Car thread:

Car thread:

I'm going to make my Honda prelude like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=civic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice, what are preludes like? Thinking of getting one but got no fucking idea about honda's.

Why slam it?

Same shit engine as their shitty lawnmowers.
Handles bout the same as their lawnmowers, too.

pretty great keeps dicks coming for my asshole everyday. my guys love my honda more than myself i cant seem to attack any girls may be the loud bee sound coming from ym exhuast that sounds like a dieing lawn mower scaring them away

It will still be a honda prelude.

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=civic

this is the magnet

But I had always heard that honda made the best engines? The engines in their high-end gasoline power generators get 8 hours a gallon at 7,500 watt load and Honda promoted of their models years back by running it 24/7 for 3 years straight and it never once failed, then they took it apart and it was like brand new.

Yeah they're pretty reliable. Know of someone with a intrega and someone else turbo'ing a B16 engine on a civic. I know you can get 200bhp out of certain models of the prelude but I don't how modifiable the engines are in them

And you are the reason why nobody takes ricers seriously.

But really, leave your engine running with the garage door closed you lower class spic.

thats a fuckin hairdressers car mate

200hp? In that 90's that was maybe something, but most cars these days come out of the factory at 200mhp. Hell even a stock dodge dart pushes almost 300BHP.

My moms mid 2000's chevy malibu is 190BHP

Does that look riced for you? Fucking cunt.

>so low the runners scrape pebbles on the road
>wheels the color of a dehydrated runner's piss
>camber

do I need to say more? kys faggot.

Slamming it is, by definition, ricing it.

A retarded looking mod that does nothing for performance (or, in this case, fucks up performance) is ricing it. Fucking loser.

Pray to god every night that at least its not a shitbox toyota

Ive got a stanced out 2001 civic coupe EX, would prefer the length of the Prelude, but the lack of any real weight is nice in the little sheet metal and cardboard chassis Civic. Cant wait until the day I get into a small accident at 15mph and wind up in the ER though.

2 Days ago I was driving late, just fucking around since I got the car a month ago and going 120 in a tiny little JDM rice maker is still exciting, and I came into a turn, soft right to an immediate hard left, signs posted the turn at 20 mph, by the time I realized and put as much into the brakes as I could without breaking traction on my completely bald tires I was still going around 80, under steered to hell and took a little trip through the brush and the beginnings of the woods, reigned it back into the road, barely threading the needle between a tree and a roadsign, perks of a tiny car made for the tiny nip-aneses, drove a bit more to see if I fucked the exhaust or got any vacuum leaks, everything feels fine, but im fucking raising in my seat and at high speeds Im getting sway when I play with the wheel. which in a car with the clearance of "no speed-bumps" on lowered stiff springs, is new. So I pulled over to check it out and through my little off-road excursion I ripped the front lip kit right off and air is actually getting under the car and lifting the front enough to make a very noticeable difference, and here I was thinking that skirts and shit are all show.
Oh and I somehow better aligned my car by throwing it through the woods, besides the lip, everything seems fine. Got a new one coming straight Ebay for like 30$ or something, Mugen style, because if you're going to look like a douche, might as well go all the way.

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and there very unattrative and has to know what the attrative people do all the time like the ugly bitch or the ugly scpio ugly bitch guy that smell like poop and ugly bitch and the ugly people and ugly people losers and they say there attrative but smell like poop and always want to know what the attrative people is doing like me cause is attrative to me but i think there ugly and the ugly people losers and ugly people smell like poop and cant get girls without forcing people to like them by puting fear to people saying going to give them bad services and god knows it but people dont cause the ugly bitch hurt everybody with corn rolls so can forget or cant think about it or stack them with more lies
AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND HURT ME UGLY WAY TO KNOW THINGS BUT TELL PEOPLE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS OR UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS ATTRATIVE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND CAN CHEAT SO NOBODY KNOW THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE UGLY DICTATORS AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY SO NOBODY CAN PICK ANYTHING BESIDES UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS

tien springs and fake bbs's?

>964 elitist checking in

And yeah, Im not Initial D enough for any fancy stick shit yet, could have put more pressure on the tires to keep traction and bake more with some more practice, but in the heat of the moment, my single month of regular manual driving experience didnt really hold up.

