Bored and found myself back on b...

bored and found myself back on b, ask someone who had sex with a sehmale (m to f) anything :) if anyone rolls 777 ill upload a picture or two :)

pic related is me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpNAl5zLZSMWrlRT8Gy85cat5SIzm1Imu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you suck her dick?

You enjoy AIDS?

Rolling

Was she passable?
How old was she?

Roll

shes 18 and iin highschool if you could believe it. and yeah i know she is 18 becasue i saw her id. apparently her parents pay her estrogen

is she passsable? well yeah because it was hot as fuck to play around with this near-virgin shemale . just the thought of it was euhporic regarding sex not really. she forgot to maintain personal hygeine and was hairy. that was yuvvcky, plus she could have showered.

rolling

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpNAl5zLZSMWrlRT8Gy85cat5SIzm1Imu

How long has she been on hormones?
How old are you?

im 20, gf is 22 and she is 18
idk how long on hormones but shes deveoped some breasts which i didnt know shemales did
//inb4 i didnt really ytalk with her that much, gf did

Roooooolerino for them pics

>did you suck her dick?

I'm not gay nigga

not in the video, im not gay im more bi.
did i suck her dick? i really didnt want to but i did it. because i mean sure who wants to suck dick you get nothing out of it but it was really hot in the moment for all 3 and made her open up to me more. plus ill probably post our next threesome pictures sand all that too if yall want. thatll be in a few days

roll

Rolling

Rawl

thank you user you showed me a pretty wicked channel. i dont get on the net often anymore. live on a sailboat with my family

>im 20, gf is 22 and she is 18
wait you cheated?

close

no i didnt cheat, my girlfriend and i wanted to experiment sexually and we ended up having a really good time. just had to get past the whole possesion of another person thing. let her enjoy it and i enjoy it aswell and were all happy. my #1 was to make her feel good and it made me feel euphoric. she is also bi.

So you had a threesome? Whose idea was it yours or your gf?

oh ok

she said she wanted it to be with a girl but i insisted a trans because fuck it waht an experience it was really cool. and the idea was mostly hers. i was opposed to it at first but eventually came around to it and glad i did. i had to boost up my confidence of my own skill to even be able to let myself.

rolling

also tinder is where me and my girlfriend met, weve moved in together been together and have been dating for about 5 months. found the shemale on tinder btw. chicks apparently have an easier time planning this stuff out.

Bump

GIVE ME THE PICS

damn it

gf

close one :) gf is home so well take a request for doubles and triples. starting now. nothing obscene tho ::) and for now she wants her face hidden. she has beautiful DDD breasts :)

God damn dude, you come across as an absolute retard. Learn how to type a coherent message

was into this till I read that, nasty shit dude

That's gay tho

I want to see feminine penis

what you want user :)

yeah it kinda was in hind sight. but ddue it was so fucking awesome grinding inside her. dp is the best sex ive ever had. and ive had some good times. like having sex with my best friends mom when i was 18 ( she was like 55)
// pic related is her dick. got shit pics of her sorry. :)

0/10 benis, not feminine at all

no but i recorded her being held down and being dominated by my girlfriend who made her beg and made her a submissive slave shile she sucked my cock and we ran a train on her with a strap on. plus she had a feminine frame. and a nice pair of legs.

POST MAOR

taboo stuff is on a whole different level I feel you, buy the bitch an epilator as a hint or something

how'd you meet her btw?

imms be more active in involving b with my sex life because im sure some people would like to see nudes of random girls doing all sorts of fun kinky things. so ill post more :) i hope all you other anons do the same, all these pics you cant really find out who it is and it provides good fap material over time.

>so ill post more :)

Says he'll post more
Doesn't post more

met gf on tinder
met shemale on tinder
met potential couple swapping on tinder.
at 10:00 cst imma log off. imma get some good dome while watching anime.

might try this shit cause of you

take it easy

operating on piece of shit computer with no mousepad ( need to install drivers, lazy as fuck. why install drivers when my touch screen works) plus my internet connection is not the best. cock in her mouth right now Sup Forums

you should user, just some light foreplay at first alot of third base and an open mind and both parties desire to be with the other person just to use them for physical pleasure. i believe gf and i will last because cheating isnt an issue, and because we are both being fulfilled sexually. like im shit at giving head but good at giving cock out to the girlfriend. so good dick and someone else paying attention to her made everything feel so much better for us all

also im not posting that much becuse laptop is on chest while he sucks my cock. request a pic and were down. i ripped and made her ass bleed earlier so that can be tommarow or another night though. i just dont know what yall want ;)

Pic of that then

Also the MtF has your cock in her mouth or your gf?