5. Greece
6. The Netherlands
7. Mexico
8. India
9. Australia
10. Nigeria
11. Germany
12. China

>independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/the-12-most-sexually-satisfied-countries-in-the-world-revealed-10217663.html

Tell us your secret if your country made it on the list. Just how satisfied were you on your last encounter with a man or woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i172liZ8Rk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tell us your secret

see that coin in the floor? bend over and get it.

also... fucking positive joos stealing our first place.

There is something called prostitutes. That is Spain´s secret.

i want fugg

Sudacas are dirty sluts that will give you a blowjob if you give them a beer or a shot of Vodka. Then we settle down with qtpi spanish gf have 1 child get divorce in 4 years and go back to fucking sudacas and when we are 85 we marry a 24 years old gold digging Dominican. Such is life in Spen

La PUREZA,la CASTIDAD y la AUSTERIDAD de la mujer CASTELLANA es INDUDABLE.Su cabello moreno(como nuestros castillos) y sus ojos claros (como nuestros cielos) son la muestra del MISMO SER CASTELLANO.SIMPLICIDAD Y BELLEZA (además que cocinan de puta madre).Cada día doy GRACIAS a DIOS por este regalo divino y el no tener que AGUANTAR a una perra-zorra CATALANA,una VACA gallega,una GITANAZA Andaluza, una MORA valenciana y ,que dios me perdone por lo que voy a decir, una LEONESA

>Spain
>2nd of 200 countries

A country where the only males who have sex are some alphas and the taken ones can't be considered 'sexually satisfied', the amount of males without sex especially young ones is worrying. I don't count hookers of course.

Brb moving to Switzerland.

...who am I kidding, I'd probably remain a virgin even if I lived in a Whorehouse...

>are you sexually satisfied
>"yeah sure whatever"
>THE 12 MOST SEXUALLY SATISFIED COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD REVEALED !!!

we don't need women to be sexually satisfied

Buena Alfonso

you just need to grab em by the pussy

MOARRR

>India

I guess the vagina bleaching industry is bigger than I thought..

youtube.com/watch?v=i172liZ8Rk4

>3
>italy
t. virgin

>A country where the only males who have sex are some alphas and the taken ones can't be considered 'sexually satisfied', the amount of males without sex especially young ones is worrying. I don't count hookers of course.
BULLSHIT.even fat fucks here have gfs.If you are an autist that doesn't go out like myself you will never meet one which is normal

hideputa

How can they have a job like that and not kill themselves?

>He doesn't want to handle massive dildos all day
Guess you don't like to do at work what you do in your spare time.

The easier way to fuck is going for panchitas and guiris. Is true that an average guy can fuck with a local, but for that he has to waste too much time on a girl who has 92726163 candidates with huge ego. Luck, choosing well and absence of autism is the only way to fugg.

So basically all cheap prostitute countries

Import 1 million bulls.

>tfw still a khhv