SHARK WEEK ON Sup Forums

DID YOU NIGGERS KNOW THAT THIS WEEK IS SHARK WEEK?

DID YOU KNOW THAT THAT MEANS 7 DAYS STRAIGHT OF SHARK SHOWS ON DISCOVERY?

PLUS SHITTY DUDE-BRO TALK SHOWS AT NIGHT HOSTED BY MASTER HACK ELI ROTH (THAT NO ONE WATCHES)?

PLUS NAT GEO WILD KNOCK-OFF "SHARK-FEST" THAT IS NOTHING BUT SHITTY "SHARK ATTACK TESTIMONIAL" PROGRAMS?

ARE YOU STUPID GOT-ADDICTED FAGGOTS AS EXCITED AS I AM FOR 7 DAYS OF NON-STOP SHARK, PLUS OVER-DRAMATIC AUTISTIC """SCIENTISTS""" ACTING LIKE RETARDS JUMPING INTO SHARK-INFESTED WATERS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57vJX6oop0w
youtube.com/watch?v=yrWeGV_b0mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do Americans dedicate a week to sharks?

because sharks are great and make great movies:
youtube.com/watch?v=57vJX6oop0w

youtube.com/watch?v=yrWeGV_b0mA

I did know this! Sharks are hella epic.

Shark pups are cute! CUTE!

Who doesn't love shark?

Some Sup Forums shill said Kevin Conroy is narrating it this year

i thought shark week usually was in august

Kind of related but has anyone else seen The Shallows yet?
It was pretty entertaining and Blake Lively was hot as fuck in it.

Fuck yeah, I hope he's doing his Batman voice for it.

sharks are all monsters! ree

Hope that's true; that be cool as hell.

The previews make it look cheesy as all fuck.
>SHEEEEERRRRRRRRKKKKK!!!!!! =(((

Its the week of my birthday. Aug 1- Aug 7

LOL DUDE LETS JUST MAKE 50 SHOWS THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME, AND MAKE THEM ALL ABOUT GREAT WHITES

FORGET ALL THOSE OTHER COOL SHARKS. JUST HOURS AND HOURS OF GREAT WHITES

ITLL BE HELLA FUCKIN EPIC DUDE

Anyone remember this train wreck?

Last year it was the week of my birthday in early July. What is Discovery doing?

It's a little cheesy (especially the ending) but the shark attack sequences are really cool they even have some fat mexican dude get split in half

DUDE GREAT WHITES LMAO!
>tfw no mako shark shows

This is the only non Game of Shits thread I saw so I'm latching on like a remora.

I think I missed the memo on this one, I was away for a few days and I come back and people are posting shark costumes everywhere, and then a few days later they stopped again
It was just a facebook meme or what?

I actually think Makos look cooler than Great Whites, especially given how they're the fastest predators in the ocean and hunt swordfish and Mahi Mahi.

One of these days I'd love to go sportfishing for one just to get a picture with him and release him.

Anyone remember that fake documentary a couple years back that claimed that Megaladon was still around? That shit was fucking infuriating.
And apparently 60% of the people that watched it believed it too.

I'm glad they've stopped running shit like that, it's disgusting that they would stoop to Asylum tier levels for documentaries in the first place.

>fake

funniest is the constant cock-teasing that so many of the documentaries pull. Blue-balling you for 58 minutes to give you a 30-second cumshot of some murky underwater footage.

>BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...
>WILL REALLY THROW THE TEAM FOR A SHOCK
>*garbled static* "O... y God! W... the [BEEP] is that?!?!"
>cue dramatic music

>BUT
>IF A MEGA MOUTH SHARK COULD BE FOUND HERE...
>WHERE ELSE COULD IT BE LURKING???
>COULD IT EVEN BE...
>STALKING HUMANS ALONG THE COAST??????

I believe they're still alive but that mockumentary sucked asshole

does the guy in the right has a boner?

LITTLE WHITE SHARKS CAN'T COMPETE

I hate when they try to make animals like the megamouth shark and whale shark seem so dramatic, I actually got to swim with some wild whale sharks in Mexico a few weeks ago and they're some of the most peaceful and gentle creatures I've ever seen.
It was kind of freaky at first since a 30 footer swam right at me but once you're parallel to them you can ride on their current.

I might post some pics of them in the thread in a little bit if you guys are interested.

SOMEBODY HELP HIM

I would like to see that, make a thread on /an/ if anything though, you know how finicky mods can be.

that would be pretty cool; I'd love to do something like that.

I only ever got to pet small sharks in a Minnesota zoo years ago. Their skin is leathery.

I've eaten mako shark. It's pretty tasty.

Cool, I think I'll post a thread on /an/ with them later today if you're still interested.

My ten year old self would've gotten a mighty boner if he saw it. I fucking loved sharks

Already?
Time to go get some shark fin soup.

I caught a shark off of South Padre Island, we had to hit it in the head with a baseball bat it was pretty fucking brutal.

Totally delicious but holy fuck those fuckers are mean.

What kind of shark?

>all this senseless man-on-shark violence

>this horrifying shark-on-shark violence

Why do normies pretend to get excited about this?

This.

The only time Shark Week was exciting and not the same shit you get year after year was when it was a hoax about the Megalodon. Funkin' sucks, man...

I use to like Shark Week, but now it seems like it's nothing but Most extreme Shark attack videos, and bullshit.

>This shark'll swallow your hole

What did he mean by this?

The lingering effect of Jaws on the public psyche.

Real talk, because sharks are cool and thus shows about them are usually comfy at the least.

I really wish they show some more blood n guts when appropriate. A lot of these programs are far too game given the subject matter.

wait do people unironically watch this shit?

This is currently the best fucking thread on this board and all those fucking Game of Numales threads are hiding it

They truly are.

Redditors like to ironically hype mundane things.

We'll never have another Summer of the Shark.

Thanks 9/11.

Are you saying sharks did 9/11?

Because that is preposterous. We were nowhere near New York that day.