I drive a 3rd gen. Pretty reliable. I've been driving it for about 100k kilometers.

Overall, I'm gonna miss it whenever it decides to give out.

and that is a nigger car

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and there very unattrative and has to know what the attrative people do all the time like the ugly bitch or the ugly scpio ugly bitch guy that smell like poop and ugly bitch and the ugly people and ugly people losers and they say there attrative but smell like poop and always want to know what the attrative people is doing like me cause is attrative to me but i think there ugly and the ugly people losers and ugly people smell like poop and cant get girls without forcing people to like them by puting fear to people saying going to give them bad services and god knows it but people dont cause the ugly bitch hurt everybody with corn rolls so can forget or cant think about it or stack them with more lies
AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND HURT ME UGLY WAY TO KNOW THINGS BUT TELL PEOPLE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS OR UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS ATTRATIVE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND CAN CHEAT SO NOBODY KNOW THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE UGLY DICTATORS AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY SO NOBODY CAN PICK ANYTHING BESIDES UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE UGLY AS SHIT AND THINK IS BETTER THEN EVERYBODY AND BOTHER THE POPULAR PEOPLE OR PEOPLE OUTSIDE EVEN THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OR UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT NOBODY TALK TO CAUSE IS UGLY AND TRY TO USE PEOPLE AND IS LAME BUT LIE SAYING POPULAR PEOPLE TALK TO THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERES THAT TRY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WHEN IAM BETTER THEN THE POPULAR PEOPLE

can you fuck off

THAT IS WHY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS UGLY CAUSE HAS TO HURT ME THE UGLY WAY WITH THE THING TO FORCE PEOPEL OR ME TO LIKE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS

Dude, that looks sick, but why post it here? Everyone here is an asshole lol. Join CarThrottle or something, people will actually talk to you about cars like this without making stupid ricer jokes and shit. Just a tip XD

AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND HURT ME UGLY WAY TO KNOW THINGS BUT TELL PEOPLE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS OR UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS ATTRATIVE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND CAN CHEAT SO NOBODY KNOW THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE UGLY DICTATORS AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY SO NOBODY CAN PICK ANYTHING BESIDES UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS
AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS EXHUST THE ATTRATIVE PEOPLE WHEN THE ATTRATIVE PEOPLE THINK THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS UGLY AND LIE TO ME SO ALL THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE UGLY AND LAME AND SMELL LIKE SHIT AND THINGS OR ANYTHING AND HAS TO KNOW BEFORE I WRITE THINGS OR IT

Yeah but the B16 come out in the 80's putting out 160-185 hp from a 1.6 liter engine

Also honda has the F20 , which puts out 250 hp out of a N/A 2.0 liter engine , which by they was the highest specific output of an engine (125hp/liter) untill 2010 when Ferrari beat that mark with its 458 engine at 126 hp /liter

CAUSE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE LAME BUT CAN CHEAT LIKE KNOW WHAT I WRITE BEFORE I WRITE IT SO THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS DONT LOOK LIKE PATHAITC OR UGLY DICTATORS LIKE UGLY BITCH OR THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OR UGLY BITCH OR UGLY GUYS LOSERS

Don't be a fag. I was a fag, then I got a 6 liter. Literally had 2 different girls grab my arm and say my car makes them wet. You will not get this with 85hp and a nice blue cloud of smoke behind you

Thanks, i will look into it.

AND IT IS EASY TO LIE OR HURT PEOPLE THE UGLY WAY OR TRY TO BE BETTER THEN EVERYBODY WHEN TO LIE WHEN CAN READ ME CAUSE TANGLE TO ME

Toyotashill detected

My honda has around 185bhp now. And i have a gf

AND THAT IS WHY FUCK ALL THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE SHIT AND HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WHILE WORKING ACTING LIKE THINGS IS FAIR WHILE PEOPLE OR ME IS WORKING AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS KEEP TRYING TO WANT TO BE BETTER POPULAR PEOPLE WHILE THE POPULAR PEOPLE IS WORKING BY READING THE POPULAR PEOPLE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP

