/Mike-Chedester-1828481870770019/?hc_ref=SEARCH on FB

/Mike-Chedester-1828481870770019/?hc_ref=SEARCH on FB

Not your personal army.
And no one gives a fuck about some random hunter killing dogs.
Please an hero.

saged

Edgelord human trash detected
Kys

>saged

how new are you

thai wat

It's just a dog.

im going to send him shit
just pure shit, not weird things.
maybe it's going to pop out, who knows.

this guy has a picture of a dog with a target on it on his Facebook page. Maybe we should fuck with him a little

67411 Mills Rd
Saint clairsville

We got a telephone and location boys

What if you send those glitterbombs but instead of glitter its something else

Confetti?

Fentanyl

Like ricin powder

bumping for potential

Fent

What's the story here?

Two random dogs in the woods and he shot them? Is this his property? Did the dogs approach him aggressively?

I find it odd that a guy would dress up in hunting gear and shoot some dogs for sport.

Wow. One edgy mohterfucker here. What a badass

this doesn't seem real.

lel, thinks this was a personal army request. Go back to your special forces boy, the suits are taking care of this.

You found it odd a guy that likes shooting things likes shooting things?

Sup Forums was never a personal army to anyone
Go cry on facebook.

he also looks like a redneck terrence mckenna

bishop to B8

>send him shit
>glitterbombs
>GLITTERBOMBS
>confetti
>fuckin glitterbombs and confetti
what the fuck happened to you all, all the years of being called newfags, wanting to be oldfags, and just being faggots has turned you into literal fags....congratz.

also why don't you research before you just jump on the first address and dox you see posted without knowing shit about what happened. don't be fucking stupid.

fuck you got a kek out of me

this

Jesus the newnewnewgfags are the worst.

Lost family dogs, go out calling for them, discover your neighborhood redneck shot them bc he kills anything that moves in order to feel a sense of power, in his otherwise powerless, pointless life.

>I'm too stupid & useless create anything
>so going around destroying things will make me feel like accomplished something

We all have neighbors like that user. The day of reckoning draws near.

Get back under the covers with your mom.

>pictures of dead dogs
>pictures of a hunter
Give proof faggot.

Nobody cares about dogs here.
Only cats.

look up his FB, ''mike chedester'', its one opf the first results

he admits to shooting them and not giving a fuck about it

do some research before you speak you stupid fuck

So if they had collars he knew they were someones pet?

Oh yeah, because that doesn't sound like a biased, one-sided story at all. I want to hear his side of things. I've had to put down strays that attack my dogs so I know how that shit can go.

You don't even qualify as a new fag, Your just a wanna be new fag. Fucktard.

You've obviously never had a dog. I'd wager you've never had any kind of friend at all.
If you ever had an imaginary friend, it would stop hanging out with you.

When you kill yourself (ideally right now) nobody will care, or even notice.

no, its two

so how long have you been on reddit newfag?

I bet spreading this information will help a lot actually. Maybe it'll start a huge shitstorm and encourage people to ruin that fuckers life. There's not a whole lot I could personally do though

>being this mad
>over a dog

Pls stop

This is a pretty great idea.

There's also a service that will send him a bag of (gummy) dicks.

Send him boxes full of shit, etc.

angery reacc on all of his pics bois

So, got any ideas on what to do? Is there anybody living near him?

>being this mad
>because people care about dogs.

A dog is a family member. It's kind of like someone killing your favorite cousin for fun.

I've been on the receiving end of the "eat a bag of dicks" delivery. That was 2 years ago and I still have no idea who I pissed off so much.

Joke is on them, though. It had to be $15-$20, I never told anyone, and they were delicious.

You lurked for a day or two, and it seemed like this was the sort of thing you could unleash at - but it's Sup Forums, and those are doggoes, and Sup Forums does not like people fucking with their doggoes.

Actually fucking doggoes, no problem, dat shit is hot. What I'm saying is, you're not even a newfag - you're a holidaymaker from Reddit, so shut your whore mouth.

look guys stop saying shit like "its just a dog" they were that poor womans companion, this stupid inbred redneck cunt shot them, sure you can say they were on his land, but he couldve walked by looked at their collars called the owner, but this stupid fuck shot them. if he was a farmer i would understand as the dog couldve easily scared his cattle or sheep (which can prove dangerous fucking cow pussys) but no this fuck was just a hunter going through land looking for something to kill.
theres nothing id love more than to shit into his mouth whilst forcing a 12 gauge up his arse.

You're thinking of China - this is Sup Forums, prick-licker.

If anyone did that to my dog, and I knew who it was, I wouldn't have to enlist a personal army.

I wouldn't bother the authorities.

