Has no one backing him up, yet still gets treated like he's a leader of something (which he isn't)

>Has no one backing him up, yet still gets treated like he's a leader of something (which he isn't)
>People trust him despite being an obvious shit eating liar
>Fucks a female prison guard and has a woman fall in love with him despite him KILLING HER HUSBAND (Peter Marie even talks to Gloria like it's a romance novel. "HE'S DANGEROUS")
>Is never raped
>Didn't die
>WAH MUH DADDY NEVER LOVED ME
>WAH MUH BROTHER I'LL PROTECT YOU CYRIL

What a Mary Sue of the worst kind

He's the leader of the Irish gang

entourage was shit. shut up.

Oz was like five minutes before the Golden Age of HBO.

Here's a story and it's true.

>Fucks a female prison guard and has a woman fall in love with him despite him KILLING HER HUSBAND (Peter Marie even talks to Gloria like it's a romance novel. "HE'S DANGEROUS")

Implying this is unrealistic

cyril was such a lil baby bitch

Oz was the first show of the Golden Age pleb

he was gay as hell, dropped him immediately

Yeah, no.

>autistic neet shutin cant into being charming and manipulative

golly gee what a shocker

How is it not fool?

Introduces a shit ton of actors that would be on the Sopranos, the Wire and across HBO. And I believes it's a damn fine program.

You fuckin plebs with this shit again. Remember the prisoners of Oz don't have the omnipotence that we have as a viewer. We see O'Reilly pull all this shit and think "How can he get away with it?" but the other prisoners aren't following him like we are.

He's right you fucking prag. Oz is the granddaddy nigga.

whys is this a pasta

>mfw finding an Oz thread among the 900 Game of Thrones threads in the catalog

>when he took the spoon out of his pocket

Feels good doesn't it?

I honestly don't know why everybody keeps going on about OITNB when Oz is clearly the superior show

Plenty of guys ended up fucking the guard though

I wish they wouldn't insist on these stupid sequences

I wish your parents didn't insist on keeping you alive.

Are you telling me you have such a shit taste that you actually like that pretentious crap?

Because OZ is fucking twenty years old you retard? On top of that it's talked about lot considering this.

If you actually consider "pretentious" a word that you can build an argument around you should probably kill yourself.

Beats your "arguments", fuccboi.