On sec

AND 99% UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS AND UGLY PEOPLE IS IN THIS WORLD AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND KEEP BOTHERING PEOPLE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE OR UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS KEEP GOING TO BOTHER ATTRATIVE PEOPLE WHILE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS LIVING IN THIS EARTH

Checked

I put down over 400 when I had this. Still gay

>Still gay
Duh, the homosexuality goes with you not the car

Thats look sick, doe

anyone who likes these cars needs to go suck a massive black cock to get all the faggot out of their system

AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP LIE TO PEOPLE THAT SAY THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS ATTRATIVE WHEN THE POPULAR PEOPLE DONT TALK TO THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OR THE UGLY WOMEN LOSERS OR UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT SMELL LIKE POOP AND THERE REALLY UGLY WHEN READ ME AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS AND UGLY GUYS LOSERS EXHUCST THE ATTRATIVE WOMEN OR ATTRATIVE PEOPLE WHEN THE ATTRATIVE WOMEN OR ATTRATIVE PEOPLE TRY TO PROVE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS UGLY

My car. Thoughts?

agreed

SO THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY AND LIE TO THE ATTRATIVE PEOPLE AND POPULAR PEOPLE CAUSE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY AND WANT TO BE BETTER THEN EVERYBODY

Only a fucking idiot buys a car, get a fucking 06 Ford Transit you cucklord

Eh.. Th newer subies are mediocre looking.

>UGLY PEOPLE AND THE POOP GUYS LOSERS SAY UGLY SMELL POOP LOBSERS ATTRACTIVE WOMEN POOP UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS
This user gets it.

I like the new body style, I do wish it still had un-equal length headers though. It doesn't have that rumble anymore :(

AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS CHEAT SO HARD CAN MAKE TURD LOOK GOOD CAUSE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS MAKE THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS LOOK GOOD WITH PARLOR TRICKS

Totally agree user. UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL BETTER OUTNUMBER POOP UGLY LOSERS EXHAUST PROVE PEOPLE UGLY LOSERS. amirite ladies??

what in the fuck are you typing?

I feel like after 2014 the wrxs looked like corollas with a hoodscoop.

UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS CAUSE CHEAT TURD GOOD CAUSE

tfw ur a hairdresser and you actually have a prelude

AND THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND HURT ME UGLY WAY TO KNOW THINGS BUT TELL PEOPLE THE UGLY GUYS LOSERS OR UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS IS ATTRATIVE AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS SMELL LIKE POOP AND CAN CHEAT SO NOBODY KNOW THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE UGLY DICTATORS AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OUTNUMBER EVERYBODY SO NOBODY CAN PICK ANYTHING BESIDES UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS AND THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS ARE UGLY AS SHIT AND THINK IS BETTER THEN EVERYBODY AND BOTHER THE POPULAR PEOPLE OR PEOPLE OUTSIDE EVEN THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERS OR UGLY GUYS LOSERS THAT NOBODY TALK TO CAUSE IS UGLY AND TRY TO USE PEOPLE AND IS LAME BUT LIE SAYING POPULAR PEOPLE TALK TO THE UGLY PEOPLE LOSERES THAT TRY TO HURT THE POPULAR PEOPLE WHEN IAM BETTER THEN THE POPULAR PEOPLE

>hairdresser
Who uses this terminology anymore? Like what does "dressing hair" mean to someone from the year 2016?

Everyone calls my Prelude gay. And I get ragged on by friends for it. But I think it's a great little car

someone who works in a hair salon
what do you think

What do you call them? lol

I hate import "stance" culture with a fucking passion, but whatever. Going to make my 3rd gen look a lot like this except without the monstrous cowl

everyone in this thread is a beta. only a beta would need to modify a car to boost his masculinity. get out of the closet and go make some traps, fags

But she never grabbed your arm and said she's wet from your car. I could give a fuck less if you have one. That doesn't mean shit. Lots of people have girlfriends

>the only reason to modify a vehicle is to boost masculinity
Hurr

Yeah. Only real alphas drive big lifted trucks.

and have a
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG LONCH!!