GUYS I FUCKED UP

GUYS I FUCKED UP

I LET MY DICK TALK ME INTO FLIRTING WITH THIS CHICK FROM SCHOOL, WE'VE JOKED ABOUT HER BOOBS AND TAKING A SHOWER TOGETHER WITH BEERS AFTER FINALS BUT HAVENT DONE ANYTHING YET, NOW SHE'S TRYING TO INTRODUCE HER KID TO ME

I JUST WANTED D CUPS AND SHOWERS NOT KIDS SHOULD I BACKPEDAL OR RIDE THE TRAIN TO THE END

Abort

Not the mission, just the kid

Fuck both them

Gosh, I was so banking on getting this girl in the shower after finals, I'm fairly certain she's up for it, but not if there's a kid involved

I thought I finally found casual vagoo dammit

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Get out of there, post haste.

Follow your penor to the majic boobees then nut on the kid and bolt outta there

For real though i grew up with a single mom, she would have me meet her boyfriends, and occasionally hang out with them, but it didnt mean anything, and it didnt stop them fucking

DO IT FAGGOT
just put on YOUR condom
then tell her u are gay or some weird religion were they fuck little boys ... like catholics

ride the train to the end??? go to the station u want to and get off like normal men do. why u freaking out.

This OP, search your heart for you know it be true

kill yourself

Can tell your under 25. Over that kids are way the norm especiallly with teen moms at 16

You're a fucking loser kys

22 year old [spoiler]kissless virgin[/spoiler]

I've never found women or men attractive before but this girl is cute as shit but dayum I don't wanna deal with kids and exes and I get the feeling she'll be extremely clingy and shit which I don't want to deal with.

Why the fuck am I even trying to do nursing school or have a job, things were better when it was just me and my vidya

dating mothers typically sucks. The mother will revert every conversation to her kid. Don't waste your time. Oh, and if it works out, in a few months when you go to break up with her, she will use her child to guilt trip you into staying because "the kid is attached to you, now." and if she wants to break up with you, she will say that she needs to focus on her kid. Its all fucked.

How old is the chick

Where are you picking up chicks man? I'm 30+ and have no trouble finding single 20-somthings with no baggage.

Shit, never really thought it through like that. When she was complaining about her BMI being skewed due to her boobs and we were considering what to do after the final next week (showering with alcohol being mentioned by both) I lost my reason.

Thanks for pulling me back from the rut Sup Forumsro, although she might come with cleavage bursting to class tomorrow, hopefully not

time to pull one of these and mature mate

BAIL OUT NIGGER