South African band sings about fucking white women

South African band sings about traveling to Europe and North to have sex with white women and giving them creampies.

youtube.com/watch?v=lyHea_j3Kvs

>Sup Forums is leaking again

I love white pussy and I'm not even white, what are you gonna do?

okay shill

I'm not either. I know the band members and we hang out together to fuck white sluts.

>white cuck whinges

Is that ass shopped?

No, that's real and natural.

No she's just good at arching her back

Can you go into detail about what you do to white pussy?

are you holding your dick?

oh how horrifying, grow up

I don't understand the significance.

>this is what the right is afraid of
god, your lives must be awful

I'm trying to. It's hard to grip it because it's so small.

I'm a Swedish cuckold and I love fantasizing about Swedish women taking big African cock.

It gets my little Swedish dick hard and big enough to just be able to grip it comfortably with three fingers.

I take it English isn't your first language?

who doesn't amirite fellas?

Who gives a shit?

>he unironically believes there's some massive outbreak of jungle fever sweeping the women of white countries

With the mass importation of """"""refugees"""""" any shadow of a mudlust in europe is now long gone. If your white women really are getting BLACKED in droves you're living in a third world country that tolerates rape and should GTFO fast. Quit trying to bait Sup Forumsacks with horny apes blowing smoke.

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

she's not even remotely thicc, try again

South Africa attracts a lot of European tourists and we constantly get cases of white women getting impregnated by one of the locals here while on vacation.

The Africanization of Europe is beginning.

>a few hundred mudsharks burn the coal and then proceed to pay the toll
more at 11.

Maybe you limp wristed blond cunts should start hitting the fucking gym and stop being such pussies in general if you don't want to be out-populated in a century.

>braappffft

who fucking cares Sup Forumstard

>wahhh musician makes music about fucking women

I think it's funny making poetry about giving white women creampies though.

It's just...unusual...

Stop posting you fucking retard. Everyone saw through your shitty attempt at bait and called you out.

We're all laughing at you.

>Maybe you limp wristed blond cunts should start hitting the fucking gym and stop being such pussies in general if you don't want to be out-populated in a century.

You seem to think we don't enjoy the idea of our women getting impregnated by non-white men.

90% of Sup Forums would tell me otherwise

not my fault if your culture is exterminated because you didn't take my advice

why are right wingers obsessed with cuckoldry

Our culture will not be exterminated. Our race maybe but definitely not our culture.

I lived in South Africa and even there, where white people make up only 9% of the population at best, Western culture still dominates and always will.

I'm not right-wing. I'm Swedish and very pro-EU.

>Taking credit for other people's achievements
Terrible and sad!
>Western culture
Spooky

Actual culture is degraded while decadent consumerism is shoved everywhere
But keep following what porky tells you!

fuck off, cuck
go listen to some ooga booga music

>Everyone else but me is a cuck that's why I'm obsessed with the term and fetish

*porky intensifies*

>Actual culture is degraded while decadent consumerism is shoved everywhere

You sound redpilled.

lmao why are you projecting so hard?

No I don't mean it in that type of normie shit tier "redpill."
I mean it as in critiquing capitalism and how it incessantly produces decadent consumerist"culture" that erodes genuine culture like Adorno says.

Lmao totally

I know those guys. They're known for grabbing women's snatches at random.

lmao

in the last minute of the song they throw a little of their native tongue. they're basically saying we love splooging our warm cum inside pale white women.

xd