Is there a way I can kill myself without completely ruining my parents and sister?...

Is there a way I can kill myself without completely ruining my parents and sister?? I really don't want drama and attention around it. I'm just done and don't wanna make a big deal about it.

Car crash.

don't do it. I'm in the same situation as you, and the only reason I force myself to continue living is because of my parents. I know they would be devastated if I killed myself, so I don't do it. they've done so much for me, I need to stay in this world to give them emotional support.
living for a reason makes life more bearable.

by joining the army and dying with honor

Shoot yourself in a lake or something so that you'll fall into it when you die.

Like, hang over a dam or get in a small boat and lean over it.

Bam, you'll just be missing and disappear.

so you're living against your will for other people

what a cuck

this

At best you'll just get a leg blown off

Assuming you're in the US, soldiers rarely ever die anymore

I'm not living against my will you idiot.
I continue living because the thought of someone needing me gives me the strength to do so.
I'm not a selfish little shit that doesn't care about anyone.

Kill your family then kill yourself. Its very simple OP you just have to put that noggin of yours to work! :)

Then that's even more selfish, is it not? You can't even live without feeling you're "needed"

But you're not. People die every second. They'll mourn for a while and then forget all about you in their day to day lives.

You're deluded.

The fact that you still care about how they would be affected is significant, means you have the right feels to take a different brave step from killing yourself. Take a step in the other direction and seek help to get yourself back in a better place. Call the hotline, talk to a friend, a pastor or whoever is learned in any faith, or to your family themselves. Whatever is going on shall pass, and it might be harder than the easy way out, but the other side could potentially be full of new wonders and curiosities you can't imagine right now.

risk it

But maybe you get transported to Middle Earth or some shit when you die. You can't disprove it. That shit would be cash.

sodoku

Wait until they die before you do. Another thing is to kill them and then yourself, both viable options.

please just kill yourself and stop annoying people with your moronic bullshit

That picture is beyond retarded. People who kill themselves just don't want to live anymore.

What if you've had your fun and you're just bored of life and want it do end on your own terms by your own hand?

You're 100 percent guaranteed to die anyway.

How triggered are you right now? Are you literally shaking?

going missing is going to make it hurt a lot more. Talk to them, let them know why and that it isn't their fault and you love them. It will be better for them in the long run

what are you, 12? gtfo

I can't believe how dumb you are.
obviously you have no idea what you're taking about.
people who kill themselves because of depression almost never WANT to die. but they feel so groundbreaking bad deep inside that death seems like the lesser evil to them.

Billions of people believe in hell and heaven and shit, are they all 12?

death seems like the lesser evil than confronting the shitstorm your life has become, agreed. I've been there. I once looked straight down the barrel of my gun to try to see the bullet my finger on the trigger was close to launching through my eye/brain and ending my suffering. But then I put the gun down and since then have lived as if I'd died that day, like nothing I do now matters at all because I'm alive but dead like Schroedinger's cat. It was slow progress but overall liberating, and now years later when things get bad I say to myself, this doesn't matter, I'm dead but still here. And later what felt so goddamn overwhelming isn't so bad after awhile. Yes, I still suffer from depression and think about revisiting that night, but then I see new shit happen that makes me want to stick around one more day, and the day after that. I think now I give a shit about what matters - shelter, clothes, food - and less on the material and social norm bullshit that brought me to that point, and overall I'm happier for it.

OP if that sounds like you, hang around a moment longer, each day, and you'll see some shit you never would've guessed at.

good point. heaven, hell, middle earth.. who am I to judge

Those are weak attention-seekers.

Real men kill themselves to be in charge of their own life, like Hunter S. Thompson.