Are you an organ donor?

are you an organ donor?

Nope, what is mine dies with me

No. I need my organs for when I come back as a zombie

Yup.

Yeah, not much use for them when I'm dead.

>spotted the 13 year old who just learned libertarianism exists

yep.
i have no use of them by then, though i should probably consider one of my kidneys now already so i can get a little money while im still alive

Try to see it like this: I prefer to feed trees and animals with my organs, rather than make a person live more to make him be able to destruct more the world.

I dont know if I explained myself . If not, humanity must die

My wife already has my balls

Yup, My organs and some of my skin is going to people. And the leftovers is being donated as a cadaver to a University.

Egyptians say no

Yes, I signed up.

If you actually believed that, you'd kill yourself already. Too bad you're just a faggot kid trying to act edgy.

No, but I donated blood.

That's also how I discovered my blood type.

And O, am I POSITIVE about it!

Blood isn't an organ, you idiot.

The trees are hungry

Thats funny. In fact, I believe that. I know that we are a cancer to the world, we are destructives, and I dont care as long as I dont live enough to see our selfdestruction. Thats the fact. I can believe something and dont act in consequence dont you?

So you would prevent a doctor from using your organs to save the life of the person that invents the next clean energy source, just so that you can be buried in a box that takes thousands of years to erode to a point where your body actually gives nutrients back to the earth.

Did you steal that from a shadow the hedgehog game?

Well I dont want to be in a box, I want to be buried without a box. I can understand why other people would donate their organs, but not mine thanks

Then you're a retard. Humans aren't destructive, you've been listening to too much environmentalist propaganda saying how humans make species go extinct, cause global warming, pollute the oceans, etc, when in reality humans would most likely stop these problems if they ever got too serious. Greenfags always make it seem as if no one knows anything about those problems and that there is no way to stop them, when that's not the case at all. And since you hate humans so much and think we are cancer, isn't it a bit hypocritical to live in our societies and continue to contribute to the "destruction of the planet"? That's as retarded as Nazi willingly staying in Israel. If you hate humans so much, then kill yourself or become a hermit living in the wild without using any of our technologies, you ungrateful faggot.

nope, and I don't plan to

That's why I said "No, but".
Who's the idiot now?

You are because you were talking about irrelevant shit. This is thread about organ donation, if you're a bloodfag then gtfo.

Yeah, we can be serious and dont be destructive, but we are. Good night people, I had fun

The only destructive thing was the floor when your mom dropped you as a baby to make you this retarded.

Please, why would I donate my oversized piano anyway?

It's beautiful and it's mine.

Yeah I am. Though if I die, they will be wasting their time cutting me open. I have abused the fuck out of my body.

Wow, very punny.

Yep, i give my bone to any woman in need. Forcibly, when necessary.

Biker, comes with the lifestyle although I'm a bit messed up after getting stabbed in a kidney with a screwdriver and a heavy wreck but still a few recyclable parts left if any one is really desperate.