Why isn't anyone normal on this forum I JUST WANT TO TALK TO FUCKING SOMEONE FUCKING NORMAL IT SHOULDNT BE THAT HARD IN...

Why isn't anyone normal on this forum I JUST WANT TO TALK TO FUCKING SOMEONE FUCKING NORMAL IT SHOULDNT BE THAT HARD IN THIS THING

Shut up you fucking pussy

NO YOU SHUT UP

define normal.

LIKE THEY DONT POST NAKED PICTURES

In geometry, a normal is an object such as a line or vector that is perpendicular to a given object. For example, in the two-dimensional case, the normal line to a curve at a given point is the line perpendicular to the tangent line to the curve at the point.

hi, what's your name?

what is normal in geometry is chaos in gender studies.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO RUDE AND I HATE MATH

>newfag detected
Why are you looking for normal on Sup Forums? Go to reddit you fucking nigger because you aren't gonna find normal here.

autists usually aren't good at socializing.

you must be that chick that was trying to say she was beautiful from the post a couple of minutes ago. Guess what you are ugly af and came to the wrong site. go back to fb

there aren't any hooks there, just worms. so they are just feeding the fish not b8ing.

hey welcome to hell, i don`t know whats wrong with every here either im just horny

FUCK YOU ALL THERE ISNT ANYTHING WRONG WITH REDDIT

The guy who fucked your mom

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUGLY HILLARY LOVER DOUCHEBAGS

How can you hate math? It's a systematic way of finding answers. Plus, math brought us programming, which I do so very enjoy, and you do too. Without it, you wouldn't be on this forum, or using a phone or laptop, or basically ANYTHING. IF WE DIDN'T HAVE MATH, WE WOULDN'T LIVE.

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GOD DAMN BOARD YOU NIGGER!!!!! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

also saged

DONT BE RACIST YOU ASSHOLE

>goes to shitty threads

>complains about shitty people

>makes a shitty thread

you're no prize yourself, OP

>systematic
found the sjw cancer

goddamnit everyone in this thread is as much of a faggot as OP