on Sup Forums kiddo. There's NO fucking way you don't know what SJW means, you're either a newfag/underaged, a troll, or live under a fucking rock. Which is it?

I don't understand why people respond so passionately to posts they believe are trolls

ritalin

Cant stop thinking about how badly I want to punch the faggot in OPs pic so hard he shits teeth for a week

I don't understand why people act like they don't know how to google when not understanding a term and ask on a board that is known for their hostility. A smart person would of looked it up without looking like a spoon fed little toddler.

I'm a notorious liar, have been for 13 years, ever since I was 10 years old, when I would first start lying about being sick because I just didn't want to go to school because I was bullied.

My life changed for the better in the past decade, but I can't shake old habits. I'm anxious that all of my lies will come around and bite me in the ass some day.

in school and off the xans and im still anxious :(

Why? Why do you care so much?

Is it because you prefer your men to be more manly looking, you gigantic faggot?

>an anxiety thread on b
why? this place is full of nothings and shitheads, you'd think someone would be wiser about this

I live under a rock. Rent free

>Being wiser
>On Sup Forums

pick one

I just don't like his face.

id rather be a drug addict then a Sup Forums addict you dumb cuck.

Oh so you prefer more rugged looks, is that the kind of men you're into?

Yet here you are

Well regardless of which one you choose to be first you're still a massive faggot

Can you think of a better insult than faggot?
Come on.
Seriously.

Sure is. When a man has a more rugged look to him as opposed to this faggot that looks like he'd struggle to fight his way out of a wet paper bag I have a little more faith in his work ethic.

I have a stressful job and I/m moving into a flat with my girlfriend in 2 days.

There's that word again. You guys are hopeless.

It makes me so OCD when people misrepresent anxiety

I had anxiety the first time 2 months ago. There were some tests for a full time job in the military coming up. The closer I got to the date, the harder my chest would sting. It ended right after I was done.

Didn't get the job as they ranked me 9 out of all that applied - they offered 8 soldiers a job.

This

Go be a faggot somewhere else, faggot.

I'm overwhelmed with work that has piled up and should have already been done but I put it off because of anxiety. It's a fucking spiral. I should be working right now but I got the shakes and had to lay down for a minute.

fuckin pussy

Who are you even talking to? Do you even know how to reply to people? Stop typing you newfag.

what does work ethic have to do with punching his face?

Don't do it user, live your own life. Moving in with your gf who isnt even your wife is a bad move.

christ, you even sound like a whiny faggot

Go be a newfag somewhere else

Does anyone else get ed from anxiety? Some days I can fap 5 times other days I can't get hard at all

Drink a tea of holy basil and blue lotus

Thanks that's helpful.

i dont wank or do anything that gives me pleasure because i dont deserve pleasure i only deserve pain and discomfort so i do shit like cold showers, stab myself in the leg or something, pretty neat huh?

Anxiety developed from not being smart with my drugs mixing, taking too much etc.
Now my heads fried basically and I fear every night that if I fall asleep I won't wake up
Pretty faggy ik : ^)

Thats ok, you'll get over it once you grow the fuck up.

You know this isnt reddit right?

Need help from classmates to finish work but I feel like I don't know them enough to inconvenience them with helping me. I've known these people for well over a year too but I just never talk to them

stfu newfag, get out

No never reply to me again

I'm not, i'm just bored out of my mind.

Because I have a sever panic disorder and I haven't slept in 3 days.

Thanks I hope so

You faggots need to grow the fuck up. "hurr my life is shit because I suffer from chronic depression and anxiety, I can't be a normal functioning adult and you need to cater to my needs because I'm a useless fuck with zero direction in life."

rofl, ur just an npc to me, im the main character in this video game, you're but a shitty npc, go back to collecting berries you useless twat

> Sup Forums
> smart people
You can only choose one. Now look, you made me spoon feed you logic.

That has got to be some of the most autistic shit I've ever seen someone say on Sup Forums

this, i used to be a sad depressed kid, then i grew up, now im a sad depressed adult with 2 suicide attempts under my belt, grow up and get direction in life u scrubs

>Tells others to grow up
>Too stupid to know how depression and anxiety works.

I understand if you slept through/skipped/dropped out of classes user, but just because you don't believe them doesn't mean they're not true.

I didn't make you do anything, you did that all by yourself.

They say 3rd times the charm

That i might not be able to do the 10 pushups im about to do

wow

No shit it's a thing, but I'm willing to bet the majority of you faggots posting itt don't even have a job because of social anxiety or some shit. What I'm saying is you're weak.

nvm i did em

haha look at this npc acting like hes a human and shit, fucking npc thinks hes smart, seriously stop acting like you're an human and go collect berries

i never actually attempted suicide i was only making a joke men is only joke men

So someone is weak because they have a problem you clearly don't have, yet you expect them to "get over it" and function like they don't actually have the problem?

