So tonight i plan on ending it. i dealt with this stupid fucking feeling for over a year now with no close end...

so tonight i plan on ending it. i dealt with this stupid fucking feeling for over a year now with no close end. ive begged my mom for a therapist, but still, i dont have one. i feel like utter shit, and i just feel like choking myself is the only way out of this hell hole. so farewell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wld0tOx4ro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just make sure you leave a fucking note.

i have nothing to say on it

Just go to a therapist your self. Why does mommy always have to do everything?

What makes you think you don't fail at suicide just like you fail at life?

lookatmeimanattentionwhore.jpeg

Op suicide isn't the right answer. It's never the right answer. It may feel like it is, but it really isn't. Think of how your mom or your friends might feel if you do kill yourself. They'll feel devastated. Do you really want to inflict that kind of truama on people like the ones closest to you.

Byeeeeeee
FAGGOT

you might not have a reason to live
but thats not a reason to die
a girl convinced me to change my life instead of ending it
she did it indirectly, she didnt know i was going to kill myself till way later
she didnt like me back the same way i liked her
either way becuase of this girl i'm changing instead of giving up
its gonna be rough and its gonna be tough user, but find some music you like listening to, set yourself small goals, volunteer for anything and never say no
always forward never backward

what's exactly your problem

Run away. Go to a friend's house, if that's a possibility.

Or man the fuck up. That's always a possibility.

>inb4 life is an oyster and butthurt faggots

A year? I've endured about 26 years of deep depression, off and on. You need to do things you don't want to do to give you some self worth. If you aren't doing things to push yourself.....then you will feel better off dead. No matter how bad things actually are, if you can push on no matter what, you will get better. If that doesn't work....like...if taking care of your body through exercise, your mind through reaching goals, and your soul by helping others....if that doesn't work. Either seek help yourself or endure it. Stop complaining too, that makes shit worse.

(You)

You talk too much.

Also post moar

But think of all the dicks you can still suck op. Think of the dicks.

You read too little.

Also, nice trips.

mommy won't pay for a therapist? :(
Op you won't kill yourself, you already would have, instead of posting attentionwhore thread. Now fuck off.

OP gather up your money and just get high b4 you end it. Get high and go out happy. Feel happiness before you end it. See you on the other side OP

Thanks I didn't even notice them.

i had a girlfriend like that

STFU and go read the Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus. We are all living in the same absurd life. Revolt is the answer, not suicide. You can help yourself, you can change your view of life, you don't need any therapist.

livestream it

Either livestream it or stfu

Im too lazy to livestream it, anyways, im choking myself with a pair of earbuds

>ive begged my mom for a therapist

Maybe betafag? kys.

You're going to fail. They'll snap if you're hanging, and I doubt you'll be able to tie them tight enough.

Get a helium tank or jump or smth

FAIL

Do a livestream of it. At least let someone record you die so we can make sure you're not faggot

Don't push the pain to other people, you fucking asshole. You doing this will only bring this upon people you care about.

Listen to Tool. Put away the noose. Get up.

I've been looking to kill myself but I can't get over this overwhelming feeling I get when I think about being dead. Something about not being alive bothers me. Life isnt so bad when you're doing ok but I just can't deal with my constant fuck ups and being constantly reminded of them.

KEK WILLS IT

>> Oldfag non summerfag user here. There are SO many more adventures to have out there. Killing yourself when you have already won the sperm lottery is insanity. Follow the white rabbit of life, not the cricket bunny of doom :( These videos have helped stopped over 3k an heros. Please watch everytime you forget about what you have been put here for, which is simply to enjoy paradise. Please don't kill yourself. youtube.com/watch?v=0wld0tOx4ro

You could always try and jerk one off, see how you feel about that. Eat some chicken strips too. They're nice, relatively cheap.

My secret to not killing myself is laziness and not wanting to inconvenience other people. Maybe I'll feel good enough to get it done some day

you are the result of 4 billion years of evolution
fucking act like it

Can confirm, some nice chicken strips can save lives. Sure saved mine.

This. Do it OP.

exercise. you'll feel better about yourself.

The shit I just took also resulted from 4 billion years of evolution, but I still flushed it.

That was very kind. Merry Christmas, Sup Forums

please everybody stay on this planet for we all have a special mission and don't say driving a car into people because even the gun shows wouldn't sell your Somali pirate ass a gun

Chicken strips saves lives confirmed

Is this because Trump won?
Stick around, in 8 years crybaby libs will prob get a new prez

Stop imagining yourself as the shit and instead imagine you are the toilet eating 4 billion years worth of shit. So stop feeling sad user.

I'm not depressed, just pointing out a non sequitur.

this is because ive been struggling with depression for what seems like forever and i just cant fucking take it anymore. I hate every single second that i am awake and just for you, i wanted trump to win.

It is if you are a nigger.
Are you a nigger op?
If so, off yourself
If not, menh

why do you want to die op

Le depression meme strikes again haha.

cant you just hate everything

thats what i do

This

This.
>Yes. Every album.

Try taking Pepcid AC. For some reason, it makes me feel pretty good.

only embed I have ever and I'm not unhappy with said decision

Unless you're livestreaming it there was literally no fucking point in making this

>only suffered one year, already giving up
>begging mommy for shit
Life isn't hard, your just a pussy

you selfish peace of shit.
Think about all the people you leave behind. You might not think they'll miss you, but they fucking will.
Think about all the fucking people you haven’t even met yet that would have change your life, and you theirs.

Oh shit, op choking himself... That's my fettish too...

then say that