What music do you think President Trump listens to?

What music do you think President Trump listens to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/33xHq0bRt3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Autechre

Dadrock
Also Steve Reich:
>I remember reading about a composer named Steve Reich who came up with a new idea called phasing, which is like windshield wipers going in and out of synch. Apparently he was caught in a traffic jam one rainy day and the rhythm of the windshield wipers caught his attention and he applied what he heard to his musical compositions. He has had a significant influence on contemporary music, and I think he’s a great example of an innovator. Sometimes new ideas can come from something as mundane and functional as your windshield wipers. The key is to pay attention and keep your brain and senses open to new stimuli.
I'm going to ignore the obvious joke about Trump admiring a Reich

Certainly not Three Doors Down.

Big 311 fan apparently

Green Day

Barron Trump's singing recitals

3 doors down

In all reality probably Beach Boys, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Stadium Rock, Yacht Rock, 80's Smooth Jazz, Funk/Soul.

Genuinely probably doesn't listen to music.

He plays it at his rallies. He likes The Rolling Stones, Elton John, The Beatles, Pavarotti, Adele, Lady GaGa (he never played her at his rallies but he likes her). Basically Boomer music from when he was in his 20s and 30s (which was the 60s and 70s) and modern pop music

80s beach boys and smooth jazz

youtu.be/33xHq0bRt3Q

He likes The Clash.

his ghostwriter most likely wrote that

>(Funny)

kek

Beach Boys unironically

They played his birthday party and he is good friends with Mike Love. He's friends with Neil Young too.

Lift Your Skinny Fists

Gonna say this also he seems like he listens to The Doors daily

Future

Haha.
Funny

there's no way he likes reich or wrote that sentence, say what you will about trump but i highly doubt he knows the word "stimuli".

The Presidents of the United States of America

>Mother should I trust the government?

#notmypresidetn

The Residents

Whichever ones make him look like Donald Trump

The Who

This

whatever makes him appear more racist

>Trump doesn't know middle school vocabulary

I get it he says goofy shit on TV but he is the President, a billionaire CEO, a Ivy League grad, and one of the greatest self-promoters/marketers of all time. The man isn't stupid.

i think you can be skilled at marketing, be an ivy league grad (military school, not wharton as it exists today fyi), and be elected president and still have a middle school level vocabulary. Trump has not compellingly demonstrated to me that he's smart, he constantly says things like "no one knows how complicated x can be", he has no critical information consumption skills, he doesn't read books, and the biggest worst I've seen him say outside of a prewritten speech is probably "tremendous". Other elements of his personality/politics notwithstanding, I see very little reason to believe Trump is intellectually gifted.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
Here's a video of Trump speaking to Congress about Economic Reform in the 90s. No script, off-the-cuff. There's a lot more substance in his plans here then what you hear in the rally speeches.

I wouldn't call him intellectually gifted, but he's certainly not a dumb man. I'd guess his IQ is at least 120. Probably does amphetamines or has ADHD or some shit which makes him the way he is.

Simply The Best on repeat.

120 IQ sounds about right. It's certainly not low, but it's lower than almost all Presidents. I'd guess him Reagan and Bush all fall around a similar area.

Trump is smarter than the average guy on the street clearly but compared to other elites and political class he's not that intelligent. That's why he gets manipulated by people far smarter than him like Bannon. He's not well-read either obviously.

I genuinely think that Trump's IQ is in the 90s.

It's not even his vocabulary, it's how short-sighted and elementary his political analyses and solutions are. He doesn't seem capable of critical thought or how to synthesize information. Dunning-Kruger Effect and other dummies thinking he's a genius because he thinks like them, and speaks on a level they can understand.

I can't tell if legitimately skilled at marketing or just a savant.

Twenty years can do a lot to one's cognitive abilities...

trump in older videos is a much better speaker than he is now

he actually seems somewhat competent and coherent
maybe he has alzheimers like his dad

>No script, off-the-cuff
It looks like he's looking down at a paper in the video.

