Y'ever just wake up and realize nothing and nobody interests you at all? Like, your job or school seems pointless...

Y'ever just wake up and realize nothing and nobody interests you at all? Like, your job or school seems pointless, your relationships empty, or the world itself kind of tried, and boring and hollow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkIzYjFl8LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup

every fucking day homie

Thats called depression. Now kill yourself or do something about it.

Should I do sleeping pills or just straight dive into the train tracks?

thats called not being a sheep and knowing that life is fucking joke and nothing matters and fuck you and your fucking mom you stupid nigger

That's normal if you are a faggot.

You've just realized the truth about life. Nothing in it matters, everyone and everything will be forgotten and we'll all be dead soon. So for the time being, just try to distract yourself with stupid bullshit that seems like "fun".

Least Im not a sheep I guess.

Isnt it preferable to be part of the herd even in that situation though?

sure. everyone has.. it`s fucking winter and i have to work in construction because i don`t have the money to finish my study. It will get over.. normal ups and downs i tell myself, and it`s mostly true

Why is circumcision still around I've seen tons of people who have lost their kids life to the blood loss or some other complication of the surgery or they lose their dick or vagina must be the fine niggers and evil Jews and any other evil motherfuckers.

You need to start attending church.

That's why I smoke weed,user. Gotta fill the hole with something.

Thats what drugs are for my man.

you ever wake up and realized you fapped so hard that your dick is now permently twisted? I know those feels too OP

Been a stoner for a good 4 years. Starting to feel just as boring as the rest.

Find dmt, that will really make you feel insignificant.

I've done acid a couple times. pretty enlightening experience. Im staying far away from psychedelics though. I dont need my mind expanded, I need it dulled out.

All of that, except the 'nothing interests me' part. I'm interested in a lot of things, and I wish to live. I hate the world though, and I think most humans are very stupid.
And OP, it's perfectly normal to not enjoy life 24/7. Psychiatrists like to call it 'depression' and force pills down your throat so you can feel happy all the time, but you're supposed to feel negative from time to time.

I understand the negative feelings, Ive had them most of my life. I feel like deep down I want to live, but there is little motivation to keep being alive aside from the effort it would take to commit suicide.

You should find a hobby. Do something you've always wanted to do and get good at it, whatever it is. Also, remember to fight for what you believe is right. And by that I mean voice your opinion about things.

Yeah man, except it was liberating to come to that realization for me. I've been forcing myself to like the people around me for 8+ years and quietly telling myself "I fucking hate 97% of you" legitimately makes me feel better as strange as it sounds. Almost like this isn't the way it always has to be

I was there a couple years ago. That wained and went away, and now all I have is a genuine lack of interest/empathy towards most people.

That's cause the overwhelming majority of people are either dull, gonna fuck you over and use you, very few have good senses of humor, don't have a proper moral and ethical compasses, etc

It's probably a superiority complex but man it feels like there's a whole nother world of people I'm not able to surround myself with

>thinking depression is a form of enlightenment

Its not even that.

I dont feel like I am "missing" something or that I have found something that makes me less sheepish, its a geniune lack of interest in anyone and everything. I could be missing that world of people, but I dont care.

what race dick is this

That's just straight up clinical depression friend. You aren't depressed cause you're sad, you're depressed cause you're unmotivated.. and the two form a feedback loop

Do you hold yourself in a high regard?

It's think you need this more than i do. Let Sparky the nigga explain life by explaining a book:
youtu.be/QkIzYjFl8LE

White hispanic

Alot of you need this message Sparky the nigga is giving:

See

I'm a decent person, I have a developed skill set, I have a succesful romantic relationship, im in a good school. I would say I hold myself to a standard regard, I am a decent human being, not terrible, not good, just the average civil joe.

Why not quit and go do something you love?