*mago

when I saw

Donald Trump calling CNN fake news.

A guy speaking his mind

oh yeah paperhouse

i was born
and i was dead

an alcoholic's brain

The cover of an all style no substance album created for people with short attention spans that are too dumb to listen to actually complex music and too pussy to listen to actually visceral music.

The brain meme

holy...

lol funny stuff man

that's what you see on a lot of acid

holy shit, Can, as always, ahead of their time

Switch Ege and Future Days

wrong

the only one who's wrong here is (you)

wrong

Was Can popular back when these albums first came out?

Mushroom

they became fairly popular after soundtracks and the spoon single

damn

more like switch ege and monster movie

Its a dude with clouds in his brain.

Psilocybin mushrooms

>Klaus Glauss of the art-design group Medaille Stören originally suggested a close-up shot of a baboon's anus for the album cover photograph. He was overruled by the band, who informed him via an intercontinental telephone call while on tour in Japan that they would rather have "an ear underwater".[19] The cover image was photographed by Henrich Gerhardt. The image represents an ear, underwater, collecting waves of sound (represented by ripples in the water).[16] Glauss has expressed dissatisfaction with the cover, claiming it to be his least favourite Can album sleeve: "I think Tago Mago is a much better album than its cover".[20] Glauss' colleague Walter Baer shares his sentiments, saying: "Tago Mago was a mess. I hated that cover. I don't think we did them justice with that at all; it's half-hearted."[21]

Wikipedia is your friend OP don't waste everybodies time