What's your honest opinion on black people, Sup Forums?

What's your honest opinion on black people, Sup Forums?

I'm totally fine with them, I don't mind them at all as long as they stay in their ghettos.

blacks: normal upstanding human beings
niggers: stain on the underwear of society

Black horses with huge penises

In my personal experience, the majority of them have been niggers.. or just piece of shit human beings. I'm only referring to the ones that I have had to be around in my life. I've had black friends on and off throughout the years.. they aren't inherently inferior people.. But whites are much... MUCH better.

>upstanding

kek

They rather live on welfare than get a job.

Well, let me just say there's a reason that the vast majority of crime in the US is committed by blacks.

I could do without them.

you hate us coz you ain't us

Knuckle-dragging pavement-apes

I weep for my country. Sure hope Ol' Donald changes things around.

>people
Racist animals that hate themselves and chase superior white women, because they are bunch of failed genes.

As a black user myself I like normal black people but hate niggers

You're not being profiled enough.

Kek not really man I hang with a lot of white people. I live in the city across from Ferguson.

Around blacks never relax

To no surprise at all, they are human and incredibly forgiving of the terrible wrongs done to them because they had dark skin. My late wife was black. (I am an old white guy.) She loved classical music, old movies and every movie of Pride and Prejudice ever made. OK, I wasn't quite the Anglophile that she was, but I had more in common with her than I do with most people on Sup Forums.

My honest opinion is that Sup Forums breaks my heart by talking shit about my friends and now family.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS BIX NOOD BIX NOOD

They are really big on family and I admire that.

Sup Forums is all about shit posting and pretending that you're a tough guy, don't take it seriously man

haha, nice to see a fellow oldfag

Thanks, but I am not oldfag--just simply old. I couldn't give a fuck about knowing how to triforce.

SVADGER SVADGER SVADGER SVADGER SVADGER MUSHROOM MUSHROOM
A SVADGER SVADGER SVADGER SVADGER SVADGER OH LOOK A SNAKE WOO ITS A SNAKE

That old newfag below your post is not me. Sometimes i miss IDs.

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." -Kurt Vonnegut

my honest opinion on black people, remove the black on black people and you just got people, that's how i feel , there are pieces of trash of every race , im white and live in canada, most of the garbage people iv met are white or native or a cross breed of the two , but i also just know more of those people as they are more abundant in my area , pretty sure that basic thought process i just laid out escapes many people though

I used to like them a lot. Now I never want to see or speak to one ever again.

I don't necessarily hate them, but recognize they act a certain way and think in a way that is poison to civilization. I think we should not live together, segregation is not good enough, we need separate countries so people can go their whole life and never see one. That would be for the best. I blame the idealistic people most for race relations being poor or existent

This. Fuck those stinky niggers, someone round them up and shove them through car wash fuckign dirty coons

damn straight bro

What cool Stuff did you get?

•Black people exist.
•Their skin is dark (duh)
•Generally, the darker they are, the weirder their head looks. Yeah some lighter skinned people have some seriously fucked up looking jaws, but black heads just take the cake for me.
•Very hawt, at least if they aren't grossly fat and their head isn't offputtingly-shaped. The skinny ones are just the right kind of skinny with big, well-formed butt cheekz, the thick ones are thick, and the ripped ones are ripped. regardless of who you are, I think there's almost always something to like in a differently-colored partner in crime as long as the whole different skin tone thing itself doesn't bother you.
•Their skin seems like it's naturally usually either very oily or very dry, which in the real world translates to very oily or very well lotioned, so prepare to get greased if you do any more than just shake hands or high-five.
•A lot of them think that black people can't be racist because reasons, which is stupid, because let's be honest; most of those people are racist assholes. When I get stopped on the street by someone I don't know for no apparent reason because they want to tell me I'm a cracker and/or a faggot and to check my privilege, it's always been black guy/chick. Sure now days white people are doing that too, but at least with them you need to give them something they can use as an excuse -.-
•Regardless of all that, you gotta feel bad for them if you've got any compassion even in you. For all the shit they'll put you through for being a pretty white male cisgender retard, they go through a lot of shit as well, especially with the fuckin' police around here. All lives matter, but something needs to get done about the corrupted environment out police are indoctrinated into.

Kek nothing at all