About a year ago, I met a drunk girl in Hamburg, we had sex and I took some pics...

About a year ago, I met a drunk girl in Hamburg, we had sex and I took some pics. After that I forgot about her until I found out her husband is some kind of semi famous games journalist here in germany.
I never showed the pics to anyone to save their marriage (she was very cute and obviously drunk).

Now I've decided to give the choice if I will dump them to the user that gets TRIPS in this thread.
Roll and write if you want them posted or not.

Pic related, it's this Kim girl and her husband.

Feel free to ask questions.
I got 7 pics and one handjob/blowjob clip of about 10 seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK8Y2iTi5G8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck trips if if you have actually had them you would just post them

Sage still works and still grows in all fields

OP is the biggest moron we have in a long time, posting the same thread 10x an hour and never delivering. Kiddies might reply, the rest wishes your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you make the same thread one more time.

Post them. Trips get, NAO.

Fuck off, we've seen this thread yesterday.

No thanks Jeff

Sage

Is this still OP? Or is it a running gag already?

Fuck off, mongoloid.

fuck this shit

I would love to see Wolfs wife naked.

findest die geil?
Ich finds beeindruckend dass Wolf so eone abbekommen hat ich mein ers cool aber schon ziemlich hässlich

Trips have already been rolled in last thread. Pics or GTFO

Trips

Ach ich glaub da geht es wirklich um seine Persönlichkeit. Geld hat er ja keins und wie du bereits sagtest ist er kein Model.
Moin moin und Hallo

checked

Holy mother of trips

wrong post, ignore me

Dubs confirms trips.

nice. Deliver OP

spricht für sie. aber dann ists ja kein wunder dass sie sich von Op ficken lässt ab und zu muss was heisses her

Screenshot from earlier today

OP here
dump starts in about 3 minutes Im ln mobile dont let the thread die

look, OP, you seem like an OK guy, even though you're german and so clearly have the BLOOD OF MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of AMERICANS on your hands, but I'll give you a break to eat your apfelstrudel, or bratwurst or whatever. You've had the odds agains you from the very start, with all these threads made just slightly different from yours, which is obivously the only truthful one. Now I would like to see those pics, or I'll make sure some russian prick's gonna shnozle in your apfelstrudel, auf wiedersehen you scam

Dude, fucking post that shit

OP delivers 0.00000001% of the time anymore. go ahead, prove me wrong.

post and dont forget to email the hubby

hell, i'll e-mail the hubby if OP delivers. how about that?

ITT: tards

well his twitter is @gamewolf as someone found out earlier

Bump

nice watermark, dude. took me like 5 seconds to google that.

so you are saying that you had sex with the girl in this video youtube.com/watch?v=wK8Y2iTi5G8

and her husband (presumably the guy in the other videos) doesn't know about it.

i don't believe you.

still waiting op

Op is being gay again

Selbstschwuchtel

not this shit again, you're a bigger faggot than moot