Because when you are gay you have anal sex
And then you get shit on your dick

topkek
>Black

Kek, if being a Nigger was a choice there wouldn't be any black people

Because being gay is gay, u homo

Who knows why but it definitely is revolting. Also check'd

+1

God wills the destruction of these heretics, betrayed humanity for the feel of pleasure. They shall be undone for the glory of the holy roman empire.

actually beeing a nigger is a choice, you just cant remember because you have to decide pre birth. ever wonder why all niggers are dumb?
jk its ok to be black

We'll take it from here boys

Yeah but that class sucks

>Black

Kek

Checked

I heard The white class even gives you bonus perks and resources. It's super broken but everyone who plays it says its "fair and balanced".

Get out faggot

When you are straight and have anal sex, you get shit on your dick as well. God's cool with that though (or maybe he sends you to hell, depending on who you ask).

I don't even play it and I know kits fair and balanced you just have to git gud

Oshit he made fun of Gawd gais

Because you probably feel attraction for men in some level, then unconsciously your brain rejects it, due to huge social consequences. So you feel it disgusting, because it is the only way to keep you away from taste and like it.

Gay people do not harm people, you are just feeling your masculinity threatened.

God hates sodomites but keks just glad that you lost your virginity

You should have added to that sign:
". . . and your pushing your sexual preference agenda for public acceptance into everyone else's lives is why the United States rebelled, said 'no more' and elected Donald J. Trump."

They make us spend tax money on aids research so yes they do hurt people

Trump was a rejection to globalism Mike "loading mags dropping fags" Pence was the rejection of the gays

see you're one of those who believes god hates butt stuff
there are plenty of christians who disagree
you're on Sup Forums too though, so if god exists you'll be in hell with the rest of us

The Middle-Eastern class is where it's at, whether you choose the Hebrew or Arab sub-class. Both are used by pros almost religiously.

God is merciful towards the sinless and non-heretics alike. Although your point was satire, you needed to be put on the right path, the religious path.

This
This
This

Daddy will protect me from the scary gay men with their rainbow flags and high voices and delicious-smelling penises

AIDS is not connected exclusively and only to gay people.

This is just a dumb argue.

>Black

Sides in orbit

straight people don't have anal sex, why would i want to stick my dick literally in shit instead of a nice, warm, clean pussy.

I worship kek but with the amount of shit god hates I would assume he proably hates butt stuff

I prefer the asian class as a mage the improved intelligence really helps

this makes fucking sense
>how to get rid of rats?
>buy a cat!

here is your reaction
now fuck off

It's not connected exclusively but the majority of aids carriers are gay

you're on Sup Forums, and are 100% trolling
if you're not trolling, have fun in hell

Wait so if all the races are fantasy classes does that make niggers the deprived from dank souls

Fuck you racist neckbearded white trash

Why shall I suffer in hell, filthy heretic? I am doing nothing but spreading the one true faith in these heretic plains. Your efforts are ruthless but I won't ever be broken, my faith is strong.

Not white but nice try deprived

even your god can't defeat spiderman

> clean pussy
100% virgin detected

...s I've said, AIDS is not a problem directly related to gays. Even if it was, gay are people too. The government should take care of them, as they care about any other.

Actual homosexuality is a mental illness and should not be encouraged.

Fuck you OP