I'd go and kill the person responsible. You take away my best friend, the one thing in this world I can count on. The only friend that has never fucked me over and would follow me through the gates of Hell were I to go there.

You take that away and you better leave the planet... with no forwarding address.

its just two dogs

lol ok

>a guy kills some innocent animals
>maybe some people on Sup Forums could teach that fucker a lesson
>Sup Forums won't do shit because they're too busy arguing with each other then working together to accomplish anything.

We surely are the worst community on this planet

Sup Forums used to go after shitheads like this. Too many summers have passed since then.

>look at me, I disrespect life because I think that makes me cool

You act like a fucking 13 year old, so stfu. Even if it's just a few dogs, it's still a living being. I feel like some people care more about their cars or sth than an animal

Only the people that are bothering to argue here. plenty just went straight to fb. The police are looking into it and compiling a report, the news says

exactly, whenever Sup Forums has the chance to do something right its always spammed with NYPA and edge lords. this place sucks but im not gonna leave because its like a shitty family member, you fucking hate them but your love them anyway

So we not gonna post any back story? just an outrage image.

Just put his name in FB. He's exploding right now

Go on his fucking facebook page retard. That link is there for a reason

Sup Forums used to go after the crying faggots like you before that. :/

when did i disrespect life

Should have controlled your animals I suppose.
If you loved them, you wouldn't have allowed them to go TOWARDS danger.

is this a meme, or genuine rage

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Is this one of the new fresh memes????????
>>>>>>>>
Being a fucking provocative shitlord even when it's totally unnecessary? :DD

posting on a board with Rekt and gore threads. so you just pick and chose when to whiteknight or are you always a faggot?

>it's just two dogs

So dogs aren't living things iyo?

Fucking hate NYPA faggots. Like, just do it, unless it's really stupid.

Just imagine if someone tore that picture of your dad in half that you fap to each night while crying over the fact that he abandoned you at age 3. Then you will understand.

yes they are living things but i don't get the outrage at dogs being killed, animals get killed all the time, at least be consistent, no one cares when another animal gets killed for meat so what is it with dogs

But the old cunt didn't have any reason to shoot them? I would understand that he shot them for attacking him but he hasn't mentioned that so we must assume he shot them because he's a stupid inbred redneck.

You are the reason this site is shit.

Not furries, not lolicons, not banana posters or trap-lovers... They're cancer, but you're way worse than any cancer could be

nah. i think lolis and furries and traplovers are just as bad to this board as he is.

I would assume they where loose and allowed to run freely and he was tired of giving warnings to the dingbat who treats them like children.

dogs are heavily domesticated and are a much smarted species than cattle or pigs, dogs work for us, their only reward being maybe a small treat, they truly love us.

>pls respond

um no...a dog is a dog

I'm a vegetarian. I do care, but I don't really annoy others with it. I worked at a local animal shelter and also adopted a dog, who unfortunately died last year.

But even if it's "just two dogs". That guy is an asshole and he deserves it

Also this post probably makes me sound like a giant faggot

[ A C H I E V E M E N T U N L O C K E D ]

*Doggy Style* 200XP

>kill 2 dogs while hunting

it would follow your stupid ass because you are the one feeding it. the mutt would forget you in a day if i started feeding it and not you. kill self.

>they truly love us
so does my family, if someone killed one of them id be mad, but i don't care if it happened to someone i dont know, same with the dogs

Ah, I get it. You're so heavily autistic you don't have a single shred of empathy

dogs are not smarter than pigs tho

tell your mom that I will fuck her until she loves me, then kill yourself

ah yes, straight to accusing someone of autism if you can't think of a valid point

How about this.

Leave Mike Chedester alone - or I'll shoot more cats.

Pics related.

Lmao - Hunters are obligued to kill dogs, if they are spotted in woods.

Random runaway dogs tear young fawns and wild piglets.
You are an idiot OP. I'd personally shoot a dog if I saw one during hunting and it did not belong to my party.

you fuckin' libtards want to play cops and robbers?

leave the old man ALONE you sjw beta omegas.

nope.

i was homeless. living out of a car. she'd go around the camp i was at and eat what some people had left over. she never left me.

dogs have loyalty. you have nothing in this life worth holding onto, so why not take your own advice and drink bleach.

it must suck to be you.

If someone attests to having no empathy (as you did, by implication), it's quite valid to assume they're autistic. You're not too smart either, right?

fuck off newfag

>trying this hard to be edgy

usually pics of dead dogs do the trick mate

the face of a libtard's cat LOL

>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it says

>We all have neighbors like that user
I have a neighbour with a stupid dog that barks and howls all the time and has shit in my yard and tried to attack me twice.
If I could get away with it I would shoot it, and I usually like dogs.