bump

This gets a bumb

bump

Posting here Skype for trips

Your not going to get trips in this thread

Fine

Dump what you got

Got any vids?

How the fuk do you convince them? are you a girl yourself or what? i just dont get it?

trying to score some omegle wins now

keep this thread alive boys

this may come as a shock to you, but girls are just as horny as guys

which means sometimes they like showing their junk to random strangers

Gimme bitchthen

Lemme just screenshot some of my saved videos.
Won't be long

bellawhiskey.ca/trollegle/

join some omegle chatrooms, tards

It's easy, I usually put "DDLG" as a tag and most of the time these bitches are easy, they'd give out kik/skype quite easy.

thepreppyempire

Shes a fatty though, she enjoys it when you tell her that youll take her out to eat

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5 - reaction to seeing me blow my load

>Aryan Hindu
>fucking kek

that fatty looks like she just saw how twinkies are made

Yeah but there are 30000 people online most of which are guys. how you find the hornyy sloots.

You have to be a hot ass guy to get omegle girls to strip. You think they're on /b?

if you go on the unmonitored section, there are a handful-decent amount of girls willing to show/already showing. play your cards right and they'll do it for you.

there's a bunch of girls on the monitored section, but a fair amount of them are high schoolers, aka no fly zone. if you set up a VPN to get around your inevitable ban on the monitored section, you should have a good time.

Keep posting! I'll post any wins I get. I love when these threads stay up.

Does any user have any experience with or know if those 'Games' on omegle actually ever work?

I've seen captures where they work.

I never leave Omegle without a win. I'll share a secret with you /bros. Interest=daddy, little girl, dom, sub. I can 100% guarantee there will be a bitch on there that will do whatever you want. Long as you're moderately attractive. Literally had a girl put her curling iron in her ass one time. Good times.

I one time set up a game for about 3 hours, and I got maybe 5 wins.

After that day, I've probably tried about 5 more times for a few hours each and had no success

makes me hate women more