SHE'S LUMP

SHE'S LUMP

metalcore

Kanye West and Smashing Pumpkins

You're a retard. Using academic vocabulary does not mean you are highly intelligent. It's a correlation but not a causation. I'm sure he reads books. Just not the edgy /lit/-core you might be into.

>smarter than the average guy on the street.
The average American IQ ranges between 90 and 100.
Not hard to beat.

lol hitler speachs amirite guys

That's the thing though, is when people read books, they pick up new vocabulary. You see a new word, don't know what it means so you look it up and then see how that word is much more fitting than other words for certain situations. He just doesn't do anything like that.
I mean I'm not even asking for an academic vocabulary. I'm asking for at least a slightly bigger vocabulary than some one in middle school.

headline: trump listens to hitler speeches

five paragraphs into the article: according to anonymous source

that secret service guy looks like hes about to fuck someone up

He listens to the vaporwave tracks created by his son Barron.

They're always ready for shit to go down.

I wish I had the article of the SS guy who's fake arm was hiding a P90 sub machine-gun during the inauguration

basically what the other user said. he doesn't need to like "edgy /lit/-core books", but if he doesn't ever reference them, no one in his life claims he reads regularly, and he never uses vocabulary above an eighth grade level, why should I be, like you, "sure he reads books"? it's just blind faith at that point. Like I hope he's smart and literate, he's running my country, but I have little to no evidence to back up that claim.

He's a big guy

Where can i cop this

I totally agree with you dude. I think maybe it's a lot of people who don't hang around actual smart people? I'm not sure. I have a lot of smart but uneducated family, so I know what that looks like (many of them who don't politically agree with me, so inb4 "smart = they agree with you huh?"). I'm also around top level students at good universities, so I know what that looks like too. None of it looks like Trump.

i think youre talking about this guy he looks pretty scary

whoa, his hands really are small

444 U

Fucking lol

kek

I haven't heard someone summarize this as well as you have. Good job. I'm not going to pretend he's a genius until he actually does something genius.

I'm that guy.

Evidence of intelligence in the political realm really has very little to do with the position you take, but why you do, the depth of your analysis, synthesizing vast amounts of highly diverse data, producing well-planned solutions, your ability to defend your position, and "intellectual independence” (probably other things, but I don’t want to spend the time to think of them all). For example, Niccolo Machiavelli, Thomas Jefferson, and Karl Marx were all highly intelligent, educated political thinkers, but they also held vastly different political visions for and interpretations of society. I suppose you could look at it the same way we do music; it would be absurd to claim all of history’s musical geniuses have tended to a single genre, and their chosen genre alone isn’t what signals their musical intelligence. So is the same with politics/economics.

On an anecdotal level, I’ve had my IQ professionally tested twice, and scored 138 and 142 respectively. My mom’s the same, as is much of her uneducated family. Even her smart, uneducated pro-Trump siblings seem to consider him intellectually inferior to them. My mom hesitantly leans pro-Trump out of Republican brand loyalty, and looks down on his intelligence, as well. I despise the man's politics and think he’s way too stupid to handle a job this complex, but I’m not incapable of acknowledging people I strongly disagree with can be intelligent.

Accelerationism?

Delete Sup Forums please Hiro I'm begging you.
I promise I will click on all your ads and make up for all the Redditors that leave this site.

yeah seconding pretty much all of this, IQ tests and all. it actually sounds like our situations are fairly similar, except my parents are both democrats.

And yeah, i don't get why people act like saying Trump isn't smart is a purely partisan move. I hate Bannon about as much as Trump, but I can acknowledge that Bannon is without a doubt an academically gifted man. Same for other people I disagree with politically, like Cheney or Nixon.

>You have a city... called New York City... You have a city, Boston... You have other cities, and - and so many other cities
True genius