Hey guys

Hey guys

R-r-r-remember me?

Yeah, you cucked Daaario, good on you, you grizzled, handsome ol' bastard.

Who will he fight for in the Jon-Dani war?
His house is on Jon's side

nah i'm stoned right now lmao

Jon is a son of Dani's brother which make her an aunt if his. Dani will marry Jorah and they rule along Jon who will become the king of the north.

Welp, they fucked it up. Everyone's gone to Westeros now and he's left behind.

Littlefinger will kill Jon

and then he'll get revived again, no biggie

>hello darkness my old friend

does he still have a death sentence in westeros?

Dany breaking up with Daario suggested her having developed feelings for Mormont. The books have also implied that.

I kept expecting some sort of Jorah scene even a minute or two, hell even Dany just mentioning him. NOPE.

Bravo D&D, all of that Jorah setup a few episodes ago and now everyone forgets him.

As long as Mormont is alive, that waifu is stolen.
>She told him to rule by her side in Westeros
>She told Daario to fuck off and stay here

He's going to teleport in Westeros like Arya. He will probably appear as some last moment, aiding Dany and saving her from an assasin or something.

wtf Book Jorah is that dude

Where does this fit in the show timeline

D&D catering to SJW by making Jorah into beta cuck rather than alpha male.

Saving her from an assassination? Lmao lets go for round 2 Deja vu.

I think they want to make it as romantic as possible. They don't want to portray him who is only interested to have sex with her. He's completely dedicated and in love no matter is she fuck aorund with others and seem uninterested in her. If he somehow ends up with her, it will prove that people can rise above friendzone.

My favorite still living Character. he'll find a cure next season and will get to Westeros somehow. In the end he'll marry dany.

This
People suggesting that she will marry Jon are retards. They are connected by blood and Jon has the morality of his uncle Ned while Dany just broke up with Daario to stay faithfull toward Jorah.

>good goy don't care if there were 48 dicks in your cheerios

>In the end he'll marry dany.