So, I've slowly started to fantasize about my neighbor teen daughter and I'm not sure how to deal with this

So, I've slowly started to fantasize about my neighbor teen daughter and I'm not sure how to deal with this.
Should I approach her or not ?
How could I do it in an elegant way ?

She is a total hottie and has shown clear signs of attraction... but I'm 25 and she must be around 16yo. Plus she is still living with her mother and everytime I meet her, she is either with her or with her friends. I also know girls of this age can be just playing around and testing how seductive they can be, so I want to be careful...

If you're wondering what are the signs she is sending me, well it's pretty clear : everytime our paths cross, she is ALWAYS checking me out and smiling in a provocative and nearly sexual way. Not innocently at all.

Go for the kill op. Just make sure not to get caught and that you bust in her face

Moar?

Let us know how it was when ur in prison gettn ass fukd by other criminals who hate pedos

you fucked up op
im calling the fbi, you're a potential predator

>everytime our paths cross, she is ALWAYS checking me out and smiling in a provocative and nearly sexual way. Not innocently at all.

Yea bro she totally wants your dick

Any pics of said grill?

Age of consent is 15 where I live.
And she is most likely over 16yo, so it's not a legal issue.

I just don't want to be embarassed by a 16yo/get I also don't want her mother to notice it and get crazy over it.

Are you asking how to become a predator?

I'm asking tips how to contact a girl elegantly ... I don't have her number and I never manage to cross her road alone...

Just say excuse me. I think we should talk.

Ring at your neighbour door for stupid reasons.
There must be a time where she is alone, and this will be the moment to get her number.

While she is with her mother or her giggling friends ?
It would already be very hard and risky with a girl of my age, I just can't imagine doing that with a 16yo.

moar pics of her

Are you sure she is that hot and that you are that much into her ?
If that was the case, you wouldnt give a fuck about her mother disagreeing with this legal relationship.
Think about her breast, her ass, pussy, and the kind of sex you could have, and if that doesnt get you hard or crazy enough to take the risk of being seen as a perv, maybe you should let it go.

What does she look like

>16
>not a kid
>OP is not talking about rape or anything, hence not a predator
>most states under FBI jurisdiction set AOC at 16
Why is this world full of retards?

Fantasies are fine. leave it as a fantasy. You go after this and you will most likely fuck your life up.

no matter how good that teenage pussy is, it's so fucking risky. she basically owns you if you fuck her.

Step 1. Hit the gym and get liftan
Step 2. Git gud results and get that teeb ass to start mirin you
Step 3. She'll be on your door step begging to suck that cock

Unless you're munted af.
Then just rape.

How would that be the case ?

if she claims rape, her being 16 and you being 25, that looks bad as shit. Especially with how easy it is for women to get away with false rape claims.

Agreed that is why I film all my hookups and explicitly ask "do you want that dick?" Before bj starts.

kek

in what country are you? Is she legal? I know many girls who went for way older guys and never shouted rape because they liked to feel so mature because older guys are so mature. The guys were actually not mature at all and were playthings of the girls because adult men are so beta that they make threads like this

Talk to her OP. Don't go right in full autist, but drop hints that you are attracted to her. If she laughs you off or turns you down, so what, you can't lose what you never had, the world won't end. Also, if things do progress, and her mother seems suspicious, just present yourself well around her, demonstrate maturity and genuine care and the mother will like you more than some young retard.

Look for opportunity when you two can be alone and help her with groceries or something. Follow up with a line like "any more of that and you'll become super man"

>And she is most likely over 16yo, so it's not a legal issue.
Until you don't call her after nutting all over her chest and she calls the cops saying she was raped.

Enjoy prison.

>what is the rest of the world

26here, almost 27, in relation with 17yo, started fucking when she was 16. parents consent.

godspeed user

Been there, done that,

I've said it before but retards who have never been there for a loved one who has grown to adulthood do not understand. If you think your loved one has developed to the point of being ready for a relationship, you will be all for that older partner because most of their peers will seem not good enough for him/her.

Notice how societally acceptable it is for a girl to claim she likes older man because they're more mature or muscular.
But for the man ? Admitting he likes younger woman because they're cuter and have tighter asses, even though they might be more stupid and immature... That might be the truth, but that just sounds horrible.

It's truth though. My dad is always making comments about girls 16-18 that we see when we're out doing something. It's just natural. I've seen pictures of my mom back then and I can see why. He was fucking that when she was 15 and he was 16. That was "normal" then, but when his biology tells him that it's attractive, it's attractive. He greatly misses his teen sex days, which I laugh about, but not to his face kek.