That's like telling someone who is paralyzed and tell them to get over it and just walk. It doesn't work like that, at all.

The fact you admit it's a real thing means it's a real problem. It doesn't make the person weak, you have no idea what life is like in their shoes and you are only assuming they're having it easier than you.

>That's like telling someone who is paralyzed and tell them to get over it and just walk

Bullshit and you fucking know it. I've dealt with depression since I was a kid so go fuck yourself. The real problem is you're a lazy, useless fuck who thinks the world owes them something because a doctor gave you a pass to be a piece of shit and get away with it.

So getting a job is cure for mental illness? You should write a book.

I'm never going to get a good job and my family's going to be disappointed in me

tell em how it be my nigga

Writing an exam tomorrow >_> browsing b to relief myself

First of all, depression and anxiety are two totally different things.

>The real problem is you're a lazy, useless fuck who thinks the world owes them something because a doctor gave you a pass to be a piece of shit and get away with it.

Sounds like to me you're just projecting your frustration that you have to work and the people who are mentally ill don't have to. Hate to break it to you, but it's not as glamorous as you think it is.

Being a pedo, scared of someone finding out. Unsure of wtf to do with life. Anxious over still procrastinating getting a license for a year because I'm socially fucking inept and scared of taking the test or something. If it wasn't for my the fact that my sister's life would be literally torn to pieces if I died I would have killed myself a long time ago tbh

>Not understanding the compulsion to fix others logical errors.
That's alot for minimizing my autism.

Sounds like you're projecting about your own issues, the fact is some of us don't have a chance no matter how hard we try

You know what's as bad as not having a job? Getting a job that you feel is 'beneath you', while being in such a scenario where you really need said job. It'll really hit home when you find yourself unironically looking at minimum wage slavery

I don't want to go to work. I haven't gotten any sleep yet again from these exo pills, but they're all gone now. Also anxious of the impending fallout from what I've done to myself. I'm anxious that my ex will file charges against me if she finds out I've posted her contact info and pictures around here several times. Wish I could put this weird obsession behind me. Anxious that I won't get rid of this ugly skinny awkward rickety annoying bitch I've got now before I go off the deep end. I've got real problems, man....

you're all fags, get off Sup Forums, go outside, punch a nigger in the mouth then go to store and buy bread then give it a homeless man, muh muh anxiety muh muh muh

Yeah that's my life rn

>has multiple chances in life to make things better
>ignores every chance he gets
>eventually those chances stop coming around because people realize he's a lazy fuck who just wants people to feel bad for him
>never had a chance in life

>>has multiple chances in life to make things better

Which are what exactly? I mean since you know my life so well and all.

i like this gif

I'm willing to bet everything I have in my pockets right now that you have had multiple chances to start making a better life for yourself, and yet here you are on Sup Forums arguing with me that your depression/anxiety is the reason you'll never have a chance in life. Grow the fuck up, get a job, then come back and tell me how much your life still sucks. Life is shit for everyone sweety, you're not special.

me too. It's really calming

u ok sugar ? xoxo txt me if u wana talk hun xx

22 years old and I haven't even got a job in six months; still live at home with parents. Currently applying for military service but I have alot of downtime...not sure what to do. Get a job? But what about MEPS? More over, what will I say when its time for me to ship out?

Let's chat about it easier
discord.gg/wa8W2JM

aww :(( u'll be okey cupcake, txt me hun xoxoxx

You still think getting a job and working hard will cure your depression but it's not like the for everyone. I work 50 hours a week just to survive, I'm depressed because I have no family or friends and can't make any unless I leave my job. Sure working hard will get you further in life, but I don't give a fuck about getting further in life I just want to be happy

>and yet here you are on Sup Forums arguing with me that your depression/anxiety is the reason you'll never have a chance in life

No, I also have paranoid schizophrenia. I'm 31, can't drive due to my delusions and can't hold down a job because I think I'll lose it and end up being homeless.

I didn't used to be like this, I used to attend college, had friends, a job, a fiance (who I lost because of my condition, even took our daughter in the process).

I have had jobs in the past, life still sucked. I was making a double digit income and everything at one point. All of that changed overtime. Now I'm lucky to even go out to get food, I go to the nearest corner store to eat (which has caused me to have poor health due to not being able to handle the bus).

>Life is shit for everyone sweety, you're not special.

Oh I'm fully aware of that, there are worst scenarios out there. But that doesn't mean a job is going to fix what I have, or anyone else for that matter.