How am i supposed to have sex with a girl while living with family ? help out a virgin user chads

how am i supposed to have sex with a girl while living with family ? help out a virgin user chads

get a fucking motel room you autist

wouldnt that be insulting to the girl ? like treating her shes a hooker.

I was having the same problem so I bought a house of my own

Go to her house or fuck her in car

Sadly she never left

probably impossible
i've had my own apartment for years, and i'm about to buy a house, and i still can't get anyone to have sex with me

Nigger what? If you both like somewhere, just go there.

Have sex with any females in your family.

Lol . ask her if she wants to Netflix and chill then bring her to a motel and lay it down.

Post nudes of girl

Quitely you fuck

sleep at her place dummy, all girls get a double size bed from their fathers when they turn 14

You stick your penis in them?

You think the rest of us moved out before we were 13 so we could bang chicks? Jesus, if she is loud just turn up the radio.

Too soon

too soon

This.
Atleast your father wont think youre gay...

/underrated post

The fuck is the problem? If you want to fuck her, fuck her. I wouldn't give a shit who hears her moan and scream.

The louder the better.

That's so alpha, I mean I h8 you, you're a prick but alpha AF

Basement, bedroom, living room when nobody is home or all asleep.

Is this really a big deal? Are there that many people who will not find ways to fuck? When I lived with my mom there were endless times to fuck in the house, you just have to be quiet...

I feel you m80, I live with a deeply catholic family, a part time mother and retired dad, they never leave the house, I'm doomed to never get laid again till I move out

it comes from the hips

My family are strict religious people and I got away with that shit all the time. Just invite your girl round like a friend but at a time when most of your family is out. If you have sex just be quiet about it

Fucked my ex of two years all day and night in my mom's house with thin walls. Nobody gave a fuck so long as she wasnt screaming.

>Muh capitalism
>Murrican standards
>Muh freedom
>Muh morality
Can't invite gf over because stoneage morality lol

what's the picture about?

> her place
> motel
> car
> toilets
> another room at a party
> tent in the woods
> friends place (assuming you have friends)
Show some creativity you autist.

?

Ever heard of fucking a slut while no one is home? It really isn't that hard.

user pays cutie, pic related, for sex.
Turns on webcam secretly, lets other anons watch...he immediately cums before reaching her pantys ..last word from her
>Too soon

Jk just made that up

I'm actually a britbong, Irish catholic family, and ye the morality is outdated, at 19 I got the sex talk which was basically sex makes you evil which leads to crime

perfectly healthy girl lying on a bed
anons like to pretend she's dead so they always respond with "to soon"

Dress her up like these mormon chicks...
Bring her home and tell parents that you'll go upstairs and study the bible with her
When they catch u naked you tell them you're in that part with adam and eve and you wanted it as authentic as it could be ?
Win ?

well sex led to you, and you're on Sup Forums, so i can kinda see their point

I live with my mother and i've brought my girlfriends home since always, just close the door your parents arent stupid they will know you need privacy

Am athiest autist, so studying the bible won't work, I'm not allowed to be alone with a girl at 21, genuinely getting so desperate for sex I've been considering traps

you're 21 and your parents are still deciding if you get to be alone with a girl or not?
get a fucking job and move out you pathetic manchild

>implying they're pretending

Did you became an
>Athiest autist
because of this ? Nothing wrong with that iam just asking ....religion is a abuse imo

i did more than imply
i stated as fact that they are pretending
if you have some sort of evidence to the contrary, feel free to post it

Fuck her in the afternoon while your parent are at work and you both skip school

You bring her home and you make her scream daddy for all your household to hear.

Do you think you are the first person in your family to have sex? Do you think they have not gotten up to the same things you want to get up to?

If the bitch is willing, bring her home. Close your bedroom door but don't be afraid to make her sing. Those other people, they don't matter. If they would cast you out for doing what they have done or would do if given the chance, they are chaff and not deserving of your consideration.

Get a fucking job and move the fuck out of the shithole into your own house, but it starts with an apartment of course.

>not knowing the truth about this poor read girl

just get on with it. my mum walked into my room once when I was shagging a lass. It was embarrassing aye but i'd rather a few embarrassing moments than being an eternal virgin.

Have a job but am saving up to move out, ye I know it's sad its taking so long I h8 myself more than any1 ever could
It was a factor but not the only reason

>huehue am so funny
Shitty trolling/10

well said oldfag

>Move out
If you can't manage to live on your own as an adult, you definitely don't deserve to be getting laid.

Its not like 99% of the worlds population has sex at the age of 17...21 is ok age..but then again britbong ....
Go clubbing and fuck a bitch in the clubs toilette or outside somewhere...sex is not always as romantic as in movies unfortunately lol

put your penis in her pussy dumbass

are u a retard OP i took my GF's virginity at 14 in her basement with some of her family upstairs and lost mine to her , couldent even count how many times iv screwed some girl in my place before i was even 18 with family or someone else there, really couldent count it, fail to see what is holding you back , OP might actually be female, cause the son of a bitch is just drawing up 100 stories of how its gonna play out in his head instead of giving it a real chance, you want some real advice homie, i got some, live a little, fail and fuck up , regret, get some random win's &&&& be human home boy

when i think of it i STILL screw girls and my mom is in the next room, who gives a shit , i think you spending to much time online listening to what the ego girls think if you are afraid to bang in you house, " what u live in moms basement " get real , sorry some of us care about our family and wanna provide LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a problem with it, ur parents must suck

Why the fuck would you post this? You ruined my fucking evening. Fuck you.

Copypasta or redneck ?

too soon