This man shot and killed two dogs while he was hunting because he was bored and wanted to shoot something...

This man shot and killed two dogs while he was hunting because he was bored and wanted to shoot something, admitting he knew they were dogs. Swarm him boys!

Michael Chedester
67411 Mills Rd
St Clairsville, OH
(740) 695-2932

yourohiovalley.com/story/33814945/belmont-county-man-to-face-charges-for-shooting-deaths-of-2-dogs

>kills feral dogs
>muh feels
>nypa

Not feral dogs, they were someone's pets.

He killed them and took their leashes' as trophies.

google "feral dogs"

>not reading his comment on keeping the collars
you're some sort of retard, aren't you?

are you old enough to be on here?
he didnt take their leashes. he took their collars

Meh, I know that feeling. Get all excited for a hunting trip, find jack shit all day. "Meh, these birds will do."

Keeping the collars is a nice touch. Not really something you can hang on the wall, but it's memorable.

SIR YES SIR!

collars = symbolic of ownership

That guy is a real piece of shit but Sup Forums is a bunch of fags now. I doubt anyone will fuck with that scumbag

Leashes, collars, same difference. Words. You knew what was meant.

wow white people sure don't respect others property

its like theyre niggers or something

whites = blacks

> feral dogs
> collars

How's that work?

What if we all mail him dog collars since that asshole kept their owners collars

True words

this guy is a dumb asshole. if he grew up with any sportsmanship or self awareness he'd not post shit that helps ruin the already precarious image of hunting in america.

what are we gonna do, order a bunch of pizzas to his cabin?

There was a time when we'd all have a nice laugh at a story like this. Maybe even send the man a pizza.

But no, Sup Forums has more feelings than tumblr these days.

Because they've been abandoned you retard.

Quads demands we order pizza

Quads must be activated, rulz r rulz

I'm with you, but I'm too tight to send anyone a pizza.

like how we celebrated when scientology killed a bunch of people

What a cool guy.

what about the owner(s)?

fb/STOPABUSE2000 go there and spend your bullshit time scraping social accounts that openly flaunt their horrific predilections and promote pedophilic behavior. The world should know their names for eternity for all to see

Who cares?

maybe stupid people should not lose their dogs

guy did the world a favor.

Sup Forums has sometimes gone after animal abusers for a fucking decade. What the fuck are you talking about.

> being this fucking new

Kys please

I don't have dogs...

Or empathy.

Usually sadistic people that torture cats and shit. Not some old man who shot a couple abandoned mutts.

Once. It happend once. And it was a cat.

>How's that work?

>someone buys a dog
>puts collar on it.
>the dog runs away or gets abandoned by owner.
>dogs live in the streets/wild for some time
>turn vicious or they get mauled to death by other dogs after a while.

nypa you raging faggot

Again, not even abandoned. The owner was nearby and is traumatized.

>you have to keep all property in your sight at all times or its forfeit

okay then i guess i can just rob any bank i please as long as no one sees me??

edgefags proving itt that they're inhuman scum who needs to be herded into camps to protect the rest of us

Don't have a screenshot currently for that one, but scroll up and I show it wasn't abandoned. What I don't have a screenshot for is where it was said he was in a tree stand when he shot them.

The man deserves a fucking pizza.

This bleeding heart bullshit is what cost you the election. We don't give a shit, and we're tired of being told how we're supposed to feel.

Did he eat them? Then I wouldn't mind.

But if he wasted the bodies, ending lives of intelligent, capable, emotional beings for entertainment, he should be restrained, tortured and be allowed to slowly die of his wounds.

All IMO ofc.

Aw shit. I didn't even give a fuck until I seen this. This is extremely fucked up.

2edgy

>okay then i guess i can just rob any bank i please as long as no one sees me??

pretty solid plan if you manage to pull it out...

The owner sounds like a faggot, he probably was molesting the dogs.

fuck this, let's destroy him

I'm a good 30 minute drive from his house. May consider arson.

