So in last elections in Poland people in age 18-30 in 67% vote for right wing/conservatives...

So in last elections in Poland people in age 18-30 in 67% vote for right wing/conservatives. Is there other country in Europe with red pilled youth?

That picture is inaccurate because nobody wants to enter Poland.

Why is poland the best country in the world

The fence keeps the poles in, so they can't steal shit in Germany.

>third world country
>conservative
it will only make you more 3rd world. enjoy your censorship

That picture is inaccurate because if russians will come to Poland bydlo attack them.

>nippon
>talking about censorship
ayyyyy

Berlin-Moskau axis when?

What are they going to steal, Ahmed's camel?

Good.

japan doesnt have strict censorship unlike weebs demagogy.

enjoy the shitty censorship and the internet and tv that are forced to shut down by the govt.

They are mostly stealing cars and scrap metal. People from the balkans are mostly thieves, "beggars" and home invaders.

itt. muslim butthurt

good one

Go to Poland Ahmed, your camel is already there!

Bravo, Sarmatia!

Soon bro

Millenials overwhelmingly voted for Hillary. Then again, the youth don't vote, so it didn't matter.

I've seen articles that proportedly have data proving Gen Z is going to be America's most right wing generation in decades. Could be bs though.

All the polish people I met when I was in Britain are welfare cheats who funnelled remittances back home. Can someone explain to me how they reconcile this with being right wing?

You conveniently forgot to mention that there was only 1 (one) real left wing party to chose from

All the British people I met while in Krakow were fat obnoxious drunkards that vomited everywhere and wouldn't stop creeping on local women, it's almost as if it's best to not judge other countries based on things like this or something.

It's one article by the dailymail being shopped around by several outlets.

No that describes British men in their homeland accurately as well.

Yeah, fine, fair enough.

Reparations for Western betrayal in 1945

savage

But PiS now fucks us in ass more than Platforma did.