Why do white boys try and compete with white girls over black cocks?

Why do white boys try and compete with white girls over black cocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/music/bp/flavor-flav-explains-why-wears-clock-necklace-155453176.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white dudes take the bait every fucking time in these kinds of threads lol. really hurts their egos i guess

OMG, that's cool! A man with a tiny cock admits that size matters! He is even holding up a sign! Hey, all those people in the back look scared at how small his dick is, that is pretty scary.

This thread confuses me, is the OP suggesting that both white men and white women want black cocks? Or is it the more standard thread declaring that white women prefer black cocks over while cocks?

Why do Black men were big watches around their neck?

you mean
>Why do black men wear clocks around their necks?
and it's just the one retarded black guy
yahoo.com/music/bp/flavor-flav-explains-why-wears-clock-necklace-155453176.html

Every rapper i see... needs to show how flashy he is why is that? Because they are insecure with them self.

Why do you faggots think Jews are doing these threads? There is literally no evidence of this. You are stupid stupid stupid stupid faggots.

That picture is beyond cringey...

This is now a cringe thread

Well i'm white and have a 7 inch cock probably bigger then most black niggers

Stop trying to change the topic. Because your not happy about your life and you need to feel better about your penis size. Stop being a dummy and life will get better.... treat others the way you want to be treated.

Then you wont have to sit on here like some idiot. Embarrassing your race making others blame them or your insecurities!!!!

I have no idea....

>0.25 shekels have been deposited into your jewbank thank you for your patriotic service.

>why do white boys try and compete with white girls over black cocks
wait, lol wat

we're competing with white girls

over black cocks?

kekity

Now we know why they voted trump

Those are miles

No because whites specifically chose niggers with big cocks as slaves, they thought it was a sign of strength.

So whites in their own countries are responsible for the Darwinian evolution of the big black cock. And Darwin was an abolitionist, who succumbed to the power of bbc

Jews just sell whatever people buy.

Whites have harder orgasms when they fantasize about insidious social domination schemes when in reality they're just faggots

my gf told me last night after swallowing my load that my dick is "fucking massive". like almost too big. she said it's actually painful but sort of in a good way. also fucked a 31 yr once who told me it's the biggest cock she's ever seen. Honestly I thought it was average size, must be cuz it looks proportional on my 6'2 body

Nigger spotted. Go on now nigger, git!