Sup Sup Forums today i found out where a youtuber lives. what should i do with that information?

sup Sup Forums today i found out where a youtuber lives. what should i do with that information?

Not be a turd and respect their privacy?

Seconded. Douche.

More you do the more you do.

mfw this thread

maybe send some dildos a suscription for some weird stuff idk

oh dear. what happened to this place

What a nice photograph.

B has never been about ruining peoples lives, unless the reason was valid.
>what happened to this place
implying you've been around long enough to know

Kek nah but for real anons stop playing

KYS

Which youtubers?

That's Antifagotry Emu, he's an old meme from back before Sup Forums got color. If a Sup Forumstard starts to feel a little bit too gay, Antifagotry Emu delivers naked women to help "pray the gay away," if you know what I mean.

you type like a 14 year old, go away.

I was thinking the same thing. Sad.

Teh fuck is B?

Fagot Alert!!!!

Are you fucking stupid? This shit was ruthless in 2007. Now it's full of shits like you.

send pizza

>B
End your fucking life.

I didn't know 14 yo girls had a better grasp of literacy than the common beta shit that lurks these posts
Gee idfk. I'm sure you can figure it out if you try user

Off by 1!

b was about having a laugh for the first few years.

then it was about americans utter hatred of each other and their slow descent into self destruction.

it's gotten less and less creative, and yet somehow more and more entertaining.

Outstanding. Thank you.

Kys beta boy
Implying you were here. B is and always has been betas posting dicks, cp, furfag shit, and gore.

I agree up until you said entertaining

Respect their privacy because you'd be bitching if the roles were switched. Also, karma is a bitch.

>B
I repeat, terminate yourself and please join the teen suicide stats. You were in your dad's balls when this shit was great. Now fuck off.

New fag detected

>Gee idfk. I'm sure you can figure it out if you try user

Consider lurking a bit before posting much more.

Teh fuck is b?

Keep assuming shit faggot. That's why you spend every night on this shitty ass website, instead of inside some pussy.

Sup Forums has always been for our own amusement.

I've been here for 3 years, and every opportunity I had, I encouraged this kind of shit, or did it myself.

You're a faggot if you think Sup Forums isn't about that. Kill yourself, nigger.

Newfags calling people newfags..
I love this place *Sarcasm

New fag Russian detected
Fuck off

>B

Is you baiting or is you this ignant?

Wasted 666

Oh look a pol fag. Go rub your dick to those trump memes you idolize you fucking pathetic heep of garbage

>website
Confirmed downy. Just disappear, you spic. Nobody likes you.

mfw kids pretend not to know what B is because there is no /

Get on with your life, and let them get on with theirs.

you're exactly the kind of aspie teen that ruined Sup Forums. 3 year old "oldfag" that thinks Sup Forums is about raids and harassing people IRL. i've been here for 10 years and you're exactly the kind of people no one wanted back then.

But by your logic, I would be a sheep if I voted for Clinton, since she won the public election.

How do you feel being a sheep?

Sorry is this not the internet? Oh wait yall perpetuate your own sadistic filth on a website to make you feel like the world doesn't want you to /wrists

Satan wished to underscore the importance of

not posting any more until he lurks for an additional period.

>THIS HAS BEEN WILLED WHERE THAT WHICH IS WILLED, MUST BE.

>10 years

Can't name one 10 year old meme. Wew

Sup Forums is the id you silly new friend
It was never nice or moral

By my logic? Did i say anything about sheep, or Clinton? Are you fucking mad?

Really, the advice about lurking is becoming more and more important for you.

Post it faggot. For the fucking kek.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

The only filthy thing here is your diaper.

No matter who wins, we lose.

No shit. And it's never been about morality or "being nice"
Anonymity was established here so that we could discuss our interests, however sick they may be, with our peers. That's it

Keep talking to your computer screen faggot

the only people Sup Forums ever messed with back then were stupid kids that hurt cats. no one gave a shit about "RUINING LIVES" like you fucking angry ex-redditors do.

fucking cringey autist fucks.

This

It had flashes of both, hunting down kitteh abusers, sending some old dude from social media 0ver 9,000 birthday cards.

Sup Forums as mercurial, and more amoral than anything else.

>For the lulz or not at all.

Post it on the fokin internet

A, well, I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Have a cats.

I'm 40, from wisconsin, and been here since the beginning, and I'll be here when you're an oldfag wondering why you still come here, and I'll be here at the end when the lights go out.

Your detector is malfunctioning.

Yep.

>Wondering why you still come here
kek'd so hard

Ffs, people have died because of this shit and you say it was only to fight for cats' rights?

I hope you are your parents' only son.

>been here for three years
>thinks he's an oldfag

Wow, the ignorance. You do realize that many of us have been here for 10+ years, right? I was browsing this shit in middle school looking for naked girls my age. Now I'm 25 and cringing at your laugh you lose threads. This shit isn't even funny and you all take shit way overboard with no reason to. Raids were either for the lulz, like in Habbo or calling Tom Green, or against an enemy. Never just out of nowhere to fuck with someone nobody cared about. Go back to high school.