>a fucking pizza

enjoy your last four years, christfag

no shit? dubs make it so...

fuck you don't tell me what to think you fascist

My hometown, dogs got out of fenced in yard. Owner spent the entire day searching for them. His dogs were his last meaningful companions. The hunter is being charged with two felonies

niggy the piggy is upsetty

Checked
Now firebomb this guy user

destiny

shut the fuck up you underage edgy fuck wad

I can't wait to hear about the Hacker Sup Forums tomorrow on my local news station.

Which shithole county do you live in OP?

lol 4 years.
Enjoy the decade-long effects of Trump's supreme court nomination(s)

>niggy the piggy

is this some kind of black cop joke or are you on the spectrum?

fucking SJW's
>the cancer generation
don't you have a blog on tumblr to post this shit?

only shame is that he shot the dog instead of you OP

nail a tubafor across his front door to keep him in

This is the only reasonable response in here

Aw he looks like a nice man... Op what do you have against him? Is he your dad? Did he take away your xbox?

Republican party dies with Trump. In 20/20 you'll see clearly.

He called me an underage edgy fuckwad
what an insensitive prick
now I wont be able to sleep tonight

I cant help but notice that the picture in the OP doesnt have anters either

someone go hunt that doe

do you even know where you are right now?

>muh dogs
Faaaaags

I like dogs, nursed back my share of strays to health - but they can be extremely vicious.

In my neighborhood they decimated the cat population (you can literaly see cats walking around with half their face missing,) which lead to an explosion in the number of rats, which lead to a shitton of health issues. They almost tore a 5 year old girl to shreds, she got diabetes after the attack as well as reconstructive surgery on 70% of her leg. They attacked a bunch of old people. Dogs are only your friend if you feed and shelter them.

>this poster is 250 lbs overweight

fuck this bitch what if it was your dog?

>on the spectrum troll

weak

Trump walked over the shambling corpses of the GOP to win the nomination, and then the election. He may hold conservative beliefs, but he is hardly a republican.

im so confused. The owner of the dog said stopping fucking with him and let the law sort this thing out. The law is sorting this thing out. We arent peoples personal army. Im just trying to figure out wtf we are doing here. Abandon fucking thread.

we should just shoot anything we come across

huh this pig is on two legs

*gat gat gat*

Stop being a fag. He's not forcing us to do this. Besides, when was the last good raid we had?

>dogs are only your friend if you are nice to them

wew lad, what an observation

>didn't answer my question
>posts faggy shit.

What if it was consensual?

this guy sunk my battleship

I just want to know where in SE Ohio OP lives in, if at all. I came here not expecting this and now I'm curious.

He is the last gasp of a dying thought process. He's literally conservatism personified.

Sup Forums hasn't had a good raid in years and it's because of fags like

what a piece of garbage

I'm on 4chins. How big your dad's cock, faggot?

An observation most peta fags who think all animals are innocent little angles or some shit fail to make.

Dogs can't consent bro.

Can we just order him Chinese and pizza and everything that delivers in a 5 mile radius like order a fucking ton of asphalt for his driveway, a tow for his car, anything, it'll be hilarious and maybe news worthy

Tubafor?
>2x4

Fuck lefties, this is now a tank thread.

dubs speak again

He was caught. He's facing charges. People know who he is and what he did. Yes the dogs died, but swarming someone is hard work, and Sup Forums is not your personal army.

RAAAAAID! RAAAAAID! THIS PLACE IS SHIT WITH YOU GUTS THAT JUST SAY PA JUST CAUSE YOU'RE TO FUCKING LAZY TO DO SOMETHING! THIS SHIT WILL BE FUN IF YOU CUNTS DO IT! MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN! RAAAAAAID!

>dogs feral or not can't hurt someone

Not the guy you replied to but for all we know this guy could've shot them in self defense

It's called Sup Forums silly muffin let me see that puffy butt you little cup of shit, the chiners eat eight trillion dogs a day and you don't give a fuck but cry over two little pups, seems a fag move