Things that stand as proof that white people cannot into funk

Things that stand as proof that white people cannot into funk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-hKBmTAADo
youtube.com/watch?v=MfAJLGFWxYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

listen to freaky styley

For even more further proof? That album is a mess, not even George Clinton can make them sound good.

Flea admitted it too.

"We knew [Freaky Styley] was never going to be a hit. Too funky for whites, too rock for blacks."

idk, this is pretty funky

youtube.com/watch?v=I-hKBmTAADo

Only thing it proves is your shit taste
Next you'll say Uplift Mofo Party is bad and I'll call you out on your bullshit

this

youtube.com/watch?v=MfAJLGFWxYo

this may go against your argument

That album is also bad! They didn't have a good sound plain and simple, it's not even funky for fucks sake, Slovak was a terrible guitarist he had no technique, no innovation and worst of all he had no rhythm at ALL and he was playing in a fucking funk band. RHCP is garbage.

sick track desu

funk genius over here. Listen to blackeyed blonde and tell me you don't get down.

>Slovak was a terrible guitarist he had no technique, no innovation and worst of all he had no rhythm at ALL and he was playing in a fucking funk band

Him dying was the best thing that could have ever happened to RHCP because they wouldn't have survived past the 80s with him.

Only good thing about the song are the b-lines
>funk genius
You goddamn right

I know you were jigging

There are some shit tracks on there for sure though

I'd love to agree with you OP, but you're wrong.

The only songs on that album worth revisiting are the demos of Nevermind and Sex Rap where they have a groovy druggy punk thing going on and the lo-fi vibes are nice but other than that fuck that album into oblivion, 2/10.

Demo of Out in LA is pretty good too. Also Police Helicopter Demo.

The demo of Out in LA is sick! Green Heaven too like I can't stand the Chili's normally but the demos of their early stuff is great, it's so unique.

It kind of floors me just how badly most of RHCPs songs have aged.

Totally agree.

what do you think of primus and faith no more?

Just produced by George Clinton and a guest of honor as Maceo Parker, The fanfare group sings even more comical, confirming the intent of parody with a series of sketches from vaudeville to funky rhythms essential epidermically (Brothers Cup) and preferably about obscene subjects (Thirty Dirty Birds). There are endless find insipid, the tribal dance of Jungle Man to their theme (Nevermind), up to the grotesque "Zappa" of Catholic School Girls Rule (the most fun song, if not the best). Their is always a very corporeal music, enlivened by singing found. Despite a song thrash (Battleship), the angry rap American Ghost Dance and the title track left (Helios Creed and spells), the Red Hot Chili Peppers remain stubbornly faithful to the mix who coined. The album, the masterpiece of training, allieto` the evenings more of an American collegiate like few other products of that season.

Anthony is the worst rock lyricist ever.

Thanks, Scruffy.

bump